1 year old baby killed in Brooklyn shooting. AOC says defund police now

Is AOC mentioned in that article, because I fail to see it.
They make up whatever they feel like. Reality is nonexistent to trumpkins

The implication of cause and effect between the shooting and AOC's call to defund, is misleading.

On the other hand, the reality of calling to Defund Police, and the people that will die if you actually do it,

hell that are ALREADY dying, as the police stand down,

is a lot more serious than that.

And your pretense otherwise, is not only equally dishonest, but bloody, as it supports policies that are killing people in the streets, today.
People die when police are at full force and deployed..

Hey, don't tell me. Jillian is the one that talks all this shit about cops and then wants to keep them in the community, even though she "knows" they just hunt down and murder black males all the time, if they are not just arresting them, for no reason to put into prisons, to work in prison factories, cause Wacism. you know.

I support your plan to defund your police. You aren't talking shit while being a pussy. You are willing to fucking walk the walk.

You deserve respect. Jiliian? Not so much.

Why did the police fail to protect the child?
Police don’t prevent crime you dumb hack. They respond to crime.
Perhaps if the police stopped shooting unarmed black men for no reason?

defunding the police doesn’t mean no police, trumpkin. It means stop giving them so much that you have nothing for the things you really need.
Wow you are truly stupid

The implication of cause and effect between the shooting and AOC's call to defund, is misleading.

On the other hand, the reality of calling to Defund Police, and the people that will die if you actually do it,

And your pretense otherwise, is not only equally dishonest, but bloody, as it supports policies that are killing people in the streets, today.

Hey, don't tell me. Jillian is the one that talks all this shit about cops and then wants to keep them in the community, even though she "knows" they just hunt down and murder black males all the time, if they are not just arresting them, for no reason to put into prisons, to work in prison factories, cause Wacism. you know.

I support your plan to defund your police. You aren't talking shit while being a pussy. You are willing to fucking walk the walk.

What is your major malfunction that induces you to try and converse with people when you can't carry on a conversation without pejoratives and grade school nonsense?

Of
Unless you are rich and connected the police feel no obligation whatsoever to protect you from anything.
Of course when the Mayor of your city says he wont support you and will prosecute you(the police) then the police have no obligation to protect anyone...I cant wait till they defund the police around your area....

defunding the police doesn’t mean no police, trumpkin. It means stop giving them so much that you have nothing for the things you really need.

The Cry is not "less funding" but "Defunding".

You libs have stated your position that the policies hunt down and just murder black people, cause "Wacism".

You libs have stated that you believe that the prisons are full of blacks, because of "wacism".

If you really believe that, then DEFUNDING, makes sense.

That you are trying to walk it back, indicates that you know your claims are bullshit.
You can delude yourself but that is what it means. You lying white supremacist pondscum just like distorting the issue. Realty. Cops kill black males for no reason. All you trumpscum who thought it was ok to bring guns to a statehouse. How long do you think a black person would live if they did the same thing. Or, you know, the black guy who tried to show the copy’s his carry permit but was shot and murdered before he barely got the words out of his mouth. So you can take your 2nd amendment and shove that up your butt, too.

Cops kill blacks for no reason, yet you want to keep them in your community.

Got it.

I dont' believe that cops kill blacks for no reason. I believe they serve the community and maintain order and safety for the citizens.

We both want the cops in our community.

One of us is deeply confused. Or a liar.

And ten times more will die now

Be proud

What is your major malfunction that induces you to try and converse with people when you can't carry on a conversation without pejoratives and grade school nonsense?

I like you, so I will spell it out for you.

I consider, when liberals like Jillian say "Wacist" that they are not making a point, but just using that as a pejorative.

So, I respond in kind.

I am not going to let people insult me, and demand civility in return.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

And?, the people that want that are pussies.

Someone can talk to me and not be an dick, I will happily NOT be a dick too.

You can delude yourself but that is what it means. You lying white supremacist pondscum just like distorting the issue. Realty. Cops kill black males for no reason. All you trumpscum who thought it was ok to bring guns to a statehouse. How long do you think a black person would live if they did the same thing. Or, you know, the black guy who tried to show the copy’s his carry permit but was shot and murdered before he barely got the words out of his mouth. So you can take your 2nd amendment and shove that up your butt, too.
you providing security?

The Cry is not "less funding" but "Defunding".

You libs have stated your position that the policies hunt down and just murder black people, cause "Wacism".

You libs have stated that you believe that the prisons are full of blacks, because of "wacism".

If you really believe that, then DEFUNDING, makes sense.

That you are trying to walk it back, indicates that you know your claims are bullshit.
So you can take your 2nd amendment and shove that up your butt, too.
Any time you feel that you want to shove the 2nd amendment up my butt, you just let me know, and i can meet you down here in St Augustine. Please feel free, to try.....

Yesterday AOC was asked about the spike in crime in NYC...and her response was that basically people are desperate because of the economy and people are probably SHOPLIFTING THINGS LIKE BREAD to feed their children.

I am dead serious. That was her response. Completely ignoring or too ignorant to even realize the tremendous spike in violent crime. These people are flat out deranged lunatics. I really don't understand. How can she not denounce murder? How would it go against her "political base" if she denounced fathers being gunned down in broad daylight holding hands with their 3 year old daughter?

How do people like AOC get power and a platform? Oh that's right it must be white supremacy and oppression of people of color!

This DEFUND THE POLICE INSANITY is the single reason the democrats will LOSE BIG in November.

People are going to vote RED straight across the board, and there won't be enough BALLOT HARVESTING FRAUD to save the democrats.

Getting rid of the police is possibly the most MORONIC, ASININE idea the democrats have come up with to date. But when you consider the type of people they elected, like the little MORON ROOF TOP DANCING BARTENDER TWIT, there's where these idiotic ideas come from, and there isn't a democrat elected to office with the guts to stand up to her and her squad.
Yesterday AOC was asked about the spike in crime in NYC...and her response was that basically people are desperate because of the economy and people are probably SHOPLIFTING THINGS LIKE BREAD to feed their children.

I am dead serious. That was her response. Completely ignoring or too ignorant to even realize the tremendous spike in violent crime. These people are flat out deranged lunatics. I really don't understand. How can she not denounce murder? How would it go against her "political base" if she denounced fathers being gunned down in broad daylight holding hands with their 3 year old daughter?

How do people like AOC get power and a platform? Oh that's right it must be white supremacy and oppression of people of color!

She said the economy is in the tanker, is what is driving the crime. Everyone knows the economy is directly involved in the amount of crime.

This DEFUND THE POLICE INSANITY is the single reason the democrats will LOSE BIG in November.

People are going to vote RED straight across the board, and there won't be enough BALLOT HARVESTING FRAUD to save the democrats.

Getting rid of the police is possibly the most MORONIC, ASININE idea the democrats have come up with to date. But when you consider the type of people they elected, like the little MORON ROOF TOP DANCING BARTENDER TWIT, there's where these idiotic ideas come from, and there isn't a democrat elected to office with the guts to stand up to her and her squad.

She said the economy is in the tanker is what is driving the crime.

She is just trying to walk back her DEFUND talk, because she is a pussy that will talk a lot of shit, but not walk teh walk.

DEFUND THE POLICE.

Any lib that does not support that, is admitting that they know that the shit they say, is shit.

Forum List

Back