1 year later...Mike Browns grave doesn't even have a headstone; #BLM my a**.

Let the racism flow.....good

"racism"... :blahblah:
You need a new word...you guys used that one up. Nobody cares anymore about your namecalling. the negroes burned and rioted for days because a negro attacked a cop and tried to take his weapon and got killed for it.

Tell ya what, ace..go up to any cop you want..don't care if he's white or black....and punch him and try to take his weapon and see how it works out for you.

"racism"...gtfo

I'm sure I'd get shot. As he deserved to get shot (if he did in fact do it). Shot 6 times? No.

GJ returned a no true bill..so your speculation is meaningless.

But none of the actions of this thug justifies this statement made by Jackson

"And to add, blacks are to busy watching their 50" tv's and boozing it up with the liquor they stole"

That you no longer acknowledge it as a blatantly racist comment only further emphasizes just how far around the bend the GOP has gone....

"racist" again?..you can chant it all you like...it doesn't work anymore. Millions of white people have woken up and aren't afraid of being called names by anti white agitators anymore.

So....let's see..did negroes riot because another negro committed at least two violent felonies against a cop and got made good for it?
Yes, In fact they did.

Did they steal televisions and alcohol? Yes, in fact they did.

facts and truth aren't "racist". :popcorn:

Delicious

I'll take your continued evasions as conceding the point.

That you can no longer notice racist language due to your total immersion in the product?

You need a new word...you guys used that one up. Nobody cares anymore about your namecalling. the negroes burned and rioted for days because a negro attacked a cop and tried to take his weapon and got killed for it.

Tell ya what, ace..go up to any cop you want..don't care if he's white or black....and punch him and try to take his weapon and see how it works out for you.

"racism"...gtfo

I'm sure I'd get shot. As he deserved to get shot (if he did in fact do it). Shot 6 times? No.

"And to add, blacks are to busy watching their 50" tv's and boozing it up with the liquor they stole"

That you no longer acknowledge it as a blatantly racist comment only further emphasizes just how far around the bend the GOP has gone....

"racist" again?..you can chant it all you like...it doesn't work anymore. Millions of white people have woken up and aren't afraid of being called names by anti white agitators anymore.

So....let's see..did negroes riot because another negro committed at least two violent felonies against a cop and got made good for it?
Yes, In fact they did.

Delicious

That you can no longer notice racist language due to your total immersion in the product?

we aren't talking about me or what you imagine I may or may not "notice", though, are we?

facts and truth aren't "racist". I presented you with some facts..you don't like them..therefore I'm a "racist"..LMAO...don't you get it yet?
People are waking up and your magic word doesn't work on them anymore...

Family says they got "hundreds of thousands" of dollars in donations. But when asked why no headstone....they say "Everyone does things at their own pace".

In other words....fuck him....we spending the cash on us.
George Zimmerman comes to mind. What happened to all the reward money sent to him by racist chickenshit goons?

I am not sure I understand what BLM has to do with this.

Can you explain ?
Apparently they are supposed to go and put up headstones on people's graves against the wishes of their relatives to make bucs90 happy in his bigotry.
So, why would the family or "Mourners" be against this

Can you explain ?
Apparently they are supposed to go and put up headstones on people's graves against the wishes of their relatives to make bucs90 happy in his bigotry.
Bucs is right. And to add, blacks are to busy watching their 50" tv's and boozing it up with the liquor they stole. No on really cared about this black thug. Not even the blacks, but they had a good time destroying the city.

"racism"...gtfo

You shoot until the threat is eliminated.

Let's get the damn tombstone up, BLM. I need to piss badly.

speaking of pissing, taking my dog to the nearest confederate monument and cemetery and letting him defecate onf white christian confederate graves , did it a few months ago and the graves are due for more dog fecal matter, I will do it in the name of bucs you and your spawn
Guanos of a feather shit together. That's just nature.

speaking of pissing, taking my dog to the nearest confederate monument and cemetery and letting him defecate onf white christian confederate graves , did it a few months ago and the graves are due for more dog fecal matter, I will do it in the name of bucs you and your spawn
Guanos of a feather shit together. That's just nature.
Guno going back to prison. Enjoy the cat food sandwiches asshole.

Can you explain ?

Can you explain ?
Bucs is right. And to add, blacks are to busy watching their 50" tv's and boozing it up with the liquor they stole. No on really cared about this black thug. Not even the blacks, but they had a good time destroying the city.

"racism"...gtfo

Explain the relationship between being upset with LE and destroying a city, stealing from businesses? Whites are often at odds with a particular verdict or prosecution they feel is unfair. But to leap from that disappointment to ingratiating yourself with stolen goods from innocent businesses that did not cause that problem does not make sense in the white world. Why does it in the black world...or is it an excuse to act like vicious animals with no sense of right and wrong?

Yes, In fact they did.

Delicious

we aren't talking about me or what you imagine I may or may not "notice", though, are we?
I am.

facts and truth aren't "racist". I presented you with some facts..you don't like them..therefore I'm a "racist"..LMAO...don't you get it yet?..
Sure, when you and Jackson generalize like you're doing. Doesn't bother me. Anything that handicaps the retarded Conservatives is a net positive for the nation.

Sure...Whatever. Yet here you are in post after post trying to convince whom exactly?

Yes, In fact they did.

Delicious

I am.

facts and truth aren't "racist". I presented you with some facts..you don't like them..therefore I'm a "racist"..LMAO...don't you get it yet?..
Sure, when you and Jackson generalize like you're doing. Doesn't bother me. Anything that handicaps the retarded Conservatives is a net positive for the nation.

Sure...Whatever. Yet here you are in post after post trying to convince whom exactly?

You haven't explained what the relationship about being angry with LE equates destroying innocent's business and stealing from them. Please tell me rationally why one situation begets another .

"racism"...gtfo

Explain the relationship between being upset with LE and destroying a city, stealing from businesses? Whites are often at odds with a particular verdict or prosecution they feel is unfair. But to leap from that disappointment to ingratiating yourself with stolen goods from innocent businesses that did not cause that problem does not make sense in the white world. Why does it in the black world...or is it an excuse to act like vicious animals with no sense of right and wrong?

Hey, You just keep on doing what you're doing. .

My great, great, great grand-pappy didn't fight for the rebels, he fought to free your great, great great, great, grand-pappy's ass. Thanks for the appreciation.

"racism"...gtfo

Hey, You just keep on doing what you're doing. .
In other words, you are at a loss to figure that out, too. Thank you.

Forum List

Back