States cannot try illegal aliens but they can assist federal law enforcement

but in liberal states they work against the feds

Why should the states do what the Federal government will not do? They should do the job of the federal government because they will not do it?
Is that how you describe a city police dept ignoring requests fir a hold from ICE?

or the mayor of oakland warning illegals that ICE was planning a raid ?

Nobody ignores a hold order. It is illegal to hold someone beyond their sentence. ICE is free to pick them up at any time.........to release them.
Liberals do ignore hold orders

Sanctuary County Ignores ICE Detainer Request, Releases Alleged Rapist Back Into The Public

• An illegal alien from El Salvador was arrested in Montgomery County, a “sanctuary” for illegal migrants, and charged with second-degree rape and second-degree assault.
  • ICE lodged a detainer request for the individual, but local authorities ignored the request, and allowed him to walk out of the detention center after posting bail.
  • Montgomery County has witnessed several high-profile rape cases involving illegal aliens since an executive order was signed that prohibits cooperation with ICE.

That's the law. You leave after posting bail.
Not if ICE has a detainer

That’s gonna be a “no,” thanks.

So, how many illegals that are total strangers to you, have you personally taken into YOUR private home to feed, provide health care for and educate, all from your own private funds?.....

I have spent most of my adult life working with and for immigrant communities in the US. I have dedicated more time, money, and effort in this regard than I imagine you've ever dedicated to anything. So, take your pretentious assumption and shove it up your ass.

So, how many illegals that are total strangers to you, have you personally taken into YOUR private home to feed, provide health care for and educate, all from your own private funds?.....

I have spent most of my adult life working with and for immigrant communities in the US. I have dedicated more time, money, and effort in this regard than I imagine you've ever dedicated to anything. So, take your pretentious assumption and shove it up your ass.
So you admit that you have aided and abetted known criminals? Maybe you should have a red hot poker shoved up your traitorous ass.

... Maybe you should have a red hot poker shoved up your traitorous ass.

Maybe you should give it a shot, big mouth.

So you admit that you have aided and....

No. Shut the fuck up.

Yay! Bigger government.
Just for 6 months. Our Democracy and Elections are under attack by Leftists using Illegals to game the system.

A couple of problems with the idea.

First, can you find 1 million men who can walk away from their job? You might pay them a little, but probably not half what they were making.

Second, what happens to the economy when you pull 1 million men from their jobs? The employers will have to fill the positions. 6 Months is a long time, where production is concerned. And will their jobs be there when they come back from the deportation job?

Third, will the 1%ers allow this? They are making more profit by using illegals. Sure, it is against the law to hire them. But with the tens of thousands deported, I don't recall reading anything about employers being fined for hiring them.

Right. So you've worked hard against Americans by supporting sanctuary cities, encouraged the exploitation of innocent children from South American countries by helping smugglers and border jumpers, and worked against Trump and any reasonable means of controlling the nations borders........

Yet here you are congratulation yourself and patting yourself on the back.
There's a name for your type.....Traitor.

No. Shut the fuck up.
But you even said you have worked in illegal immigrant communities in the US(you just left out the illegal part). That is aiding and abetting, but you go ahead and be the traitorous dickhead that you are, but if you dont like it here and what is happening to those criminals, get a very big bus and take some of them with you back across the southern border.

Yay! Bigger government.
Just for 6 months. Our Democracy and Elections are under attack by Leftists using Illegals to game the system.

A couple of problems with the idea.

First, can you find 1 million men who can walk away from their job? You might pay them a little, but probably not half what they were making.

Second, what happens to the economy when you pull 1 million men from their jobs? The employers will have to fill the positions. 6 Months is a long time, where production is concerned. And will their jobs be there when they come back from the deportation job?

Third, will the 1%ers allow this? They are making more profit by using illegals. Sure, it is against the law to hire them. But with the tens of thousands deported, I don't recall reading anything about employers being fined for hiring them.
There are at least 1 million retried veterans who would willingly help the government get back to normalcy instead of the insanity the Commies of the left has brought US by bringing diseased criminals across our southern border. Once we clean up the illegal immigration problem, then we can start looking at the inner cities and the crime riddle areas run by Demoncrats.

Right. So you've worked hard against Americans by supporting sanctuary cities, encouraged the exploitation of innocent children from South American countries by helping smugglers and border jumpers, and worked against Trump and any ...

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

No. Shut the fuck up.
But you even said you have worked in ... immigrant communities in the US...That is aiding and abetting...

No, it’s not, shitforbrains.

You should have paid more attention in imaginary law school.

Last edited:

No. Shut the fuck up.
But you even said you have worked in ... immigrant communities in the US...That is aiding and abetting...

Bwaaaahhaaaaaaaa…..
Aiding, abetting, harboring, encouraging illegals is a felony | From the Trenches World Report
“Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.”
It is just a matter of time, when there is a 4am knock at your door. I wont miss you, when you are hauled off to prison...

No. Shut the fuck up.

Bwaaaahhaaaaaaaa….........

Do the drugs make you laugh all day long, burnout?

This topic really brings the fucking morons out from under the fridge...

Forum List

Back