10 Reasons Why UFOs Are No Longer a Conspiracy Theory

In the 1950's, everyone saw the Space Brothers, human like aliens (who were almost always white people)
Do you honestly believe aliens would be black? They never built anything more advanced than a raft while whites were crossing oceans

Wow... that was stupid.

You should look up the 1950's UFO Contactee movement, and then the concept of "Space Brothers" might make sense to you in context.

Ya cause air force navy and Marine officers WITH VIDEO seeing and reporting objects flying with no wings and no discernable propulsion system doing 7 or more mach and turning on a dime all faked the videos and are lying. RIGHT?

Why not?

I mean if there is all this undeniable proof, all this indisputable video evidence, testimony from military first hand eye witnesses, and so on then why the hell does no one know about them?

I mean the military and crackpot citizens are the only people who have seen them. You'd imagine average everyday citizens would have seen them by now in a large group. But nope, it's always 1 or 2 people and it's always some random military personnel or some guy in the desert that's nuttier than Chinese chicken salad.

Are there UFOs? It's not impossible, there could be sure. Are they just flying around willy nilly and a few hundred people have proof on a planet with over 7.5 billion? Unlikely.

Just because you're in the military doesn't mean you're full of shit.

The truth is out there, and UFOs are no longer a conspiracy. All of a sudden, and starting back a few years, the UFO phenomena is al of a sudden worthy of scientific study. What changed?

**********​

Comment:
The evidence has been hidden from the public for decades and those witnesses to the truth have been made out to be conspiracy fools.
My oh my how things suddenly change...

UFO's are real---they are unidentified flying saucers or other shapes which aren't necessarily from out of this world--they are simply UNKNOWN

I think they are more top secret military aircraft. Like the sightings of the F-117 was. And here is why.

Any species that manages to make the technology needed to cover the distances that are involved in interstellar travel is extremely advanced. So advanced we would be little more than cave man capabilities against our current tech.

In other words. We would be powerless to do anything.

Even using conservative ideas for their weapons capacity they would have us outclassed in every single imaginable way.

Let’s be honest. In all probability they would show up and say Hi. We own you.

Option 2. They want to study our primitive culture. In that case we would be viewed as dangerous children. No intelligent life here. And they would go for option one.

Option 3. They are kids screwing around joyriding about in Daddy’s space ship. Like a kid driving towards sea gulls and making them take flight. Just scaring the stupids.

So our best hope. If the UFO’s really are Aliens. Is that they are kids screwing with the stupid wildlife.

Far more likely that they are test flying top secret planes the Pentagon wants to keep quiet. So let the CT nuts scream UFO’s.

Jacques Vallée Still Doesn’t Know What UFOs Are​

After six globe-trotting decades spent probing “the phenomenon,” the French information scientist is sure of only one thing: The truth is really, really out there.

I'll sell you a bridge in Brooklyn.
Sell your bridge to the Pentagon. They just declassified videos of UFOs performing maneuvers no known aircraft can perform. That's why they call them UNIDENTIFIED. That doesn't mean little green men are flying them, it just means our top military minds don't know what they are or how they do what they do. Do you understand now?

Sell your bridge to the Pentagon. They just declassified videos of UFOs performing maneuvers no known aircraft can perform. That's why they call them UNIDENTIFIED. That doesn't mean little green men are flying them, it just means our top military minds don't know what they are or how they do what they do. Do you understand now?
If they determined they were from outer space, and flown by little green men, they couldn't call them UFOs any more.

Why does this have involve outer space? There has been life, uninterrupted in our oceans for billions of years. If advanced life existed there, they probably couldn't survive on the surface. Being in our atmosphere would be similar to us being in space.

The truth is out there, and UFOs are no longer a conspiracy. All of a sudden, and starting back a few years, the UFO phenomena is al of a sudden worthy of scientific study. What changed?

**********​

Comment:
The evidence has been hidden from the public for decades and those witnesses to the truth have been made out to be conspiracy fools.
My oh my how things suddenly change...

Actually "Things" have fluxed back and forth over the decades in terms of what is being "revealed" or "acknowledged" versus the "official line", Etc.

That some "events" occurred has been made public. The full technological and Cultural/Sociological aspects and implications of such have been muddled, at the least.

Were Humanity to know the full extent of how much their origins and history has been subject of "Outside Intervention" it's likely the Foundations; ` Theological/Ideological', of human Culture & Civilization would be subject to such upset as to result in major "Dislocations"!

See this thread for some background and context;
The Geminga Scenario

Understand also that if knowledge of the basic science of anti-gravity were too well know, many would have access to knowledge and tech which would make the "atomic bomb" knowledge and tech pale in comparison.

Hence certain "Powers That Be" will do what they can to restrict and constrain general knowledge and details in some areas of science and tech from "The Masses" of Humanity.

Since some of the UFO/UAP events suggest such advanced (anti-gravity) tech, hence one of many reasons to suppress and limited full knowledge of such

Why not?

I mean if there is all this undeniable proof, all this indisputable video evidence, testimony from military first hand eye witnesses, and so on then why the hell does no one know about them?

I mean the military and crackpot citizens are the only people who have seen them. You'd imagine average everyday citizens would have seen them by now in a large group. But nope, it's always 1 or 2 people and it's always some random military personnel or some guy in the desert that's nuttier than Chinese chicken salad.

Are there UFOs? It's not impossible, there could be sure. Are they just flying around willy nilly and a few hundred people have proof on a planet with over 7.5 billion? Unlikely.

Just because you're in the military doesn't mean you're full of shit.

You are misinformed. Check out the Phoenix Lights. Look up the triangular craft that flew through and over Illinois. Thousands saw them. I've seen two, they did things no earthly craft could do.

They're called UAP's now. It's a broader, more inclusive term. Like climate change.
Right!
Something I was trying to imply in my post preceding yours.

"UFO" = Unidentified Flying Object has the term "Object" which implies an actual physical device, likely a material construct of sorts. Built by "someone".

UAP = Unidentified Aerial Phenomena suggests a broader range of possibilities, which could include non-physical objects (artificial constructs), hence is more inclusive of those Sightings~Events which might be some form of unknown and not-understood "Natural" Phenomena.

"UAP" represents the more broader, objective , and less exclusive terminology of events and episodes that fall into this "unknown realm" of aerial observations.

Why does this have involve outer space? There has been life, uninterrupted in our oceans for billions of years. If advanced life existed there, they probably couldn't survive on the surface. Being in our atmosphere would be similar to us being in space.
One needs fire to melt metal to make advanced technologies. Not likely to happen if living under water all the time.

There is nothing in Tanach that denies the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe.

And nothing that confirms it.

I do, however, believe that The Universe is bursting with life, intelligent or otherwise. What I don't believe is that alien life with technology just a century or so ahead of ours regularly visit Earth to give anal probes to rednecks.

Forum List

Back