What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am Corps Pissed

OP
random3434

random3434

Reaction score
I went to Guz, and threw in the mudhook, but first I had to put on my MUFTI'S. I was sweating neaters because I almost missed the paraffin pigeon that was to take me back to Pompay so I could yaffle.

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Reaction score
I went to Guz, and threw in the mudhook, but first I had to put on my MUFTI'S. I was sweating neaters because I almost missed the paraffin pigeon that was to take me back to Pompay so I could yaffle.
Doesn't that happen to everybody?

OP
random3434

random3434

Reaction score
Doesn't that happen to everybody?

Sure it does, all I know is I need to eat a banjo and then get some zeds.

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
random3434

random3434

Reaction score
Dontcha hate when that happens?

Yep, and I'm craving a bag-rat now, but I don't want any of that chateau crappers with it. Then it will be time for an Egyptian PT, I'm on my chinstrap as I speak, so I'll crash out before I get a dhoby waller by some duffer.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I hate it when I miss that pigeon.

I've been throwing in my mudhook all weekend and I'm still not finished.

By the time Monday comes around I'll be walking like a one legged sailor.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List