10 Reasons Why UFOs Are No Longer a Conspiracy Theory

UFOs were never a conspiracy theory.
Everything that went with it, was.
Huh!?!?!?

"UFOs" are their own expression which is multi-layers/multi-leveled beyond human grasp/understanding.

"Conspiracy Theory" is mostly the many layers/levels of human response to the phenomena.

Consider this star/planet system as focus of several to dozens of ET/NT Interest groups = cultures/civilizations, and then Earth becomes a focal and battleground center for such many factions to express their goals and agendas.

Their is no "Single One", rather there are many competing to own and control here. . . . . .

While we "humans" get squeezed out of the equation/picture ...

Dude, I've nearly 30 years older on you. In fact I have children older than you.

I was aware of under ocean magma and volcanoes before you were ever out of diapers!

You might consider learning the difference from "possible" verses "probable".

Magma may be hot enough in some cases/conditions, but it is the system of how to channel, control, and apply that you seem to lack a HUGE grasp on.

As for education, or more important REAL WORLD experience, I've decades in manufacture and related quality assurance-inspection to know that what you propose is nothing more than purple haze, bong pipe-dreams!

You want to make/prove your case then present some articles from scientific and/or industrial sources where such under ocean mining, refining of ores, production of usable metals/minerals, and final usable production~products have occurred.

Otherwise you are just trying to blow bong smoke up mine and others arses.

Meanwhile you have proven not worth wasting any more time and/or effort to respond to since you are product of that K-12 post 1970s Lefty effort at doing politics/propaganda/indoctrination rather than real education.
Dude? What are 12?

Interesting that you entertain notions of little green men from outer space happening along to help the monkeys evolve to humans or whatever nonsense you are spewing, yet reject the notion that advanced life could exist in our oceans.

As to your so-called life experience, whatever it may be, has blinded you to silly notions that things must conform to your little minded thinking. How sad.

The biggest waste time here is morons like you.

Agreed. I don't say otherwise.

They also cannot conclude that they aren't flown by rainbow unicorns from the 8th dimension.
For all we know, or can/could know, such might be the case !!!

Since it appears we are might be dealing with a variety of sources/beings/entities; whom can accuratly say what is or isn't within the scope of actual exist short of actually proof one way or another???

This is and still remains a topic to wide open speculations ~ unless you, or others, can prove otherwise.

Since it appears we are might be dealing with a variety of sources/beings/entities; whom can accuratly say what is or isn't within the scope of actual exist short of actually proof one way or another???

This is and still remains a topic to wide open speculations ~ unless you, or others, can prove otherwise.
Except you claim catagorically it cant be from under the waters.

We might be dealing almost exclusively with optical effects and good old fashioned human error.

they posted proof that unidentified craft as I described were entering our restricted airspace and hovering over our warships.
No..

They reported that this is what they thought they were seeing.

Unfortunately, such sightings can be unreliable. The tricks a large body of moist air can play on light and radar and the human brain are well known phenomenon.

Remember when those experienced military pilots swore up and down that they saw a Missile Launch off the coast of California?

Spoiler alert: they didn't.

10 Reasons Why UFOs Are No Longer a Conspiracy Theory

The truth is out there, and UFOs are no longer a conspiracy. All of a sudden, and starting back a few years, the UFO phenomena is al of a sudden worthy of scientific study. What changed?

**********​

Comment:
The evidence has been hidden from the public for decades and those witnesses to the truth have been made out to be conspiracy fools.
My oh my how things suddenly change...

A nonsensical post. Scientists have always studied UFO claims.

Huh!?!?!?

"UFOs" are their own expression which is multi-layers/multi-leveled beyond human grasp/understanding.

"Conspiracy Theory" is mostly the many layers/levels of human response to the phenomena.

Consider this star/planet system as focus of several to dozens of ET/NT Interest groups = cultures/civilizations, and then Earth becomes a focal and battleground center for such many factions to express their goals and agendas.

Their is no "Single One", rather there are many competing to own and control here. . . . . .

While we "humans" get squeezed out of the equation/picture ...
Not necessarily. A UFO can just be something we dont know about. Like secret aircraft or something.

Forum List

Back