1 of the most important figures in wrestling history, he embodied the term “fighting spirit.” RIP WWE Hall of Famer Antonio Inoki

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
his legacy will live on forever. did he beat Hogan at least once?

He fought Muhammad Ali in perhaps the highest-profile mixed-rules bout ever.

Kerry Von Erich Vs. Rick Flair! WOOoOoOo!

Kerry Von Erich was a meth head. He died from that. I used to like him, but he fucked up.
rick-flair-woo.gif

The American Dream owns both with his Atomic Elbow, baby! :auiqs.jpg:

jerry-lawler-dusty-rhodes.gif

You cain't be messin' with Dusty Rhodes, bruh. :nono:

Last edited:
Is this shit even a sport? It's a freaking comedy and the participants are clowns. It takes a talent to be a clown, I agree, but it's kind of a stretch to call it a sport. I wonder why they still wear underpants and don't perform in muddy puddles? Wouldn't that be more spectacular?

Last edited:
Never heard of him and I followed the sport as a kid, but I always knew it was fake and they were allon steroids. So many died so young, it’s a warning to stay away from drugs.

Last edited:

:auiqs.jpg:
He's not tryin' to hurt him. All that arm stuff, Brisco's hurting himself more. That would be a sleeper hold if he was really applying it.

Them guys did put on a helluva show, though. No Kneepads, damn! That's back in the old days.

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg:
He's not tryin' to hurt him. All that arm stuff, Brisco's hurting himself more. That would be a sleeper hold if he was really applying it.

Them guys did put on a helluva show, though. No Kneepads, damn! That's back in the old days.
Early 1970s It is the type of'' pro- rasslin'' match I enjoy.

Early 1970s It is the type of'' pro- rasslin'' match I enjoy.
I can completely understand that. That one you posted, they most definitely earned their money. I know how to do a lot of that stuff; Me and a friend used to cut up at the store doing the rasslin' stuff, like we'd start just inside with some smack talk and then the "chest forearm" or whatever it's called , then the bodyslam and suplex and piledriver and all that! :auiqs.jpg:
Never got hurt doing it. :D The chances of injury are real, though.
People knew we were just messing around after my buddy who's way bigger than me jumps into my arms and I "bodyslam" him.
It was a friend's store and he was laughin' his ass off! That floor was terrazzo, one slip could have been really bad.
When you're young you're dumb, but we had some good times. :D

Last edited:
I can completely understand that. That one you posted, they most definitely earned their money. I know how to do a lot of that stuff; Me and a friend used to cut up at the store doing the rasslin' stuff, like we'd start just inside with some smack talk and then the "chest forearm" or whatever it's called , then the bodyslam and suplex and piledriver and all that! :auiqs.jpg:
Never got hurt doing it. :D The chances of injury are real, though.
People knew we were just messing around after my buddy who's way bigger than me jumps into my arms and I "bodyslam" him.
It was a friend's store and he was laughin' his ass off! That floor was terrazzo, one slip could have been really bad.
When you're young you're dumb, but we had some good times. :D
Same here. Free for all battle royals in that backyard with my cousins. I will say some of the moves I learned watching pro rasslin came in handy for me in real fights I have been into.. Back in high school, my head coach called it catch wrestling. Catch Wrestling is used a lot now by MMA fighters. So the techniques are ligit just the pro rasslin boys are putting on an exhibition . That suplex with a bridge looked terrific that Inoki put on Brisco.

1994/01/04 - Tokyo Dome Gen'ichiro Tenryu (15'56" pin) Antonio Inoki

A match right before the Final Count Down series began.

Although Inoki lost, he still showed his dreadfulness especially when he put Tenryu down with a choke sleeper hold.

Fd-qXe-X0AEva11

The big blowoff to the feud between Masa Saito and Antonio Inoki as they battle it out in their infamous ''Ganryujima Island Death Match'' back on October 4,1987.Saito and Inoki fought on this deserted island for over 2 hours,5 minutes with Inoki finally emerging victorious

FOfmGFHWQAM5EWQ

E1cZMWZX0Ak4uEZ

FeBpVE3XoAA5VLw

Forum List

Back