100,000 expected at Trump's Tulsa Rally--many have already arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic, 7 MILLION watched the rally on Fox News. Many more on YouTube and Fakebook
I don't have tv anymore, so I watched it on youtube, too.

Technical question: How do they know what channel we're watching?
That's creepy.
They also control the content of the channel you are watching, customize commercials for you and if you change the channel they can block anything you might want to see so that you end up watching what they choose
Really? Who is "they?" They're not doing anything to me. But I did have a hard time finding a Youtube video supporting Trump today. When I went to his official website it wouldn't let me in without making a contribution. Or at least I think it was his official website. Seems pretty bizarre.
The deep state controls all media in the USA, not exactly sure who they are though, but they center around the democratic party not the GOP. If retards vote Biden in his senility is not important because they will tell him what to do anyway
You can't even prove a deep state even exists. LOl!
Have much Trump Derangement Syndrome issues today?

LOL let me know when you prove the deep state does not exist.

U been stupid for long?

I have to admit that I had fun triggering you

Animation-Of-The-Day-Hail-Seizure.gif

Last edited:
Back on topic, 7 MILLION watched the rally on Fox News. Many more on YouTube and Fakebook

That's creepy.
They also control the content of the channel you are watching, customize commercials for you and if you change the channel they can block anything you might want to see so that you end up watching what they choose
Really? Who is "they?" They're not doing anything to me. But I did have a hard time finding a Youtube video supporting Trump today. When I went to his official website it wouldn't let me in without making a contribution. Or at least I think it was his official website. Seems pretty bizarre.
The deep state controls all media in the USA, not exactly sure who they are though, but they center around the democratic party not the GOP. If retards vote Biden in his senility is not important because they will tell him what to do anyway

U been stupid for long?

We all knew that you were never going to prove the claims that you made, and that they were nothing more than lies, but I just got finished watching a segment on Rachel Maddow about what the health care workers were going through in California. Let me tell you, based on your other lie that this pandemic does not exist, while these workers struggle with deaths and not enough beds, to patients showing up and dying three and four hours after they get there, I couldn't help but think about your lies and denials. It takes a special kind of evil to be you. That is for sure. Trump supporters have zero empathy, and were never given a soul. You showed us who and what you really are.

Okay, folks. Covid thread is down the hall, two doors on the right.

I just watched the first fifteen minutes of Trump's speech to the Students for Trump rally in Phoenix. It was all I could take but his very first words were about not kneeling to the liberal left. A direct shot against the protesters, of course. He is being more divisive than I ever remember him being when he was running four years ago.

It's sad to me that there are three thousand young people there cheering like lunatics at all the hate. Democrats are evil. It's INSANE. OUR PRESIDENT IS NUTS!!!! A CANCER!!!!! There is no way this is good for our country. He needs to be packed up and sent to Mar a Lago in November. As a lame duck, I can't imagine what he'll do to sabotage Biden. This is getting sickening.

That's creepy.

U been stupid for long?

We all knew that you were never going to prove the claims that you made, and that they were nothing more than lies, but I just got finished watching a segment on Rachel Maddow about what the health care workers were going through in California. Let me tell you, based on your other lie that this pandemic does not exist, while these workers struggle with deaths and not enough beds, to patients showing up and dying three and four hours after they get there, I couldn't help but think about your lies and denials. It takes a special kind of evil to be you. That is for sure. Trump supporters have zero empathy, and were never given a soul. You showed us who and what you really are.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You watched madcow disease?

Funny+Llama+pictures+for+widescreen.jpg

I just watched the first fifteen minutes of Trump's speech to the Students for Trump rally in Phoenix. It was all I could take but his very first words were about not kneeling to the liberal left. A direct shot against the protesters, of course. He is being more divisive than I ever remember him being when he was running four years ago.

It's sad to me that there are three thousand young people there cheering like lunatics at all the hate. Democrats are evil. It's INSANE. OUR PRESIDENT IS NUTS!!!! A CANCER!!!!! There is no way this is good for our country. He needs to be packed up and sent to Mar a Lago in November. As a lame duck, I can't imagine what he'll do to sabotage Biden. This is getting sickening.
Natural selection is coming for Trump supporters. They can't beat that.

These desperate Trump haters are now resorting to dirty tricks with adding fake names on sign ups for rally tickets. Just to withhold actual huge numbers of support to attend Trump rallies. Today was great, though. Despite the haters trying to ruin attendance numbers at a Students for Trump today. There was still an overflow crowd. Wow!

These desperate Trump haters are now resorting to dirty tricks with adding fake names on sign ups for rally tickets. Just to withhold actual huge numbers of support to attend Trump rallies. Today was great, though. Despite the haters trying to ruin attendance numbers at a Students for Trump today. There was still an overflow crowd. Wow!
Did everyone wear their masks? I notice Eric and the President didn't.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif
Another uneducated asshole putting up a selfie. Poor little bottom boy.
LOLOL

A dumbfuck stretched its mighty with and came up with the equivalent of, I know you are but what am I?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Illiterate gay boy took 3 DAYS for that weak ass response. Run away bitch, before I take your lunch money.
LOLOL

Just because you have no life doesn't mean others don't. While you were busy posting here on Father's Day, I was busy spending the day with my wife and kids.

And you're not man enough to take anything from anyone. :mm:
Hey asshole, Father’s Day wasn’t Saturday. Faun proven to be a liar again. I’ll take whatever I want from you, then slap you across your lying mouth. You and your boyfriend can’t have kids. No way that I’ve bitch slapped you again, STFU proven liar. Oh I forget, when called out you run away Iike the yellow bitch you are. Sullivan ordered to drop case too. Faun’s lifelong losing streak continues.

No, YOU are sickening. A pathetic moron liar. Go kneel and wash somebody’s feet. I’m not kneeling for anybody. Nor is any REAL American. Enjoy the Trump landslide win. You want hate look in a mirror and at your side. Period.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif
LOLOL

A dumbfuck stretched its mighty with and came up with the equivalent of, I know you are but what am I?

Illiterate gay boy took 3 DAYS for that weak ass response. Run away bitch, before I take your lunch money.
LOLOL

Just because you have no life doesn't mean others don't. While you were busy posting here on Father's Day, I was busy spending the day with my wife and kids.

Hey asshole, Father’s Day wasn’t Saturday. Faun proven to be a liar again. I’ll take whatever I want from you, then slap you across your lying mouth. You and your boyfriend can’t have kids. No way that I’ve bitch slapped you again, STFU proven liar. Oh I forget, when called out you run away Iike the yellow bitch you are. Sullivan ordered to drop case too. Faun’s lifelong losing streak continues.
LOLOL

Loser, while you posted here on Father's Day, I spent the day with my wife and kids. Nobody loves you.

:lmao:

No, YOU are sickening. A pathetic moron liar. Go kneel and wash somebody’s feet. I’m not kneeling for anybody. Nor is any REAL American. Enjoy the Trump landslide win. You want hate look in a mirror and at your side. Period.
If they made transcripts of his rally speeches, I would present his words to you. They are very divisive, hate filled and I am very saddened that these young people are following in your footsteps of hating the enemy for nothing more than a difference of opinion.

It DOES make me sick to my stomach to see young people on both sides of the spectrum so easily lured to the extremes. Of course, young people tend to do that--easy target. But it's still sad.

If they made transcripts of his rally speeches, I would present his words to you. They are very divisive, hate filled and I am very saddened that these young people are following in your footsteps of hating the enemy for nothing more than a difference of opinion.

It DOES make me sick to my stomach to see young people on both sides of the spectrum so easily lured to the extremes. Of course, young people tend to do that--easy target. But it's still sad.
MY footsteps? Let’s see a few things here. Assaulting officers. The left, not my side. Pulling down statues, defacing piblic property, attacking the elderly, screaming racist at every turn. Not my side, that’s the left. Divisive words? Try Pisslosi the drunk accusing Republicans of wanting the murder of George Floyd. Seems the hate is all on the left.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Loser, while you posted here on Father's Day, I spent the day with my wife and kids. Nobody loves you.

Asshole liar still thinks Father’s Day was Saturday. Unlike you i actually have a wife and kids. Go embarrass yourself some more idiot.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Asshole liar still thinks Father’s Day was Saturday. Unlike you i actually have a wife and kids. Go embarrass yourself some more idiot.
LOL

You're fucking deranged, Spunky. I never said, nor intimated, Father's Day was Saturday. And if you truly have a wife & kids, WTF were you doing posting here on Father's Day??

giphy.gif

The Covid crisis can kiss my ass.

The complaints about a rally during this can do so as well. The left had no problem when the riots were going and were encouraging it all over the place..........but that was fine and dandy.......

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

lantern2814 Here's your words: No hate or divisiveness here?

YOU are sickening. A pathetic moron liar. Go kneel and wash somebody’s feet. I’m not kneeling for anybody. Nor is any REAL American. Enjoy the Trump landslide win. You want hate look in a mirror and at your side. Period.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

You're fucking deranged, Spunky. I never said, nor intimated, Father's Day was Saturday. And if you truly have a wife & kids, WTF were you doing posting here on Father's Day??

giphy.gif
Hey illiterate retard, that post you’re shitting you’re diaper over was on Saturday. Not Father’s Day you ignorant liar. Don’t you EVER mention my family you asshole.

lantern2814 Here's your words: No hate or divisiveness here?

YOU are sickening. A pathetic moron liar. Go kneel and wash somebody’s feet. I’m not kneeling for anybody. Nor is any REAL American. Enjoy the Trump landslide win. You want hate look in a mirror and at your side. Period.
Pointing out your sides hypocrisy isn’t hate speech. I’m not kneeling. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back