11% of voters rate Congress’ performance as good or excellent

I can see where people disapproved of the democratic majority allowing itself to be bullied by the minority.

i'm pretty sure now that they found some cojones the numbers will go up because the numbers didn't address that 52% of the population voted for the dems to do certain things and they were acting like wimps.

and they're still better than they were when the repub congress had the majority. *shrug*

You are right... It may get to 12% next week....

Oh by the way congrats on getting your health care paid by other people....

Nope. I have a job and healthcare, thank you very much.

Right now you do.... But if it's paid for by your company not for long... As soon as they realize it's cheaper to pay a fine than insure you.... Bye Bye insurance... Reminder to libs... Business are in business to make money...just fyi.

Have a great day and good luck.

Right now you do.... But if it's paid for by your company not for long... As soon as they realize it's cheaper to pay a fine than insure you.... Bye Bye insurance... Reminder to libs... Business are in business to make money...just fyi.

Your right wing fearmongering tactics stopped working LONG ago. Now, you just look pathetic.

Surely not. I thought they were in business because people like VaYank need someone to take care of them. That profit thing is over rated.

I have health coverage, too.

If you actually read anything and stopped continually spamming the board, you'd know that I'm probably going to be one of the people who has coverage that is going to be taxed in a few years.

But you're welcome. Now maybe you can get YOUR health coverage. :thup:

This isn't surprising at all. This is by far the dirtiest Congress i've ever seen. The Democrats have done everything they could do to circumvent the Constitution. With their Health Care debacle being passed,they have stripped us of so much of our Freedom & Liberty. I think more & more Americans are going to agree with me when the Government informs them that if they don't buy Health Care they will be fined or imprisoned. This Democrat-controlled Government has been incredibly unfriendly & hostile to Freedom and our Constitution. Time to aim towards repealing their debacle. Lets hope this happens.

Your right wing fearmongering tactics stopped working LONG ago. Now, you just look pathetic.

Can you give me one reason why a business would choose to pay more for your insurance than the fine?

It's common sense... Sorry you don't realize this.

This isn't surprising at all. This is by far the dirtiest Congress i've ever seen. The Democrats have done everything they could do to circumvent the Constitution. With their Health Care debacle being passed,they have stripped us of so much of our Freedom & Liberty. I think more & more Americans are going to agree with me when the Government informs them that if they don't buy Health Care they will be fined or imprisoned. This Democrat-controlled Government has been incredibly unfriendly & hostile to Freedom and our Constitution. Time to aim towards repealing their debacle. Lets hope this happens.

And finally, Libo shows up to join the pity party. Need a tissue? Use Cali-G's or Willow's. Their faux outrage is only exceeded by faux tears.
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Can you give me one reason why a business would choose to pay more for your insurance than the fine?

To attract and keep good talent, dumbass. I guess you wouldn't understand the concept working at your local Piggly Wiggly, now would you?

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

When average Citizens start seeing the Government harassing them to buy Health Insurance or be fined and imprisoned,they're all going to come around and begin to get angry. This Democrat Health Care Legislation is just plain bad for America. Hopefully it can be repealed as soon as possible.

To attract and keep good talent, dumbass. I guess you wouldn't understand the concept working at your local Piggly Wiggly, now would you?

Did we already establish that YOU work a government job?

Did we already establish that YOU work a government job?

IF you did already establish that, then please simply add it to your long list of bullshit talking points. You don't know anything about me.

Forum List

Back