11 times people lied on Twitter about very fine people in Charlottesville

Who’s next? I got a can full of ass whoop

Next? You claim that all search engines are biased and censor the results of searches. No evidence. No link to valid studies. Just the word of Jitsie (one of the biggest liars on this forum) and you think the discussion is over?

That is just sad. You think the American people cannot find any alternate views? You think too little of the American people.
I think Americans can find it, so there’s no reason to fact check.. thanks we agree.. MIC DROP

I think every elected official's Twitter should be fact checked. This idea that we accept lies from politicians is fucking wrong.
And who checks them? The fake news cnn? Lol

You have already suggested that cnn does.

How about an independent checking system? You can't just say "Fake News" and expect that to stick. You have to provide actual evidence.
You just said ppl can do research,, now are you saying they are to stupid? Are you high?

I never said they couldn't. I never claimed that all search engines are biased and will block things they disagree with.

I know people can do research. I just think they don't do it often enough.

Why are you against fact checking if evidence is provided? I mean, other than for your posts. We all know why you don't want your lies to be fact checked.
stop trolling

Trolling? I'm not trolling. You obviously don't want Twitter to fact check. I asked why. Talk about running away from the discussion. Coward.

First you whine over and over about me derailing your thread, when all I did was respond to YOUR posts. Now I ask a valid question and you cry that I am trolling. Come on, you brag about being the POM. Answering the fucking question, you lying coward.
And I said they used cnn.. do you speak English?

Yes, I speak English. You are the one with the issues with the language.

And you did not say they used CNN.

You said:
"Cnn is going to tell me who’s lying?"

"And who checks them? The fake news cnn?"

You asked 2 questions. You never said they used CNN.
Your so dumb! Lol Twitter is using Cnn to fact check! But again you said earlier you think Americans are smart enough to fact check on their own, now your saying they need a fact check.. are you on crack!

And you said fake news on a mass scale is bad, and now you want no fact checking.
No I don’t, when the left stops shadow banning the right, and it’s popular figures people have the ability to research, and popular videos will pop up on these platforms. Some of the most popular people on Facebook and Twitter are right wing historians educators right wing movement parties.. but it’s limited because of the banning and the burying of stories.. let free speech rein! AWWW HELL YEA! Now do you have a problem with that boy

I am not on Twitter, so I do not know the rules you agree to when signing up. But if you violate those rules, you get slapped. If you don't like that, then don't agree to abide by those rules.

Free speech does not include the use of an internet platform provided to you for free.

And you still haven't explained why you are so against fact checking if evidence is provided. You love to scream "Fake News" when someone posts something that is factually true. But you don't want it done when someone posts actual lies?

I have a problem with demanding that a company surrender control of their business to ANY gov't entity, whether it be right or left. If you don't, you are not fighting for freedom.
Now you’re just rambling, deflecting,, if you can’t respond to why I said , stick your tail between your legs and walk off like a little ;$!:&:$ you are.

I responded to what you said. I won't dignify your pretense that the right is so censored and subjugated that they cannot get information.

And as for deflecting, I asked you over and over why you don't want fact checking if evidence is given. You still run and hide like a pussy.
Lol of course republicans are buried, banned and shadow banned.. that’s well known.

and like I said Americans are smart enough to fact check on their own.. do you disagree?

I agree that fact checking by Twitter is not an issue, if you are telling the truth.
Why not let people speak and people research it? Are you saying Americans are stupid?

Why let people lie? Why not call them out on it?
Who’s stoping you?

No one, obviously. I have continued to call you out, haven't I?

So why is it wrong for Twitter to fact check, if they show evidence of a lie?
Because we can fact check the fact checkers. Then you look at the names and they are crazy left wingers.. so why not let people decide.. in Boston we have 7 local news stations and they all
Repeat the same fake news, always slanted left,, should republicans get 30
Mins after every news casting to correct the fake news??

Yes you can fact check the fact checkers. So why not have it in place? Or why not allow a business to fact check what is posted on their web site?
So how long do you keep checking a fact checker lol come on bro move on,, you don’t like trump, I get it.. but he’s been more right then any other president..

You keep fact checking as long as Twitter allows people to post whatever they want.

And nothing I have said was specifically aimed at Trump. I have said that BOTH sides need to be fact checked.

Move on? Why? What is wrong with fact checking?

Next? You claim that all search engines are biased and censor the results of searches. No evidence. No link to valid studies. Just the word of Jitsie (one of the biggest liars on this forum) and you think the discussion is over?

That is just sad. You think the American people cannot find any alternate views? You think too little of the American people.
I think Americans can find it, so there’s no reason to fact check.. thanks we agree.. MIC DROP

I think every elected official's Twitter should be fact checked. This idea that we accept lies from politicians is fucking wrong.

How about an independent checking system? You can't just say "Fake News" and expect that to stick. You have to provide actual evidence.
You just said ppl can do research,, now are you saying they are to stupid? Are you high?

I never said they couldn't. I never claimed that all search engines are biased and will block things they disagree with.

Why are you against fact checking if evidence is provided? I mean, other than for your posts. We all know why you don't want your lies to be fact checked.
stop trolling

Trolling? I'm not trolling. You obviously don't want Twitter to fact check. I asked why. Talk about running away from the discussion. Coward.

First you whine over and over about me derailing your thread, when all I did was respond to YOUR posts. Now I ask a valid question and you cry that I am trolling. Come on, you brag about being the POM. Answering the fucking question, you lying coward.

You said:

Your so dumb! Lol Twitter is using Cnn to fact check! But again you said earlier you think Americans are smart enough to fact check on their own, now your saying they need a fact check.. are you on crack!

And you said fake news on a mass scale is bad, and now you want no fact checking.
No I don’t, when the left stops shadow banning the right, and it’s popular figures people have the ability to research, and popular videos will pop up on these platforms. Some of the most popular people on Facebook and Twitter are right wing historians educators right wing movement parties.. but it’s limited because of the banning and the burying of stories.. let free speech rein! AWWW HELL YEA! Now do you have a problem with that boy

I am not on Twitter, so I do not know the rules you agree to when signing up. But if you violate those rules, you get slapped. If you don't like that, then don't agree to abide by those rules.

Free speech does not include the use of an internet platform provided to you for free.

And you still haven't explained why you are so against fact checking if evidence is provided. You love to scream "Fake News" when someone posts something that is factually true. But you don't want it done when someone posts actual lies?

I have a problem with demanding that a company surrender control of their business to ANY gov't entity, whether it be right or left. If you don't, you are not fighting for freedom.
Now you’re just rambling, deflecting,, if you can’t respond to why I said , stick your tail between your legs and walk off like a little ;$!:&:$ you are.

I responded to what you said. I won't dignify your pretense that the right is so censored and subjugated that they cannot get information.

And as for deflecting, I asked you over and over why you don't want fact checking if evidence is given. You still run and hide like a pussy.
Lol of course republicans are buried, banned and shadow banned.. that’s well known.

and like I said Americans are smart enough to fact check on their own.. do you disagree?

I agree that fact checking by Twitter is not an issue, if you are telling the truth.
Why not let people speak and people research it? Are you saying Americans are stupid?

Who’s stoping you?

Because we can fact check the fact checkers. Then you look at the names and they are crazy left wingers.. so why not let people decide.. in Boston we have 7 local news stations and they all

Oh, you mean like the Fairness Doctrine? Where the FCC required broadcasters to give both sides of controversial topics?
Huh

Look it up and educate yourself. I can't spoon feed you everything.
Are you saying Republicans get a 30 minute rebut after every local broadcast in America? Interesting!

stop trolling

You said:

Who’s stoping you?

Yes you can fact check the fact checkers. So why not have it in place? Or why not allow a business to fact check what is posted on their web site?
So how long do you keep checking a fact checker lol come on bro move on,, you don’t like trump, I get it.. but he’s been more right then any other president..

You keep fact checking as long as Twitter allows people to post whatever they want.

And nothing I have said was specifically aimed at Trump. I have said that BOTH sides need to be fact checked.

So after every post you could have millions of fact checkers of fact checkers? When do you stop? I’m asking for a friend

stop trolling

You said:

Who’s stoping you?

Oh, you mean like the Fairness Doctrine? Where the FCC required broadcasters to give both sides of controversial topics?
Huh

Are you saying Republicans get a 30 minute rebut after every local broadcast in America? Interesting!

No, I am saying that there was once an FCC requirement that the news media provide BOTH sides of the story on controversial subjects.

But that doctrine, and the requirement, was removed.

stop trolling

You said:

Who’s stoping you?

So after every post you could have millions of fact checkers of fact checkers? When do you stop? I’m asking for a friend

No, that is not what I said. In order for a fact checker to call out someone for lying, they would have to have actual evidence that shows they were lying. Not just some idiot yelling "Fake News!".

And why would you care how many fact checkers were checking the fact checkers? Twitter is footing the bill.

Unless you want to defend liars.

stop trolling

You said:

Who’s stoping you?

Huh

No, I am saying that there was once an FCC requirement that the news media provide BOTH sides of the story on controversial subjects.

But that doctrine, and the requirement, was removed.
Wow interesting

stop trolling

You said:

Who’s stoping you?

No, that is not what I said. In order for a fact checker to call out someone for lying, they would have to have actual evidence that shows they were lying. Not just some idiot yelling "Fake News!".

And why would you care how many fact checkers were checking the fact checkers? Twitter is footing the bill.

Stop trolling.. GIVE ME A NUMBER! Stop deflecting ,, don’t be a coward give me a number! Understand!? Pom out

stop trolling

You said:

Who’s stoping you?

Stop trolling.. GIVE ME A NUMBER! Stop deflecting ,, don’t be a coward give me a number! Understand!? Pom out

Fuck you. I don't have a number beyond 1. That is all that is actually needed.

stop trolling

You said:

Who’s stoping you?

But fact checkers have been known to be wrong, so what’s the point? Lol

since twitter wants to fact check hehe

Didn't Trump condemn the neo-Nazis?
Not as far as I know....?
Why condemn free speech?
What does that have to do with tRump embracing Nazis?
First off nazis are socialist,, when did trump embrace Democrats?
Do you have a link
Lol, Nazis are the authoritarian far right. Every highschool kid knows that.

Why condemn free speech?
Do you have a link
Nazis were socialists every policy the Nazis implemented Democrats have implemented here and I’m trying to implement here again

Why condemn free speech?
Do you have a link
Nazis were socialists every policy the Nazis implemented Democrats have implemented here and I’m trying to implement here again
Lol, no.

Nazis were far right authoritarians.

Again, everyone knows this.

Why condemn free speech?
Do you have a link
Lol, no.

Stop trolling, nazis literally means national Socialist workers party, which is unions, and socialism.. if you can’t add value to the topic go away You uneducated...edited

Why condemn free speech?
Do you have a link
Lol, no.

Stop trolling, nazis literally means national Socialist workers party, which is unions, and socialism.. if you can’t add value to the topic go away You uneducated...edited
You're hilarious!!

Do you believe the DPRK is a democracy too?

Why condemn free speech?
Do you have a link
Lol, no.

You're hilarious!!

Are we talking about DPRK now because you lost on the meaning of Nazi? Lol

Why condemn free speech?
Do you have a link
Lol, no.

You're hilarious!!

No, dumb-ass. Because they both have deliberately misleading names.

Hitler hated socialists.

Educate yourself.

I mean with something besides talk radio.

Why condemn free speech?
Do you have a link
Lol, no.

You're hilarious!!

Hitler hated socialists.

Educate yourself.

Haha your beyond wrong hitler hated capitalism because it allowed the jews to jack up the prices of goods on Germans lol he had to go to socialism to help his ppl. Where do you learn your history in a coloring book? Haha

Why condemn free speech?
Do you have a link
Lol, no.

You're hilarious!!

Hitler hated socialists.

Educate yourself.

Haha your beyond wrong hitler hated capitalism because it allowed the jews to jack up the prices of goods on Germans lol he had to go to socialism to help his ppl. Where do you learn your history in a coloring book? Haha
BZZZZT!!

That is incorrect.

Educate yourself.

If possible.

stop trolling

You said:

Who’s stoping you?

But fact checkers have been known to be wrong, so what’s the point? Lol

Oh, so if we can't guarantee 100% accuracy, don't bother? lol Yeah, that is a great idea. Just let'em lie all they want.

Forum List

Back