100,000 expected at Trump's Tulsa Rally--many have already arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
As I predicted, the Tulsa rally has turned into a circus already, with 100,000 expected to arrive, between fans hoping for a seat and Trump protesters converging on Tulsa. 80,000 of them are going to be outside during the worst Covid spike Oklahoma has seen. People were already camping outside the arena on Thursday in order to get a good spot. The mayor has imposed a curfew from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning last night in a 36 block area around the BOK Center. The campers outside are being moved out as well. The mayor said he has received information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies "that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive or violent behavior in other states are planning to travel to the City of Tulsa for purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally."

Of course, Trump is loving it: “Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa,” Trump tweeted Friday morning, hours after the curfew went into effect.

He also issued this warning: "Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!"

Trump supporters began lining up outside the BOK Center days in advance of the rally.

"Sacrificing a week of our lives is nothing for what Trump has done for us," Robin Stites, who arrived on Monday to secure the No. 2 place in line, told the The Oklahoman earlier this week.

Let's keep in mind, this largest gathering in Tulsa history is happening in the middle of the worst Covid outbreak Oklahoma has had so far.: 450 new positive cases reported since Wednesday. This is the largest increase since the state's first positive case was reported on March 6. The Trump campaign is not requiring masks. Someone took them to court to make them at least enforce that, but the decision is not made yet, apparently. The campaign at least has no wish to require the masks they are going to hand out be worn. From the pics I've seen of the folks waiting outside, most are not. And I'm guessing they're not having their temps taken or getting hand sanitizer from the campaign out there, either.

Maybe the police, with their headsup and no doubt with lots of help from the Secret Service, can keep this thing under control as far as violence, but none of them can do anything about the Germ. This is a super breeding ground of the Virus and it is dangerous to the people who attend and those they have contact with afterward. I cannot recall a President making a more irresponsible and ill thought out decision. This is clear mismanagement of Covid, and I hope I'm totally wrong about all of this, but it's not looking good.

If you can riot you can go to a trump rally
The left threatening to show up and cause trouble because the lefts way is the only way forward comrades

What about all the democrats and independents who are gonna be at the rally?
They don't count anymore either.? Of course not

lol theyre already lining up....like the jersey shore :p

Meanwhile at Joe's

20202002020200202.jpeg

As I predicted, the Tulsa rally has turned into a circus already, with 100,000 expected to arrive, between fans hoping for a seat and Trump protesters converging on Tulsa. 80,000 of them are going to be outside during the worst Covid spike Oklahoma has seen. People were already camping outside the arena on Thursday in order to get a good spot. The mayor has imposed a curfew from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning last night in a 36 block area around the BOK Center. The campers outside are being moved out as well. The mayor said he has received information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies "that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive or violent behavior in other states are planning to travel to the City of Tulsa for purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally."

Of course, Trump is loving it: “Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa,” Trump tweeted Friday morning, hours after the curfew went into effect.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa. My campaign hasn’t started yet. It starts on Saturday night in Oklahoma!
https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1273980887735173121
10:08 AM - Jun 19, 2020

He also issued this warning: "Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!"

Trump supporters began lining up outside the BOK Center days in advance of the rally.

"Sacrificing a week of our lives is nothing for what Trump has done for us," Robin Stites, who arrived on Monday to secure the No. 2 place in line, told the The Oklahoman earlier this week.

Let's keep in mind, this largest gathering in Tulsa history is happening in the middle of the worst Covid outbreak Oklahoma has had so far.: 450 new positive cases reported since Wednesday. This is the largest increase since the state's first positive case was reported on March 6. The Trump campaign is not requiring masks. Someone took them to court to make them at least enforce that, but the decision is not made yet, apparently. The campaign at least has no wish to require the masks they are going to hand out be worn. From the pics I've seen of the folks waiting outside, most are not. And I'm guessing they're not having their temps taken or getting hand sanitizer from the campaign out there, either.

Maybe the police, with their headsup and no doubt with lots of help from the Secret Service, can keep this thing under control as far as violence, but none of them can do anything about the Germ. This is a super breeding ground of the Virus and it is dangerous to the people who attend and those they have contact with afterward. I cannot recall a President making a more irresponsible and ill thought out decision. This is clear mismanagement of Covid, and I hope I'm totally wrong about all of this, but it's not looking good.

Does it really matter anymore?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa. My campaign hasn’t started yet. It starts on Saturday night in Oklahoma!

A whole bunch of dummies IMO.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I'm not seeing any difference in this rally and the thousands of protests that have occurred in the US over the last several weeks. The extreme right wing promotes this rally and the extreme left wing promoted the protests. The germ meant nothing for two plus weeks and now...it's an issue again. Did the virus take a vacation?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Funny how you are so worried about a Trump rally yet not a single word about how bad it was that protesters, rioters and looters were standing side by side without masks. Funny that you are not as worried about those in CHAZ or CHOP or whatever it is called now.
But you were oh so worried about those that were protesting when they wanted to go back to work.
I am starting to wonder that you know that Biden is in trouble.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

And when the Boogaloo Crew kicks off their violence, the administration's narrative will change faster than Covid-19. False flags will be all over the place, and Cult45 will be strangely mum.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

A whole bunch of dummies IMO.

I've been thinking that since the protests began.

Trump rallies are like old Grateful Dead concerts: Full of Deadheads.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Tennessee is at 515 dead of Covid-19. Oklahoma is at 367 dead of Covid-19. Suspect a major change in Oklahoma in 3 weeks.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

People love our very fine and totally beloved President.
I keep telling everyone that.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Tennessee is at 515 dead of Covid-19. Oklahoma is at 367 dead of Covid-19. Suspect a major change in Oklahoma in 3 weeks.

As long as they have somebody ready to mail in their straight Republican party ballot.
All will be well.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

And when the Boogaloo Crew kicks off their violence, the administration's narrative will change faster than Covid-19. False flags will be all over the place, and Cult45 will be strangely mum.

You are fake news.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If you can't right point to the thread where you worried about the riots and covid, go home.

No one tolerates the hypocrisy of the highest order.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So can you link to your similar disapproval of the rioters and racist commies who have been ignoring the virus for weeks?

Thanks in advance ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back