Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
But the Marxists keep saying the rich aren't paying their "fair share."

Taxpayers earning $100,000 or more a year pay 71.6% of the nation’s share in individual federal income taxes, according to the latest data from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) from 2011.

These data do not include corporate income taxes, or taxes on capital gains or dividends, or payroll taxes for Social Security and other programs.

In 2011, according to the IRS, there were 145,370,240 individual income tax returns filed. Among those returns, 125,914,418 or 86.6%, belonged to taxpayers earning a salary less than $100,000. The remaining 19,455,822 returns belonged to those taxpayers earning more than $100,000, or 13.4% of the total.

While those top earners, earning six figures or more, represented only 13.4% of the total number of individual income tax returns reported to the IRS, they contributed nearly three-fourths of the total amount of federal tax revenue from individual filers reported for that year.

$100K-Plus Earners Pay 72% of Federal Income Taxes | CNS News

It is an "income" tax

Those who have the most "income" pay the most tax

I think we (the USA) should cut income tax revenue to the point where we are so fucking broke (as a nation) that no country will lend us money. Just think of the debt we will have with a huge reduction in income to the Treasury.

But us citizens will have more of our money, (if we have a J. O. B.)

Would that be great or what?

It is an "income" tax

Well duh!!! State the obvious why don't cha? Cause if you don't....... These right wingers on here think that poor people should pay income tax. While they get poorer. Is that a hoot or what?

But when the rich get substantially richer and end up paying even more of the tax burden, these right wingers on here get all butt hurt for them. Is that a hoot or what?

To the rich goes many burdens. Including managing more of the countries wealth. Including paying more of the taxes. They'll be fine. Don't worry, be happy. It's IRS day.

It is an "income" tax

Damn RW why did you have to kill his thread in the first post? Why are you so mean?

Wow...so you DO have a reading comprehension issue.

Now I get it.

Not at all I comprehend that RW shoved a foot in the OP's ass. I comprehend you have nothing but "comprehension" complaints. I also comprehend that when someone goes for the "comprehension dodge" without elaborating its because they cannot elaborate and have nothing

Taxpayers earning $100,000 or more a year pay 71.6% of the nation’s share in individual federal income taxes, according to the latest data from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) from 2011.

These data do not include corporate income taxes, or taxes on capital gains or dividends, or payroll taxes for Social Security and other programs.

In 2011, according to the IRS, there were 145,370,240 individual income tax returns filed. Among those returns, 125,914,418 or 86.6%, belonged to taxpayers earning a salary less than $100,000. The remaining 19,455,822 returns belonged to those taxpayers earning more than $100,000, or 13.4% of the total.

While those top earners, earning six figures or more, represented only 13.4% of the total number of individual income tax returns reported to the IRS, they contributed nearly three-fourths of the total amount of federal tax revenue from individual filers reported for that year.

Yep...our taxes went up substantially this year.
I'll just spend less and bank more,which we all know is great for the economy.
And it wont hurt me one bit.

It is an "income" tax

Damn RW why did you have to kill his thread in the first post? Why are you so mean?

Both of you are flaming retards. Read the OP before you defend defend defend.

For the record, RW rips off the nation with a useless job... Don't believe me, look at my sig. That's the guy your helpin out here.

It is an "income" tax

True....

But That was not the point of the OP.

The silliness of "pay their fair share" was the point.

Still having trouble engaging in an honest debate I see.

OK, then lets look at the "fair share"

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

What is the "fair share" of taxes that those 40% of Americans who control 2 TENTHS of a percent of the wealth should pay?

It is an "income" tax

True....

What is the "fair share" of taxes that those 40% of Americans who control 2 TENTHS of a percent of the wealth should pay?

Where are those making $100k or more on this chart?

True....

Where are those making $100k or more on this chart?

Not only that,but the dipshit is using a chart from 2010.

It is an "income" tax

And funny how that happens even with a flat tax....

Nobody is saying that if you earn more, your total tax bill should be less.. but the RATE should be identical to everyone else's on each and every dollar...

Funny how people don't care how government spends, hands shit out, or anything else, when they do not have a stake in the game

Yep...our taxes went up substantially this year.
I'll just spend less and bank more,which we all know is great for the economy.
And it wont hurt me one bit.

My income tax burden increased significantly this past year as well... the state more than the fed, but still a raise in burden on both

It is an "income" tax

Both of you are flaming retards. Read the OP before you defend defend defend.

For the record, RW rips off the nation with a useless job... Don't believe me, look at my sig. That's the guy your helpin out here.

See but this is about this thread and not about RW personally Saul Alinsky

It is an "income" tax

And funny how that happens even with a flat tax....

Nobody is saying that if you earn more, your total tax bill should be less.. but the RATE should be identical to everyone else's on each and every dollar...

Funny how people don't care how government spends, hands shit out, or anything else, when they do not have a stake in the game

There is no way that a flat tax does not cut taxes on the wealthy and increase taxes on the poor

That is what you call "Fair"

Forum List

Back