10-U.S. Diplomatic Missions Attacked. 60-U.S. Diplomatic Personnel Killed Under Bush

Bravo the cons don't give a shit about those deaths. Hannity never brought them up.
you do realize the death of Ambassador Stephens was the first of an American Ambassador since 1979? And nowhere did I ever see them go on national tv over and over and before the UN to promote a false narrative over any of the other deaths.

That makes his life what? Worth more than 4K American troops and more than half a million Iraqis killed over nothing?

Bush first said we were going to Iraq as part of a mission to prevent a nuclear attack on the US by Al Qeada.
Then we find out Iraq had no affiliation with Al Qaead.
Then we find out Iraq had no big "Weapons of Mass Destruction".

Where was the Iraq war investigation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvliUuXjbL4]Bush laughs at no WMD in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

THAT'S what we got.

A big fucking expensive joke.

And you do realize if they hadn't done that, we wouldn't have ever discovered how they had also denied requested security to that Ambassador as well. That I am greatful for, because, hopefully there was a lesson learned here and they did not die in vain, in that others will be given the protection they deserve.

Bravo the cons don't give a shit about those deaths. Hannity never brought them up.
you do realize the death of Ambassador Stephens was the first of an American Ambassador since 1979?

I do realize that. How did you know? Did Hannity do another special?

You are such an ass. I don't rely on anyone for my information. I research for myself, and if you do, it will get you in trouble everytime.

Liberals make war on foreign Enemies of America.

Yes, when they need a war to fix their unemployment problems they do indeed. Were we to have a commander-in-chief just now rather than the current apologist-in-chief and were such a figurehead to have the current jobless conditions then, yes, that surely could result in a war. However a war designed to do everything except win. Just maybe draw. With any luck.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=1LRKGOrRkT4]State Department: Budget Had Nothing To Do With Security Decisions At Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]
Just a fabricated excuse that was unfounded, according to the State Dept. that was in charge of the Ambassador's safety there
And you do realize if they hadn't done that, we wouldn't have ever discovered how they had also denied requested security to that Ambassador as well. That I am greatful for, because, hopefully there was a lesson learned here and they did not die in vain, in that others will be given the protection they deserve.

GOP Embassy Security Cuts draw Democrats Scrutiny

you do realize the death of Ambassador Stephens was the first of an American Ambassador since 1979? And nowhere did I ever see them go on national tv over and over and before the UN to promote a false narrative over any of the other deaths.

That makes his life what? Worth more than 4K American troops and more than half a million Iraqis killed over nothing?

Bush first said we were going to Iraq as part of a mission to prevent a nuclear attack on the US by Al Qeada.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvliUuXjbL4]Bush laughs at no WMD in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

THAT'S what we got.

Sad, diversion is all you got, and it won't work.

Puzzling why anyone's bringing that up when they so fervently want you to believe: "What difference does it make". Thorough that mantra they're validating all the questions about The Great Clinton/Obama Benghazi Debacle.

You continue to fail on this board. No one is asking "What difference does it make?" here. We are saying that idiots like you gave Bush a pass when he was far more negligent and impassive about these American overseas diplomatic incidents than Obama.

Please PM me if you continue to miscomprehend the conversation and I'll retype the posts for you very slowly with spaces between the letters.

Yes, when they need a war to fix their unemployment problems they do indeed. Were we to have a commander-in-chief just now rather than the current apologist-in-chief and were such a figurehead to have the current jobless conditions then, yes, that surely could result in a war. However a war designed to do everything except win. Just maybe draw. With any luck.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/samanth...-288k-jobs-in-april-unemployment-down-to-6-3/

Eyah. :badgrin:

THAT'S what we got.

GOP propaganda is all you are getting and it seems to be working quite well.

THAT'S what we got.

Work what?

These "hearings" are a joke.

Please do keep them up.

Democrats are keeping the Senate..and might make more gains in the house.

That..to me?

Winning.

Did Bush protect the radical Muslims behind the attacks? Were there clear warnings and direct threats just prior to the attacks? Were the people there begging for help after being threatened and denied?

Radicals attack whenever they get a chance. Nothing new.

I want to know why the spin immediately following Benghazi and the refusal to cooperate with investigators ever since. Whose side is Obama on, the Americans or the radical Muslims?

Why were the survivors of the Benghazi terrorist attack hauled off to a remote location and not allowed to talk to the press?

There is a long history of radical Muslims attacking the U.S. and our allies. There is not a long history of those radicals being protected by an administration.

Nice try, but nothing excuses all the lies and attempts to keep this covered up.

While spokespeople for the administration are saying it was two years ago and old news, your answer is to find even older news that isn't even the same circumstances.

It shows the desperation when we hear that Bush did it, too, and therefore no one should hold Obama accountable. I thought he was supposed to be different, more transparent and smarter. Well, that has sure turned out to be another big lie.

The administration lied the day of the attacks and has kept lying. They have ignored subpoenas for documents. They have continued to spin and deflect. What the hell are they hiding and why?

In which one of them did the president go on TV and lie about what happened, blaming the attack on a video?

Exactly rabbi, and the fact that we were not prepared in such a volatile area on the anniversary of 9/11, after they had just called for retaliation of the capture of al libi

We just had one who came on television claiming that there was WMD in Iraq, yellow cake from Nigeria and another attack was imminent before he came on television and said Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11.

Confused? Yeah, he was too.

Last edited by a moderator:
2009 United States Yemen, attack on Embassy
2010 United States, Baghdad, Iraq attack on Embassy, Green Zone [3]
2010 United States Peshawar, Pakistan attack on Consulate[2]
2010 United States Yemen, attack on Embassy vehicle
2011 United States Damascus, Syria*
2011 Syrian uprising[4]*
2011 United States Kabul, Afghanistan*
2011 Kabul Attacks[5]
2011 United States Ciudad Juarez, Mexico March[3]
2011 United States Nuevo Laredo, Mexico Consulate bombed April
2011 United States Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina [6]*
2012 United States Abuja, Nigeria Embassy attack Mar
2012 United States Peshawar, Pakistan attack on Consulate Sept 2[4]
2012 United States Cairo, Egypt*
2012 attack on the American Embassy in Egypt*
2012 United States Benghazi, Libya*
2012 U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi*
2012 United States Sanaa, Yemen*
2012 attack on the American Embassy in Yemen
2012 United States Tunis, Tunisia*
2012 U.S. Embassy attack in Tunis[4]*
2012 United States Sudan*
2012 U.S. Embassy attack Khartoum

Look at just the last 4 years alone. I quit looking for more. And you are right, any death is too much, but what makes them even worse is when it deals with having not had security to even attempt to be able to stop them, when they have begged for just that.(this is a post of mine from Sept, 2012 in response to another such post and in which I have not updated)

Interesting set of facts. I've never looked at this but you are correct that's a very long list for a president committed to Peace. All of these in just the last 4 years...
Under Obama ~ Wonder how many since he's taken office. Thanks for giving me another subject to take a look at.
Unfortunately, none of this has anything to do with BenGhazi. Looks like there's a pattern here. It seems Distraction is on the top of Libs To Do list today :D

Last edited:
Wow, are you behind times,-
Administration did not pressure CIA on WMD conclusions.

PRESSURE CONCLUSIONSConclusion 83. The Committee did not find any evidence that Administration officials attempted to coerce, influence or pressure analysts to change their judgments related to Iraq's weapons of mass destruction capabilities.Conclusion 84. The Committee found no evidence that the Vice President's visits to the Central Intelligence Agency were attempts to pressure analysts, were perceived as intended to pressure analysts by those who participated in the briefings on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs, or did pressure analysts to change their assessments.Conclusion 102. The Committee found that none of the analysts or other people interviewed by the Committee said that they were pressured to change their conclusions related to Iraq's links to terrorism. After 9/11, however, analysts were under tremendous pressure to make correct assessments, to avoid missing a credible threat, and to avoid an intelligence failure on the scale of 9/11. As a result, the Intelligence Community's assessments were bold and assertive in pointing out potential terrorist links. For instance, the June 2002 Central Intelligence Agency assessment*Iraq and al-Qaida: Interpreting a Murky Relationship*was, according to its Scope Note, "purposefully aggressive" in drawing connections between Iraq and al-Qaida in an effort to inform policymakers of the potential that such a relationship existed. All of the participants in the August 2002 coordination meeting on the September 2002 version of Iraqi Support/or Terrorism interviewed by the Committee agreed that while some changes were made to the paper as a result of the participation of two Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy staffers, their presence did not result in changes to their analytical judgments.Source: The Senate Intelligence Committee unanimous report on Iraq

THAT'S what we got.

Seriously? That's the argument you're going to use? Are you kidding?

Now, back to the false narrative and lack of security given by our state dept. To Ambassador Stephens.

Gawd, yet another "BOOOSH" thread to deflect from Benghazi. The administration must be going all out to obfuscate and lie about this.
Hey, shitbag: the president didnt get on TV and lie about any of those attacks. Obama did. See the difference?

There's nothing to deflect from..

Because, essentially Benghazi is a whole lot of nothing. But it puts on display for the record.

Conservatives make war on other Americans.

As if this wasn't enough:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]
More of your stupid I see. Benghazi is NOT nothing. Obamashitforbrains lied, again as usual, and is not man enough to admit it. If libtards had balls they would be equal to condi rice.

Forum List

Back