1000 felons, 100 pedophiles and 50 countries

This is the complete disaster and TOTAL FAILURE of Joe Biden.

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Illegals from 50 countries.
Terrorists.

As per Scalise at 12:10 in the video

And this doesn't even include all the stories and videos of SMALL CHILDREN being tossed over 20 foot tall fences or left to fend for themselves in rivers or deserts.
4000 illegals crammed into a facility intended for 250.
Makeshift camps UNDER BRIDGES.
You aren't allowed to gather with friends or family at church or in a business without following STRICT guidelines but this record breaking disaster is no big deal? Not a literal threat to the lives of Americans thanks to the further spread of covid?

Where is the outrage??? Where is the media??? Where is AOC's waterworks theatrics???

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

WOULD THAT STEVE SCALISE AND THE REST OF THE "DO NOTHING CAUCUS" WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING WHEN 7 CHILDREN DIED IN TRUMP'S CUSTODY, AND 3000 BABIES WERE BEING RIPPED OUT OF THEIR MOTHERS' ARMS.

Links?

There is nothing as useless as a FuckBoi so lazy that he can't use Google. Don't you watch the news or did you sleep all through 2018???? Did you miss the cover of TIME Magazine too?

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

And this doesn't even include all the stories and videos of SMALL CHILDREN being tossed over 20 foot tall fences or left to fend for themselves in rivers or deserts.
You aren't allowed to gather with friends or family at church or in a business without following STRICT guidelines but this record breaking disaster is no big deal? Not a literal threat to the lives of Americans thanks to the further spread of covid?

Where is the outrage??? Where is the media??? Where is AOC's waterworks theatrics???
Remember, diversity is our strength.

Ewe do know RINO Ronald Raygun said that don't ewe?
MAGA

Are ewe a sheepshager? I guess if Joe wants pedos it's not much of a stretch to include the like.

What's it to ewe, are ewe a sheep? Well of course ewe are ewe are a tRumptard!!!
MAGA

You're a perv?

Figures.

Not like Gaetz and tRump!!!
MAGA

Pedo Joe's No Border Policy is so fucked up all you can do is try to deflect to Trump and Gaetz.

You are a pathetic troll.

So when tRumps pathetic border policies were a pathetic failure all ewe could do was deflect to Obama.

You're a pathetic troll.
MAGA

Link?

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

WOULD THAT STEVE SCALISE AND THE REST OF THE "DO NOTHING CAUCUS" WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING WHEN 7 CHILDREN DIED IN TRUMP'S CUSTODY, AND 3000 BABIES WERE BEING RIPPED OUT OF THEIR MOTHERS' ARMS.

Links?

There is nothing as useless as a FuckBoi so lazy that he can't use Google. Don't you watch the news or did you sleep all through 2018???? Did you miss the cover of TIME Magazine too?

I accept you admission you are full of shit.

It's too easy to call you out on your lies and get you to prove you are a liar.

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

Remember, diversity is our strength.

Ewe do know RINO Ronald Raygun said that don't ewe?
MAGA

Are ewe a sheepshager? I guess if Joe wants pedos it's not much of a stretch to include the like.

What's it to ewe, are ewe a sheep? Well of course ewe are ewe are a tRumptard!!!
MAGA

You're a perv?

Figures.

Not like Gaetz and tRump!!!
MAGA

Pedo Joe's No Border Policy is so fucked up all you can do is try to deflect to Trump and Gaetz.

You are a pathetic troll.

So when tRumps pathetic border policies were a pathetic failure all ewe could do was deflect to Obama.

You're a pathetic troll.
MAGA

No, hundreds of thousands children weren't being caged. You don't have the slightest clue. Sad.

Yup ripped from mommas arms n caged separately. Hell tRump even had some women sterilized!!! Sad ewe loved those policies!!!
MAGA

We know you're a sheep but we had no idea how deep the depravity extended.

Says the house plant!!!
MAGA

1000 deported felons.
100 deported pedophiles.
Terrorists.

You were okay with illegals being crammed into facilities 6 months ago.
Where was your outrage?

They weren't being crammed into facilities. Another lie by the liberal media.

Who did Melania go to the border to visit when she wore her famous jacket?

She was brave enough to go. Unlike your leeches.

Ya because the Secret Service was protecting her sorry ass. Ya she is oh so brave!!!!
MAGA

Your twats haven't left their walled in city surrounded by tens of thousands of troops.

Pussies.

What the fuck are ewe talking about numbnuts?
MAGA

Why you, of course.

Pussy.

Xidenvilles. I love that name Frank! Little concentration camps so the leading Dems can rape children to their hearts content.

Llke tRumps lackeys did? Oh I know they can even force them into sterilization like tRump and his lackeys did. Ewe and your buddies could then go have rape parties. Oh never mind ewe are a dickless eunuch so there is that!!!
MAGA

Why do you type like a 13 year old?

Because he's a gay wannabe.

So now ewe think your in love. Sorry I stick to the human race. Ewe and the rest of the tardherders are dumber than house plants.

MAGA

Nah, you're a subhuman. Human beings have empathy. You don't. Houseplants respond to music so they have a higher level of sentience than you do.

You still aren't addressing the OP. You know, the thousands of pedos that your hero in the Whitehouse is importing, nor are you addressing the children being raped in the xiden rape cages.

Instead you try and derail the thread by trolling.

Why do you support child rapists?

Ewe supported tRump, answer that. Ewe know the guy walking in on girls at the teen pageants!
MAGA

Why are you trolling and supporting child rapists?

Address the OP which is about pedos being imported into the country by the thousands, and the rape of children in the xiden rape rooms. This is happening NOW, you child rape supporter.

Address THAT, not your gay fantasies.

Ewe supported tRump doing it and even cheered and participated in it, why?
MAGA

Xidens rape rooms are what we are talking about now. Why are you supporting child rapists?

I didn't support tRump, why do ewe?
MAGA

Trump isn't the president. Xiden, your hero is. The child rape rooms are xidens responsibility. Why do you support child rapists?

Why do ewe support child rapist tRump?
MAGA

Why do ewe support pedophile xiden?

Same reason ewe support pedophile Don. Hell ewe people even had China build a golden statue of him so ewe could worship him/it!
MAGA

i dont support any pedophile, shit stain. but thanx 4 admitting to the world that ewe support pedophiles....mighty brain dead ewe are

Any idiot stupid enough to call President Biden "Xiden", or accept the badly faked videos on "Hunter's Laptop" as proof of anything, is a danger to himself and others.

Now you've adopted all of the latest rabbid right buzzwords and are accusing everyone of being communists and/or pedophiles, and the addition of the "sheep" references completes the "idiot trifecta".

Uneducated, stupid and Republican is no way to go through life, son.

this is the usual response that scumbag demonRATS type, when they lose...
the TRUTH being, shit stain, is you are a complete danger to AMERICA, along with XIDEN
not sure if you got out of pre-k, but you should practice your spelling, because you are the only THING rabid around here
and the rest of the shit you spewed, ....Baaaa-Baaaaa-Baaaa

what do you have to say about matt gaetz? and the other peddies that are trumps friends and associates?

Why don’t we wait for more evidence? The allegations may be made up.

What do you have to say about Hunter Biden and his activities with very young girls? I’ll bet you will say the same thing I did about Matt Gaetz.

I do know this. If both are guilty, Gaetz will be tried and convicted and Hunter will waltz away scot-free.

So you're ignoring all of the reporting that "Hunter Biden's laptop" was a faked Russian plant, including the fact that Guiliani originally gave all of the evidence it to the FBI before the Ukraine investigation. The laptop with the evidence on it only turned up after the FBI and Bill Barr's Justice Department rejected the "documents" the Russians gave Guiliani, and Ron Johnson's investigation rejected the forged evidence as well.

I suspect you listen to CNN. Perhaps you still believe Trump and Putin colluded to defeat Hillary.

Recently the Daily Mail said forensic experts determined the computer was real. You may not have heard this.

Your suspicions would be wrong. I gave up on CNN years ago, during the 24/7 365 days a year coverage of the downed Malaysian Airliner. I watch BBC, Global, and CBC, and have a subscription to WAPO.

I can't watch FOX for more than 5 minutes, because I can't stomach the overt racism and misogyny. I can understand how a steady diet of FOX would poison your mind against minorities and women. Women on FOX wear short skirts - never pants, often sleeveless, and sit on sofas. Something for the old farts to drool over.

Like a frog in a pot of water, the American public have become so accustomed to the casual racism and misogyny of FOX News and see it as "normal" but if you are from outside the USA and suddenly encounter FOX News, it's impossible to fathom how anyone can take the network seriously.

Liberals love to whip out the race card and accuse conservatives of being racist. That is a cop out. True, there are racist conservatives but they are not all that common. Plus there are plenty of racist liberals.

The newest racism is coming from the left and is directed at white males. We are responsible for every evil in the world and must spend the rest of our lives apologizing for everything.

So Fox News has good looking female talking heads. How terrible. Fox News also told me the Trump/Putin collusion theory was developed by Hillary Clinton and was a big nothing burger and they were right. Fox News is not an outlet for Democratic Party propaganda.

what do you have to say about matt gaetz? and the other peddies that are trumps friends and associates?

Why don’t we wait for more evidence? The allegations may be made up.

What do you have to say about Hunter Biden and his activities with very young girls? I’ll bet you will say the same thing I did about Matt Gaetz.

I do know this. If both are guilty, Gaetz will be tried and convicted and Hunter will waltz away scot-free.

Which part of the government is Hunter in?
Hunter is in the Official Bagman Department The (OBD). Agents assigned to that division sell the influence of elected democrats all over the world. They get paid millions for nothing and give a high percentage to the ejected politician. Technically this is not illegal but it sure is profitable.

Biden Family’s Corruption Is Nothing New And Largely Legal
People with power, wealth, and connections are always going to circulate in this kind of stuff. It’s the nature of business, politics, life and relationships. This is why it isn’t illegal. You can paint it however you want to try and make Joe look corrupt but unless you want to propose a solution all you're doing is whining

The solution is simple. Just write laws to make sure any type of influence peddling is illegal. The problem is to get such legislation passed. You will never get the crooked politicians we keep electing to pass this legislations in the first place. If they did Sleepy Joe would never sign such a law considering his dealings with Ukraine, China and a couple of other nations.

Historians of the future will say the United States failed because those in power were corrupt.

I intend to keep whining and hopefully if enough of us do we may be able to boot the dishonest, unprincipled grifters out of our government and replace them with people who are truly interested in improving our nation.

The chances of that are slim to nome.Have your children learn Mandarin Chinese so they can communicate with their new rulers when China takes over.
What would be an outline for a law that you’d like to see passed?

I am not an attorney nor do I play one on TV. Writing legislation is above my pay grade.
Good because I wasn’t asking for legal transcriptions I was asking for a bullet point outline of ideas for what you’d like to see

Oh shut the fuck up already.
It is always the seriousness of the charge, unless it is Joe or Hunter Biden, or Andy Cuomo, but never the actual facts. We know about Hunter, Joe and Andrew but havent seen anyone step up in Matts case...

Forum List

Back