10 nations have higher min. wages than the US

Very interesting article...thank you!

It did note that they were only using the federal minimum wage and many States do have a higher than federal minimum wage so we would move up a little on that chart....?

I wonder, did they include what we also pay in State taxes? I'll have to reread the article....

and we have to pay for our healthcare on top of that right? While many of these top wage countries have health care costs included with their universal health care plans...??

It would also have been nice to see what the corporate tax rates are in these nations at the top.... as example, is it due to corporate marginal tax rates being lower, that they can afford to pay their workers these higher minimum wages? Or do their CEO's make 100 times less than our CEO's in the USA? Just wondering how their corporations can be profitable enough to afford the much higher minimum wages than us?

Look bitch, pay for your own shit. Or die, I don't care which. Why do you think we owe anything at all? If you can't pay for your own Insurance tough shit.
WOW! Holy Smokes! You need to get a grip! :cuckoo:

Nope, your tits aren't big enough to make me care. We're sick of you dumbasses claiming we owe you shit.
Lol you come across like some douche still in junior high.

It did note that they were only using the federal minimum wage and many States do have a higher than federal minimum wage so we would move up a little on that chart....?

I wonder, did they include what we also pay in State taxes? I'll have to reread the article....

and we have to pay for our healthcare on top of that right? While many of these top wage countries have health care costs included with their universal health care plans...??

It would also have been nice to see what the corporate tax rates are in these nations at the top.... as example, is it due to corporate marginal tax rates being lower, that they can afford to pay their workers these higher minimum wages? Or do their CEO's make 100 times less than our CEO's in the USA? Just wondering how their corporations can be profitable enough to afford the much higher minimum wages than us?

Look bitch, pay for your own shit. Or die, I don't care which. Why do you think we owe anything at all? If you can't pay for your own Insurance tough shit.

Nope, your tits aren't big enough to make me care. We're sick of you dumbasses claiming we owe you shit.

Projection kid. You're a pussy who has NEVER done anything for anyone but himself.

Projection kid. You're a pussy who has NEVER done anything for anyone but himself.
lol what are you even basing that on?

(smile) We both know it's true kid.

Not shit. The guy is brainwashed and is a drone for sliding rich dick in his asshole.

Lol trust I am more than willing to bet I've done more for others than you.

Sure kid. You haven't done shit. Tell me, where did you serve?

Not shit. The guy is brainwashed and is a drone for sliding rich dick in his asshole.

(yawn) Only you idiots think there are two party's. Only you idiot's think you have a say. We people who have done the work know that you've bought into the lie.

I have an extensive background in volunteer work. I also give to charity every month.

This is figured as after taxes, by the way.

This country has the best minimum wage in the world

America is kind of a joke.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A JOKE YOU'RE A LIAR, ONLY 7 OF THE 10 COUNTRIES HAVE A WAGE GREATER THAN OUR FEDERAL $7.25 MINIMUM WAGE.

Also many of our State have minimum wages that exceed even the top of your stupid list. But hey, feel free to pack your shit up and move to your pick and don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

I have an extensive background in volunteer work. I also give to charity every month.

Good for you. Go play with other people's money.
Thank you for your "service".

Conscientious Objector.

This is figured as after taxes, by the way.

This country has the best minimum wage in the world

America is kind of a joke.
I think it would be interesting to see these numbers investigated further to see how many people actually work for min wage. I have no idea what that would show but for instance I have a niece that is in high school and works part time at Burger King, she started at $9.50. Her brother who is on his way to college in the fall is doing landscaping at $12.00. Most people I know that utilize low skill labor believe the old adage "you get what you pay for" and would laugh at paying Ohio's $8.15 min.

I've actually been surprised by the money some of the kids I know make. Another niece who attends community college and waits tables at a country club makes $11.85/hr plus a 15% automatic gratuity added on the bill. Not bad for a kid going to school.

Forum List

Back