10 year old girl is 3 gun competitor....won't see this in Britain?

One of our Christmas gifts this year...a year's gun club membership.

A safe place to teach them to shoot. I don't know what else, lol.

True, you won't see this in Britain. Or in most of the world.

And I don't think you made the point you think you made there.

Well, we could ask the 300 girls kidnapped in Nigeria when the government couldn't protect them...oh yeah...they've been married off to islamic terrorists....maybe if they had been shooters they would be free right now...

Or we could ask the 43 student teachers in Mexico....oh yeah, the police in conjunction with a drug cartel murdered them....maybe some of the female teachers wish they had been shooters....

and it is Nightline...so there is an anti gun bias in the story....

Well, we could ask the 300 girls kidnapped in Nigeria when the government couldn't protect them...oh yeah...they've been married off to islamic terrorists....maybe if they had been shooters they would be free right now...

Or we could ask the 43 student teachers in Mexico....oh yeah, the police in conjunction with a drug cartel murdered them....maybe some of the female teachers wish they had been shooters....

Is fear and loathing and horror stories the only way you can make a point on this board?
A pattern I see.

Is fear and loathing and horror stories the only way you can make a point on this board?
A pattern I see.
See this? :slap:

Didn't think so...

Forum List

Back