10:1 Voters Say MSM Is in the Tank for Clinton

The pretend liberal seriousness has started.

Just one example. They're countless so I'm sure you'll have no problems doing it.
I don't play the shill games. I've explained why before.

Is anybody even remotely surprised that you can't answer?
I did answer libtard. Clearly and concisely. All you wanna do is play pretend.

You people are always good for a laugh.
You people are good for nothing.

The pretend liberal seriousness has started.

Just one example. They're countless so I'm sure you'll have no problems doing it.
I don't play the shill games. I've explained why before.

Is anybody even remotely surprised that you can't answer?
I did answer libtard. Clearly and concisely. All you wanna do is play pretend.

You people are always good for a laugh.

and you give up a lot of material to laugh at

The media has always been biased one way or another since the days when newspapers were virtually the only medium.
Political battles were always fought out in the media.

RWnuts only cry about this for two reasons:

1. They think they're on the short end of it.

2. They think they can poison the well against the media outlets they don't like and in the process elevate their own propaganda machine in the media.

Conservatives piss and moan about liberal biased media while 99% of their sources on threads they post here are from RW biased media.

Don't let the RW'ers fool ya. They have NO interest in objective, neutral news media.

Conservatives piss and moan about liberal biased media while 99% of their sources on threads they post here are from RW biased media.

Don't let the RW'ers fool ya. They have NO interest in objective, neutral news media.

Where can that be found?

Where can that be found?

Where can what be found? Are we back to posting facts now? lol, have the RWnuts around here got that memo?

the media doesn't really like her, they think she is boring, they don't give her any positive coverage...only cover her email server or dnc leaks or the Podesta Files trying to snazzy it up a bit...

She doesn't make them money or draw viewers, while Donald Trump has been the media owner's dream candidate with one off the wall thing after another flowing out of his mouth....

reporters are educated, and that is the demographic that will vote for her according to polling....no doubt they for the most part, will vote for her, reluctantly.

Neither do you or most left wing nuts so that makes things even.

Gee, really? Ya don't say..........

A Suffolk University/USA Today poll finds that by an overwhelming margin, Americans believe the media is biased in the favor of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

“Who do you think the media, including major newspapers and TV stations, would like to see elected president, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?” asked the poll. A whopping 75% of those polled said the media favored Clinton, while only 7% said they preferred Trump.

Poll: Huge Majority Believe Media Is Biased in Favor of Hillary Clinton

In other breaking news, many believe water is wet....

the media doesn't really like her, they think she is boring, they don't give her any positive coverage...only cover her email server or dnc leaks or the Podesta Files trying to snazzy it up a bit...

She doesn't make them money or draw viewers, while Donald Trump has been the media owner's dream candidate with one off the wall thing after another flowing out of his mouth....

reporters are educated, and that is the demographic that will vote for her according to polling....no doubt they for the most part, will vote for her, reluctantly.

The lies you communists tell... :eusa_whistle:

"Huge Majority Believe Media Is Biased in Favor of Hillary Clinton"

Last Friday was proof that the 'huge majority' is wrong.

'The media' would love nothing more than to see Trump elected; the only thing 'the media' are in favor of is profits.

"Huge Majority Believe Media Is Biased in Favor of Hillary Clinton"

Last Friday was proof that the 'huge majority' is wrong.

'The media' would love nothing more than to see Trump elected; the only thing 'the media' are in favor of is profits.

C_Coward, you are one dumb motherfucker. You base your claims on utterly nothing. That might work for personal injury suits, but normal folk expect facts and reason, which you never offer.

The media is bent on 'producing' the election as a reality TV show.

The dirty little secret is that the mainstream media has always been the willing propaganda arm of the democrat party even before FDR decided to table the 1st Amendment (and a couple of others) for the duration of WW2. The problem for democrats these days is that Americans are better informed than they were when Cronkite was king and the only information available to the public was filtered through the liberal establishment. Democrats managed to dumb down a couple of generations of publick school educated citizens and keep most of the African-Americans hyphenated and angry but along came Talk Radio and Fox fair and balanced news and the democrat party lost the biggest mid term defeat in modern history just two years ago. With the cooperation of the mainstream media democrats are still playing the same old dirty tricks but Americans are better informed than they were in the last half century and they understand the political double standard and the sleazy tactics of the left wing and it don't look good for the Hildabeast.

That's an awesome delusion you're suffering from.

"educated" people will vote for Crooked hiLIARy?

What about Peter Thiel?

"educated" people will vote for Crooked hiLIARy?

What about Peter Thiel?
I seriously doubt, there is anyone MORE crooked than the Donald.... :D

I didn't say all college educated people are voting for her, I said MOST are voting for her, according to the polling.

Forum List

Back