1 tsp salt...3 tblspn sugar...1 cup of freshly ground black people...1 tsp oil....

Its the freshness that is the issue.

How fresh do they have to be. Do you need to catch your own?

in reality this is not funny....nor was the all black people leave the walmart mal...

reminds me a lot of the lawn jockeys and aunt jeminah things....the old jim crow posters....

That's got to be the mother of all typos. :lol:

do you know of a recipe that uses a cup of freshly ground pepper? no typo

That was poetic license from the OP. From the story: It is a tiny misprint, but an Australian publisher had to pulp a cookbook after one recipe called for "salt and freshly ground black people" to be added to the dish, AFP reported Saturday.

The OP is clearly someone who doesn't do a lot of cooking.

That's got to be the mother of all typos. :lol:

do you know of a recipe that uses a cup of freshly ground pepper? no typo

That was poetic license from the OP. From the story: It is a tiny misprint, but an Australian publisher had to pulp a cookbook after one recipe called for "salt and freshly ground black people" to be added to the dish, AFP reported Saturday.

The OP is clearly someone who doesn't do a lot of cooking.

Yeah, poetic license, see my last. I was going for the effect of someone reading a recipe...thats why I had one more ingredient after the ground black people...it worked better for the "wait...wut?" joke. I didn't have enough characters for the abbreviation "tspn" either, so I had to go with "cup". On further reflection I could have gone with "tsp", but oh well.

And I do nearly all the cooking in my household :eusa_angel:

...damn Bones, don't make me dissect a joke anymore. It's way too much effort :lol:

That's gotta be one of the funniest typos I have ever read. :lol:
And the replies in here have me pee'in myself, geeesh, where's my depends, I really need them in USMB, no time to run to the 'honey bucket' at times.

That's gotta be one of the funniest typos I have ever read. :lol:
And the replies in here have me pee'in myself, geeesh, where's my depends, I really need them in USMB, no time to run to the 'honey bucket' at times.

huggy-depends.jpg

Forum List

Back