1 year later...Mike Browns grave doesn't even have a headstone; #BLM my a**.

Some fucking negro had ten thousand of the T-shirts printed up. He couldn't give them away.
He ended up cutting them up and selling them as ass wipe to someone in Uganda.

Is there some reason to remember him?

Only if we can be hateful bigots towards his family about it.
His family does that on their own. Remember when his grandmother, the one that ACTUALLY raised him got beat up by his biological birth donor for selling shirts? Fuck those assholes! Fuck Obama for instigating and sending AIDES to his funeral before the evidence even came out!! Fuck YOU for denying FACTS and saying bullshit like "gunned down in the street"!!
People like YOU were the reason INNOCENT people had their fuckin lives ruined over this FOOLS PARTY

It took 2 years plus, before Matthew's father had his gravestone... money was not the issue, but choosing the memorial stone and what to say, was difficult, and then it took 8 months to have it made.

As his parents said, money was not the issue.

AND never in a million years should some group outside of the family, choose and put up the gravestone, when his parents said THEY are going to do it, when they decide what to put up and when the time is right....

Bucs and the other racist pieces of dung on this thread, are miserable, evil, disgusting, human beings...may you spend an eternity in Hades, amen.

Ah....I see I touched a nerve with libs.

It's been a year. And the guys grave is marked not with a tombstone or flowers or anything. Just a spray painted plank of something.

All the hundreds of thousands raised. All the rich activists and actors and athletes who jumped on board. The President of the United States sending a delegation.

And no one could but they guy a stone with some engraving on it??? It doesn't take years to make one of those.

I am not sure I understand what BLM has to do with this.

Can you explain ?
Apparently they are supposed to go and put up headstones on people's graves against the wishes of their relatives to make bucs90 happy in his bigotry.
So, why would the family or "Mourners" be against this

Can you explain ?
Apparently they are supposed to go and put up headstones on people's graves against the wishes of their relatives to make bucs90 happy in his bigotry.
Bucs is right. And to add, blacks are to busy watching their 50" tv's and boozing it up with the liquor they stole. No on really cared about this black thug. Not even the blacks, but they had a good time destroying the city.

Let the racism flow.....good

How's the cop doing? You guys take up a collection for him lately? No? Oh yeah, he was yesterday's news. I imagine with all the cops we now have on tape gunning down folks, the resources are getting strained.

Let's get the damn tombstone up, BLM. I need to piss badly.

speaking of pissing, taking my dog to the nearest confederate monument and cemetery and letting him defecate onf white christian confederate graves , did it a few months ago and the graves are due for more dog fecal matter, I will do it in the name of bucs you and your spawn

Let's get the damn tombstone up, BLM. I need to piss badly.

speaking of pissing, taking my dog to the nearest confederate monument and cemetery and letting him defecate onf white christian confederate graves , did it a few months ago and the graves are due for more dog fecal matter, I will do it in the name of bucs you and your spawn
Classy....real classy.
Get this.....Karma can be very evil. Get it?
Last week I had my septic tank cleaned of guno

But not a single person bothered to buy a tombstone for the guys grave!!???

You are such a worthless pig. You cared not one bit that their son was gunned down in the street but you're going to dictate to them when they should place a head stone by their son's grave. What a miserable racist piece of shit you are.

The cost presumably isn't an issue: In the weeks after Brown's death, hundreds of thousands of dollars were raised through fundraising websites to defray the family's funeral, burial, travel and living expenses.

"Everybody has to do things kind of at their own pace," LeFlore said of efforts to mark Brown's grave. McSpadden "just wants something beautiful, poetic and wonderful in her son's memory. It has just taken time."

Year After Death, Michael Brown Lies In Relative Obscurity

All the lawsuit money? All the donations? All the wealthy black activists who marched???

Wuh? Money from a lawsuit whose trial isn't scheduled until next October? WTF?

You generally don't get paid from a lawsuit until 1) you have actually won AND the other side has exhausted its appeals or 2) a settlement is reached. Not only are you a slimy piece of self-righteous feigned outrage excrement, your understanding of our legal system is on par with that of a rock or a piece of dried up fungus.
oh, No...You don't get to put this on anyone else. This is YOUR house not in order. Live with that.

No headstone BUT they have this plaque in the middle of the street for all to run over where the piece of shit died!

Facebook-post-making-fun-of-death-of-Michael-Brown-800x430.png

Can you explain ?
Why are you not contributing to a fund for a headstone?
I know why...You're too busy paying lip service to the " I want to be recognized as a member of the I want to to be a victim club"..
Shut up. Stop your incessant complaining.

You are such a worthless pig. You cared not one bit that their son was gunned down in the street but you're going to dictate to them when they should place a head stone by their son's grave. What a miserable racist piece of shit you are.

The cost presumably isn't an issue: In the weeks after Brown's death, hundreds of thousands of dollars were raised through fundraising websites to defray the family's funeral, burial, travel and living expenses.

"Everybody has to do things kind of at their own pace," LeFlore said of efforts to mark Brown's grave. McSpadden "just wants something beautiful, poetic and wonderful in her son's memory. It has just taken time."

All the lawsuit money? All the donations? All the wealthy black activists who marched???

You generally don't get paid from a lawsuit until 1) you have actually won AND the other side has exhausted its appeals or 2) a settlement is reached. Not only are you a slimy piece of self-righteous feigned outrage excrement, your understanding of our legal system is on par with that of a rock or a piece of dried up fungus.
Uhh. Freddy whats his name in Baltimore's family was paid before the cops were charged.
Of course the facts don't matter to complainers like you. Only the act of perpetuating the victimhood.

In other words no one is willing to reach into their OWN pockets for a tombstone, they're only willing to do it with somebody ELSE'S money. That figures.

Can you explain ?

What? Seriously?

blm is an activist group who uses negroes being killed by police.especially white police....to increase their political power and further their anti white agenda.

michael brown was killed by a white cop after brown assaulted him and tried to take his weapon...but that doesn't matter...brown was a negro and the cop was white.

Can you explain ?
So, why would the family or "Mourners" be against this

Can you explain ?
Bucs is right. And to add, blacks are to busy watching their 50" tv's and boozing it up with the liquor they stole. No on really cared about this black thug. Not even the blacks, but they had a good time destroying the city.

Let the racism flow.....good

"racism"... :blahblah:
You need a new word...you guys used that one up. Nobody cares anymore about your namecalling. the negroes burned and rioted for days because a negro attacked a cop and tried to take his weapon and got killed for it.

Tell ya what, ace..go up to any cop you want..don't care if he's white or black....and punch him and try to take his weapon and see how it works out for you.

"racism"...gtfo

Forum List

Back