10 Leading Environmental Concerns That Require Our Immediate Attention.

The growing environmental crisis is our true existential threat. The irony is that if we had the collective will, we can face and deal with these crises. Our failure of will, will be our undoing.

existential threat.
Nah.

And by the way not all scientists think humanity is doomed. There is a consensus that AGW is happening, but there is not a consensus on what that means for the future. It might hurt us, but it's not going to stop us. I think technology will save us.

The list of environmental concerns is increasing day by day. Everyday there is a new upcoming crisis that our planet is facing. The consequence of which we have to suffer in the due amount of time, if we do nothing. Hence, awareness is the key to solving the environmental crisis.

Here are 10 leading environmental concerns that require our immediate attention.

Propaganda. Nothing but propaganda. I would love see a real conservationist put one of these together but all we get are political position papers.

Nah.

And by the way not all scientists think humanity is doomed. There is a consensus that AGW is happening, but there is not a consensus on what that means for the future. It might hurt us, but it's not going to stop us. I think technology will save us.
If we fail to use that technology, it does nothing for us. As you can see from the denialists on this board, they will do all they can to prevent the use of solar or wind. If a technology does not fit into the paradigm where all the money flows to the top, they are against it, even when it costs them more.

Nah.

There are very few scientists that have stated that we are doomed. Most think that we are creating a lessor future for our descendants than the one that we now enjoy.

Forum List

Back