100,000 expected at Trump's Tulsa Rally--many have already arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
hospitalizations and deaths are down
That's great news. Got some stats on that to share?
I'm not following Covid in every state. It's enough following my own. But I know in Oklahoma hospitalizations ARE up with this new wave. The health director was talking about it prior to Trump's rally.

If hospitalizations ARE down, that is because more testing and contact tracing means they are catching cases much earlier, when treatment usually means better outcomes. And hopefully, the nursing homes are being protected better now, so that population is not being exposed. Because a lot of them would die.
Chart: See the day-by-day size of the coronavirus outbreak Folks like esalla will run from his or her own bs. Which is why I'm not running.

Who do we believe? The graph that shows more deaths right now, or your non-existent graph showing how it is mutating and is less dangerous?
You mean the graph that you can talk about but can not actually present.

Grow up doofus, you are more likely to die from complications of wearing a mask in the heat than from covid. There are more cases identified now because of better testing. More deaths than what by the way.

I had this disease, it was the best thing that ever could have happened to me you are a prisoner and I am free
You mean this graph don't you; Gov. Abbott urges Texans to stay home, as state hits record high of new COVID-19 cases Growing up, is understanding you don't have to be willfully stupid, while having the maturity to admit you don't have to fall in line with an actual stupid Trump.
Cases are way up but this does not matter, as hospitalizations and deaths are down. Grow up kid there is no pandemic, but since you believe that there is how much has the pandemic reduced the population of the Earth?

Dopey
Your question has no relevance to anything. Spikes in cases in 26 states across the country aligns with the mistake of re-opening with large crowds. Chart: See the day-by-day size of the coronavirus outbreak Your arguments are those of a child, because you have no real arguments of substance to go by.
There are spikes in cases because of more testing. There is no spike in fatalities, in fact the fake media is not mentioning fatalities or hospitalizations because they are both decreasing.

You are what is commonly called a sucker

Back on topic, 7 MILLION watched the rally on Fox News. Many more on YouTube and Fakebook
I don't have tv anymore, so I watched it on youtube, too.

Technical question: How do they know what channel we're watching?
That's creepy.
They also control the content of the channel you are watching, customize commercials for you and if you change the channel they can block anything you might want to see so that you end up watching what they choose

I'm not following Covid in every state. It's enough following my own. But I know in Oklahoma hospitalizations ARE up with this new wave. The health director was talking about it prior to Trump's rally.

If hospitalizations ARE down, that is because more testing and contact tracing means they are catching cases much earlier, when treatment usually means better outcomes. And hopefully, the nursing homes are being protected better now, so that population is not being exposed. Because a lot of them would die.
Contact tracing is not happening or is totally ineffective. LOL contact trace the 50 million retards protesting, the contact tracing is only about forcing their way into anyone's home and telling them they can't work.

If anyone with covid went to a foodstore then everyone who went to that store that day would need to be contact traced, it's bullshit and fools like you have no clue

Back on topic, 7 MILLION watched the rally on Fox News. Many more on YouTube and Fakebook

That's creepy.
They also control the content of the channel you are watching, customize commercials for you and if you change the channel they can block anything you might want to see so that you end up watching what they choose
Really? Who is "they?" They're not doing anything to me. But I did have a hard time finding a Youtube video supporting Trump today. When I went to his official website it wouldn't let me in without making a contribution. Or at least I think it was his official website. Seems pretty bizarre.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

That's creepy.
Really? Who is "they?" They're not doing anything to me. But I did have a hard time finding a Youtube video supporting Trump today. When I went to his official website it wouldn't let me in without making a contribution. Or at least I think it was his official website. Seems pretty bizarre.
The deep state controls all media in the USA, not exactly sure who they are though, but they center around the democratic party not the GOP. If retards vote Biden in his senility is not important because they will tell him what to do anyway

That's creepy.
Me too. I always thought I'd miss television. It just sits there.
The only thing I miss is some of the series on PBS. That was about the only thing I was watching toward the end of it because everything else was SO pathetic. Last Tango in Halifax was one of my favorites. I'll have to see if there's any way to watch it on the computer.

That's creepy.
Me too. I always thought I'd miss television. It just sits there.
The only thing I miss is some of the series on PBS. That was about the only thing I was watching toward the end of it because everything else was SO pathetic. Last Tango in Halifax was one of my favorites. I'll have to see if there's any way to watch it on the computer.
Public broadcasting is now illegal as only deep state mind control is allowed

You will catch on

That's creepy.
The deep state controls all media in the USA, not exactly sure who they are though, but they center around the democratic party not the GOP. If retards vote Biden in his senility is not important because they will tell him what to do anyway
:cuckoo:

7 million people watched a criminal on Fox news who stole money from a children's charity that was supposed to go to cancer research, and you're proud of that? My God man, where is your self respect and morality?

That's creepy.
You can't even prove a deep state even exists. LOl!

Who do we believe? The graph that shows more deaths right now, or your non-existent graph showing how it is mutating and is less dangerous?

Grow up doofus, you are more likely to die from complications of wearing a mask in the heat than from covid. There are more cases identified now because of better testing. More deaths than what by the way.

I had this disease, it was the best thing that ever could have happened to me you are a prisoner and I am free
You mean this graph don't you; Gov. Abbott urges Texans to stay home, as state hits record high of new COVID-19 cases Growing up, is understanding you don't have to be willfully stupid, while having the maturity to admit you don't have to fall in line with an actual stupid Trump.
Cases are way up but this does not matter, as hospitalizations and deaths are down. Grow up kid there is no pandemic, but since you believe that there is how much has the pandemic reduced the population of the Earth?

Dopey
Your question has no relevance to anything. Spikes in cases in 26 states across the country aligns with the mistake of re-opening with large crowds. Chart: See the day-by-day size of the coronavirus outbreak Your arguments are those of a child, because you have no real arguments of substance to go by.
There are spikes in cases because of more testing. There is no spike in fatalities, in fact the fake media is not mentioning fatalities or hospitalizations because they are both decreasing.

Dopey

What planet does one need to come from to not see the benefits of testing in order to isolate a virus? I mean, seriously, give me a break.

Your statements are littered in incoherent blobs of gobbly goo. You make no sense. How can the media be "fake" if they didn't mention fatalities? Lol! Wouldn't that mean it just didn't get reported, and what is "fake" about that? " Fake media and deep state." That is some really stupid shit right there.

That's creepy.
This post is a grade A lie. You can't even prove a deep state exists, much less that it's controlled by the media. You're a liar.

Cases are way up but this does not matter, as hospitalizations and deaths are ht Grow up kid there is no pandemic, but since you believe that there is how much has the pandemic reduced the population of the Earth?

Dopey
No pandemic right? Lol; Fmr. Acting CDC Director: ‘We are in a worse place than we were early on’

Contact tracing is not happening or is totally ineffective. LOL contact trace the 50 million retards protesting, the contact tracing is only about forcing their way into anyone's home and telling them they can't work.

If anyone with covid went to a foodstore then everyone who went to that store that day would need to be contact traced, it's bullshit and fools like you have no clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back