10 Things Michelle Obama Wants to Say to Sarah Palin but Can't

Flaylo is madly in love with Sarah Palin. I can't fault him though, she is pretty hot.

But he realizes that he can never win Sarahs' heart because he can never be half the man Todd Palin is.

"Flaylo and Sarah sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!". That's what FailGo can only dream of. :lol:

So I guess Karl Rove and all those other conservatives must have some delusional crush on Sarah Palin and are all jealous of Todd Palin, right? Retarded reasoning at best.

You're married and too old why should i prove it to you?

Sexist and ageist.... wanna go for three out of three and insult females on race too?

Fool.

So its ok for women in this forum to insult Flaylo but he's an ageist and sexist for insulting back? My message to you: Stop whining and grow a pair.

Well, if I used generic terms for all males to insult him, then you could legitimately say I'm being sexist. But I don't. Nor did I refer to his age... so I didn't use his age to insult him. If I had, you could legitimately say I'm being ageist. The difference between me and your idiot cousin is that I insult individuals, not groups.

Your cousin is a moron. Be happy that you clearly got the good genes.

Sexist and ageist.... wanna go for three out of three and insult females on race too?

Fool.

So its ok for women in this forum to insult Flaylo but he's an ageist and sexist for insulting back? My message to you: Stop whining and grow a pair.

Well, if I used generic terms for all males to insult him, then you could legitimately say I'm being sexist. But I don't. Nor did I refer to his age... so I didn't use his age to insult him. If I had, you could legitimately say I'm being ageist. The difference between me and your idiot cousin is that I insult individuals, not groups.

You made a reference to his penis size, but you left that one out didn't you? Seriously, stop your whining, you can't fling crap at other people and then call people sexist, ageist, racist and misogynist when they bust back.

5 Things Michelle should say to Palin:

1. You still have more executive skill than my husband and Biden combined

2. I can't ever imagine you ducking a press conference and calling up the former mayor of Wasilla to speak for you

3. You hunt and fish while Barry has people write autobiographies for him, so if I was ever stuck in the wilderness Id rather have you than Barry as my partner

4. The LMSM has not stopped hounding you 24/7/365, Ive never seen anything like it, they hate you more than Reagan, yet you still smile, how do you do it?

5. Barry has made a total fucking mess of the economy and the USA might lose our AAA credit rating, I'm so sorry, when he talked about "Change" I thought he meant change for the better. I will do whatever I can to help you clean up when you're elected to POTUS in 2012

6. Why is my ass so much bigger than yours? Hell! I'm only 3 weeks older than you.

You made a reference to his penis size, but you left that one out didn't you? Seriously, stop your whining, you can't fling crap at other people and then call people sexist, ageist, racist and misogynist when they bust back.

Making a personal reference about an individual is not sexism, idiot. If I attacked ALL men's penis size, that would be sexist. Your cousin is a moron.

She's so full of herself, i bet she keeps pics of herself in her wallet.

Making a personal reference about an individual is not sexism, idiot.
If I attacked ALL men's penis size, that would be sexist. Your cousin is a moron.
Disagree. It's objectification and that is sexist.

If I attacked ALL men's penis size, that would be sexist. Your cousin is a moron.

When an individual refers to himself as a 'certified ladies man', he opens himself up to have that assertion challenged. Unlike that individual, I stick to insulting the individual and not the entire male gender.

When an individual refers to himself as a 'certified ladies man', he opens himself up to have that assertion challenged. Unlike that individual, I stick to insulting the individual and not the entire male gender.

You made that comment about his penis *BEFORE* he said he was a ladies man. Stop lying CG and at any rate, stop throwing insults and playing the victim when people insult you back.

Forum List

Back