1000 felons, 100 pedophiles and 50 countries

This is the complete disaster and TOTAL FAILURE of Joe Biden.

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Illegals from 50 countries.
Terrorists.

As per Scalise at 12:10 in the video

And this doesn't even include all the stories and videos of SMALL CHILDREN being tossed over 20 foot tall fences or left to fend for themselves in rivers or deserts.
4000 illegals crammed into a facility intended for 250.
Makeshift camps UNDER BRIDGES.
You aren't allowed to gather with friends or family at church or in a business without following STRICT guidelines but this record breaking disaster is no big deal? Not a literal threat to the lives of Americans thanks to the further spread of covid?

Where is the outrage??? Where is the media??? Where is AOC's waterworks theatrics???
Remember, diversity is our strength.

Ewe do know RINO Ronald Raygun said that don't ewe?
MAGA

Are ewe a sheepshager? I guess if Joe wants pedos it's not much of a stretch to include the like.

What's it to ewe, are ewe a sheep? Well of course ewe are ewe are a tRumptard!!!
MAGA

You're a perv?

Figures.

Not like Gaetz and tRump!!!
MAGA

you mean- not like xiden, or pedo billy clinton

No, Gaetz and tRump!
MAGA

thats right, you scum demonRATS support the pedophile in chief....i forgot

No I never supported tRump, your mouth was his cockholster I'm sure though.
MAGA

i heard your ass was.....hmmm...who belives a scum demonRAT?
anyhow, shit stain, glad i hit a nerve, now you are out of ammo, and cant spew your propaganda w/out feedback, negative at that.....good day, huh?

So ewe didn't get this rock solid evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady or MyPillow. I wonder why cock breath!!!
MAGA

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

And this doesn't even include all the stories and videos of SMALL CHILDREN being tossed over 20 foot tall fences or left to fend for themselves in rivers or deserts.
You aren't allowed to gather with friends or family at church or in a business without following STRICT guidelines but this record breaking disaster is no big deal? Not a literal threat to the lives of Americans thanks to the further spread of covid?

Where is the outrage??? Where is the media??? Where is AOC's waterworks theatrics???

MAGA

Are ewe a sheepshager? I guess if Joe wants pedos it's not much of a stretch to include the like.

What's it to ewe, are ewe a sheep? Well of course ewe are ewe are a tRumptard!!!
MAGA

You're a perv?

Figures.

MAGA

No, Gaetz and tRump!
MAGA

MAGA

anyhow, shit stain, glad i hit a nerve, now you are out of ammo, and cant spew your propaganda w/out feedback, negative at that.....good day, huh?

So ewe didn't get this rock solid evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady or MyPillow. I wonder why cock breath!!!
MAGA
You've always been an annoying prick, but are you having serious personal problems right now?

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

MAGA

MAGA

You're a perv?

Figures.

MAGA

No, Gaetz and tRump!
MAGA

MAGA

No, you support the legion of pedophiles in the Democrat Party. Do you spread your cheeks, or do like it when they force it in?

Like the one in the basement of the pizza shop that has no basement? Tarders are the most gullible idiots on the planet!!
MAGA

actually shit stain, you scum demonRATS are the parrots, and believe everything you are told-from the publishers- and thats all you are allowed to spew....your mommy would be proud

She would be if she was alive. Is your God/King tRump proud of ewe cock breath?
MAGA

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

Biden has been president for like 60 days. You really think all this magically happened in that timeframe and that he can just fix it by snapping his fingers? Come on man, get real

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

MAGA

MAGA

You're a perv?

Figures.

MAGA

No, Gaetz and tRump!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
You've always been an annoying prick, but are you having serious personal problems right now?

No toying with an idiot, ewe are easy.
MAGA

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

MAGA

MAGA

You're a perv?

Figures.

MAGA

No, Gaetz and tRump!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

And you are a cockroach. Nothing more and nothing less.

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

MAGA

MAGA

You're a perv?

Figures.

MAGA

No, Gaetz and tRump!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Buuuuut we toy with you all the time.

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

MAGA

MAGA

You're a perv?

Figures.

MAGA

No, Gaetz and tRump!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Buuuuut we toy with you all the time.

Ewe aren't smart enough dullard!!
MAGA

Come on man, get real
Priceless

And yes I believe this is 1000% his doing.
1. We were building walls/fences.
2. We had agreements with other nations to stop the caravans and hold people in their nations as the process went through.
3. He stopped both of those.
4. He all but invited them in and MANY democrats actually campaigned down there and weren't refuted.
5. Neither he nor Harris has bothered to tour the mess.
6. We are breaking records on the southern border NOW and not the good kind.

His border czar quit. Now, they're forcing these kids into old japanese internment camps. Nothing from the media. Just shows how partisan hacked they are, full of propaganda and lies.
They just don't quit. She is self important. It has to be bad. Others are in over their head also.

they knew this shit would happen, and they did it deliberately; PBS is already running the Pity Party propaganda vids and anybody who is all for dumping them right back over the border and letting the commies take care of them there will be demonized, as per the plan. They claim it's 'racism n stuff' while out of the other sides of their mouths they're admitting Mexico is a shithole because they're brown and incompetent scum.

What is wrong with Japanese interment camps? If they don't like them, they can always ask to be returned back to the border. We never saw many American Japs rush to go back to Japan after the war for some reason, eh?

Come on man, get real
Priceless

2. We had agreements with other nations to stop the caravans and hold people in their nations as the process went through.
4. He all but invited them in and MANY democrats actually campaigned down there and weren't refuted.
The surge had been coming for years. Check the numbers. This only feels new because once the Republicans lost and went to opposition party the border became their obsessed focus for attack. I also agree that critique is necessary because we have huge problems down there. I don’t think Trump was smart or effective with how he handled it... I’m hopeful that Biden can do better but he is only two months in so we got to give him at least a breath of time to get something done.

Come on man, get real
Priceless

The surge had been coming for years. Check the numbers. This only feels new because once the Republicans lost and went to opposition party the border became their obsessed focus for attack. I also agree that critique is necessary because we have huge problems down there. I don’t think Trump was smart or effective with how he handled it... I’m hopeful that Biden can do better but he is only two months in so we got to give him at least a breath of time to get something done.
It's like you COMPLETELY IGNORED the things I listed that were ALREADY DONE FOR HIM yet he still fucked it up.

Come on man, get real
Priceless

It's like you COMPLETELY IGNORED the things I listed that were ALREADY DONE FOR HIM yet he still fucked it up.
I did because I don’t think those things were solving any problems. It was just a way for us to ignore those problems and make Mexico deal with them. I’m not a big fan of Bidens policy in the border either, I think he is too soft but I think a large factor with that is the reaction to Trumps over the top brash approach that he took for 4 years. It was an embarrassment to our country and a moral failure

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

MAGA

MAGA

You're a perv?

Figures.

MAGA

No, Gaetz and tRump!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

And you are a cockroach. Nothing more and nothing less.

Who has not had one contribution to the topic in the entire thread. It's a wonder a mod hasn't put a stop to this by now.

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

You were okay with illegals being crammed into facilities 6 months ago.
Where was your outrage?

They weren't being crammed into facilities. Another lie by the liberal media.

Who did Melania go to the border to visit when she wore her famous jacket?

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

Biden has been president for like 60 days. You really think all this magically happened in that timeframe and that he can just fix it by snapping his fingers? Come on man, get real

The prog Socialists came on like gang bangers with all the healing was going to be done quickly. Only the EO's destroying jobs, destroying the southern border, removing EO's from the hate Trump , whatever was hidden from the public as Progs are good at that and what looks like massive amounts of fiat currency printing that has been put into motion.

Forum List

Back