11 Moronic Reasons why White People Riot

Nobody cares what you post, Publius. Stop trying to use this thread to flog your crap threads that are being ignored.

you and katsteve respond to ignored thread

lol

Where did I say it was "ignored"?

It has priceless entertainment value......just like you. The one difference that I credit this poster with though, is that unlike you, he does possess some intelligence.

cough cough....it's white LIBERALS that riot.
Evidence needed.
Think about it.
Do you have any pictures? How about some statistics on the subject? You appear to have pulled this idiocy out of your ass, and like its place of origin, it stinks.
You need pictures? How about a coloring book? I think most people know exactly what I mean, libs are the ones rioting and stirring up shit. Black, white or otherwise.

I think most people know exactly what I mean, libs are the ones rioting and stirring up shit. Black, white or otherwise.
Nice use of the fallacy of argumentum ad populum. Your prize is this link so you can learn why "most people know" isn't evidence.

Name the last white riot (excluding the band) you ever heard of.

He's trying to claim the Lakers riot, but that was a mixed race affair. The sports riots, though contemptible, involve multiple races.

Actually, the Lakers riot wasn't in the list of 11. Try harder not to demonstrate that you didn't even bother to look at the OP, but merely scrolled past it to post your own stereotypes. :thup:

I think most people know exactly what I mean, libs are the ones rioting and stirring up shit. Black, white or otherwise.
Nice use of the fallacy of argumentum ad populum. Your prize is this link so you can learn why "most people know" isn't evidence.
This isn't a court case. I have nothing to prove, people can decide for themselves who is full of shit.

pennsylvania.png

This one is blown out of proportion. If someone riots because someone was killed by police that had a record.

Surely you can riot over losing someone to coach your team after its been proven they looked the other way while kids are being molested.

Who WOULDNT riot when they find out someone was doing something so innocent as allowing kids to be ass raped? Look, Freddie Gray sold DRUGS!!!

Whites committed a few race riots over the years. The NY race/draft riots in the 1860's during the Civil war. And entire black communities were razed to the ground afterwards. Baltimore blacks like Furguson blacks, get out of the past.

Oh "just some race riots" where they killed everyone in site and burned shit to the ground.

Thats nothing...I saw a guy steal PRODUCTS!! Like, what kinda animal...:rolleyes:

You make the race riots sound so tame...sad shit

Why are they destroying their own neighborhoods?

-Signed

Questions that are missing from THIS riot thread

Actually, when white people riot, it seems like they destroy other people's neighborhoods. #entitlement

The pictures you posted show mixed race, even the ones from Europe that the hate site you got them from fed you.

I didn't post any pictures from Europe in this thread (all from the U.S.) and the hate site I found them on was salon.com.

God, you're dumb.

I wonder if whites are going to riot if Mayweather beats Pacman? Will they anoint Pac as an honorary white guy? They rioted for days when Jack Johnson beat the great white hope.

Forum List

Back