100,000 expected at Trump's Tulsa Rally--many have already arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do we believe? The graph that shows more deaths right now, or your non-existent graph showing how it is mutating and is less dangerous?
You mean the graph that you can talk about but can not actually present.

Grow up doofus, you are more likely to die from complications of wearing a mask in the heat than from covid. There are more cases identified now because of better testing. More deaths than what by the way.

I had this disease, it was the best thing that ever could have happened to me as you are a prisoner and I am free

Are they taking responsibility for the safety of others and their families? Fuck no!

Why should I be subjected to their irresponsible behavior? These people are no different than a drunk who is driving.

So the Left Wing asshole protestors, rioters and looters that we have seen all over the news for the last couple of weeks are not taking responsibility for the safety of children and their families?

Did the woman who showed up for the Trump rally with an "I can't breathe" T-shirt have first amendment rights?
NOT when you’re causing a disturbance. She was rightly removed for being an idiot. Try again.

And guess who want's to end the 1st Amendment. Mr. Autocrat himself.
Says an asshat whose side has been hindering free speech for decades. Big tech sites aren’t allowed to censor conservatives. Tough shit.

Did the woman who showed up for the Trump rally with an "I can't breathe" T-shirt have first amendment rights?

Yes, did she file a permit, did she pay for the building? When she enters the event, she is on private property and she can be removed. If she rented the building then she has a larger say in what she can do. Nice try, I appreciate the effort.

Who do we believe? The graph that shows more deaths right now, or your non-existent graph showing how it is mutating and is less dangerous?

Grow up doofus, you are more likely to die from complications of wearing a mask in the heat than from covid. There are more cases identified now because of better testing. More deaths than what by the way.

I had this disease, it was the best thing that ever could have happened to me as you are a prisoner and I am free
:cuckoo:

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif
Another uneducated asshole putting up a selfie. Poor little bottom boy.
LOLOL

A dumbfuck stretched its mighty with and came up with the equivalent of, I know you are but what am I?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Damn you’re stupid as well as a hypocrite. So Trump does not have first amendment rights? Fuck you you communist asshole. Protests? Try RIOTS and yes, blue state “leaders” are instructing tracers they many not ask if people have been at a protest. Can’t have those spikes attributed to the proper thing now can we? And it’s YOU and the rest of the lefties here that suck sewer water. Get it right.
No.

I had this disease, it was the best thing that ever could have happened to me you are a prisoner and I am free
You mean this graph don't you; Gov. Abbott urges Texans to stay home, as state hits record high of new COVID-19 cases Growing up, is understanding you don't have to be willfully stupid, while having the maturity to admit you don't have to fall in line with an actual stupid Trump.

People are SO incredibly stupid.

More testing DOES NOT EQUAL more cases.......nope.......

It ONLY means MORE CASES DETECTED. In spite of the fear mongers, there is no sudden surge. It will continue spreading until herd immunity is reached.....as with ALL viruses. And the death rate remains THE SAME.

This new panic is the stupidest thing since acrylic condoms.

I had this disease, it was the best thing that ever could have happened to me you are a prisoner and I am free
You mean this graph don't you; Gov. Abbott urges Texans to stay home, as state hits record high of new COVID-19 cases Growing up, is understanding you don't have to be willfully stupid, while having the maturity to admit you don't have to fall in line with an actual stupid Trump.
Cases are way up but this does not matter, as hospitalizations and deaths are down. Grow up kid there is no pandemic, but since you believe that there is how much has the pandemic reduced the population of the Earth?

Dopey

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif
Another uneducated asshole putting up a selfie. Poor little bottom boy.
LOLOL

A dumbfuck stretched its mighty with and came up with the equivalent of, I know you are but what am I?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Illiterate gay boy took 3 DAYS for that weak ass response. Run away bitch, before I take your lunch money.
LOLOL

Just because you have no life doesn't mean others don't. While you were busy posting here on Father's Day, I was busy spending the day with my wife and kids.

And you're not man enough to take anything from anyone. :mm:

Cases are way up but this does not matter, as hospitalizations and deaths are down. Grow up kid there is no pandemic, but since you believe that there is how much has the pandemic reduced the population of the Earth?

Dopey
Your question has no relevance to anything. Spikes in cases in 26 states across the country aligns with the mistake of re-opening with large crowds. Chart: See the day-by-day size of the coronavirus outbreak Your arguments are those of a child, because you have no real arguments of substance to go by.

Last edited:
hospitalizations and deaths are down
That's great news. Got some stats on that to share?
I'm not following Covid in every state. It's enough following my own. But I know in Oklahoma hospitalizations ARE up with this new wave. The health director was talking about it prior to Trump's rally.

If hospitalizations ARE down, that is because more testing and contact tracing means they are catching cases much earlier, when treatment usually means better outcomes. And hopefully, the nursing homes are being protected better now, so that population is not being exposed. Because a lot of them would die.

hospitalizations and deaths are down
That's great news. Got some stats on that to share?
I'm not following Covid in every state. It's enough following my own. But I know in Oklahoma hospitalizations ARE up with this new wave. The health director was talking about it prior to Trump's rally.

If hospitalizations ARE down, that is because more testing and contact tracing means they are catching cases much earlier, when treatment usually means better outcomes. And hopefully, the nursing homes are being protected better now, so that population is not being exposed. Because a lot of them would die.
No, he or she doesn't. That's why this person is not returning with any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back