10 Million Jobs

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
That's how many jobs were lost and not replaced since March of last year and unemployment is running out in just days

Dems have passed two different relief bills and the Senate has refused to vote on either and has passed NOTHING of their own

And that 600,000 was LAST month. The most recent jobs report was a paltry 200,000

That's how many jobs were lost and not replaced since March of last year and unemployment is running out in just days

Dems have passed two different relief bills and the Senate has refused to vote on either and has passed NOTHING of their own
It depends on the contents of the Bill.
For instance, free condoms and unlimited abortions and a few hundred million for advertisements to encourage middle aged men to feel free to piss in the ladies room.
Yes, I live near NYC.

For instance, free condoms and unlimited abortions and a few hundred million for advertisements to encourage middle aged men to feel free to piss in the ladies room.
Yes, I live near NYC.
the FUCK are you babbling about?

Yes, I live near NYC.
I'm talking about NYC.
It's apparent you only read politically correct news sites.

Quit shutting down america with this wimp virus and the economy will recover.

Yes, I live near NYC.

Your abject stupidity on the subject. Nancy is responsible boi. Rump is an ass but this is all on Nancy. The FACT that you don't this know reveals that you are just another idiot.

I'm talking about NYC.
Which is ...weird...since the thread is not about NYC
The Thread is about why the Ds need close to a trillion bucks.
Please tell us you read the entire Bill.

Exactly, and pelosi was screaming that she needed 2.3 trillion a few weeks ago when the senate was ready to sign for a trillion. Now, pelosi is happy with 900 billion. What a skank.
When Bide, God forbid, takes over, it will be a 5 trillion package to every slum Representative in the US.
And none of it will go to the people who need it.

The only relief America needs is being free to open up and go to work. End the fearmongering.
What part of America is closed?

Theaters?

That's it junior
Virtually every venue of out of home entertainment is shut down. There is literally no where to go. No more dinner and a show. That ripples out to all the service support industries and ultimately even to manufacturing. It's a slow painful death.

Forum List

Back