Once they find them. Most are not found.
No shit sherlock..........they change names and blend in and move around the country........10's of millions of them...........been going on for decades.......in some of the big raids from ICE...........some had been here 20 years plus under a fake id and SSN.........Imagine that.......

We know what is going on ............and you do too if you were honest.......but you are here for PRAVDA and to push a Narrative.

It's impossible to use a fake S.S. number for 20 years.
Ask the IRS and Social Security Administration and ICE records..........It's all there......and I've posted that data many times on many threads......it's a waste on you......because your job is to spin LIES HERE.

I've backed up my information on this thread............you give one liner Troll responses.
giphy.gif

You've posted the excuses those responsible for enforcing this stuff use for not enforcing it. Just as we were lied into the wars we are being lied to here. When did you start believing everything the government tells you?
What difference does it make? The bottom line is that they aren't being enforced.

They aren't and you want to re-elect the one not enforcing them.

Why should the states do what the Federal government will not do? They should do the job of the federal government because they will not do it?
Is that how you describe a city police dept ignoring requests fir a hold from ICE?

or the mayor of oakland warning illegals that ICE was planning a raid ?

Nobody ignores a hold order. It is illegal to hold someone beyond their sentence. ICE is free to pick them up at any time.........to release them.
Liberals do ignore hold orders

Sanctuary County Ignores ICE Detainer Request, Releases Alleged Rapist Back Into The Public

• An illegal alien from El Salvador was arrested in Montgomery County, a “sanctuary” for illegal migrants, and charged with second-degree rape and second-degree assault.
  • ICE lodged a detainer request for the individual, but local authorities ignored the request, and allowed him to walk out of the detention center after posting bail.
  • Montgomery County has witnessed several high-profile rape cases involving illegal aliens since an executive order was signed that prohibits cooperation with ICE.

That's the law. You leave after posting bail.
If you're an illegal alien, then you should be on a bus to Mexico. That's the law.

Those breaking the laws will break the law. When a city does so, they get hit with lawsuits which cost the taxpayers millions of dollars.

My way is not being done. Never has been but you know that. Trump has not charged a single employer.
How do you propose to make politicians enforce these laws? So far, no one has proposed a method.

Fine with me. There is an easy way though. Quit voting for those who lie to you.
I didn't vote for Hillary, moron.

You still voted for the one currently lying to you.
Puhleeze. Hillary lied 1000 times more often, and so do all the douchebags currently running for the nomination. I always crack up whenever Dims get all sanctimonious about Republicans lying. It comes off like prostitutes pining about the virtue of celibacy.

So you are good with lying. Not that we needed to note that again.

So what? There isn't a second time until there is a first time.
Trump Signs Bipartisan Budget to Increase Defense Spending into Law
Note: We are talking about spending "overseas."

Which is where that is still going because Trump doesn't have the balls to back up his words.

The Republicans quit defending him if he even tries.
I think overseas spending has decreased. You're full of shit.

What you think (which is really not what you know to be the truth) is irrelevant.

Where did you prove that it has increased?

In the link I provided earlier.

No shit sherlock..........they change names and blend in and move around the country........10's of millions of them...........been going on for decades.......in some of the big raids from ICE...........some had been here 20 years plus under a fake id and SSN.........Imagine that.......

We know what is going on ............and you do too if you were honest.......but you are here for PRAVDA and to push a Narrative.

Ask the IRS and Social Security Administration and ICE records..........It's all there......and I've posted that data many times on many threads......it's a waste on you......because your job is to spin LIES HERE.

I've backed up my information on this thread............you give one liner Troll responses.
giphy.gif

You've posted the excuses those responsible for enforcing this stuff use for not enforcing it. Just as we were lied into the wars we are being lied to here. When did you start believing everything the government tells you?
What difference does it make? The bottom line is that they aren't being enforced.

When did Obama enforce it? Hillary admitted she wasn't going to enforce it, and you voted for her.

Note: We are talking about spending "overseas."

Which is where that is still going because Trump doesn't have the balls to back up his words.

The Republicans quit defending him if he even tries.
I think overseas spending has decreased. You're full of shit.

What you think (which is really not what you know to be the truth) is irrelevant.

Where did you prove that it has increased?

In the link I provided earlier.
Nope. All that proved is that defense spending is going to increase.

Is that how you describe a city police dept ignoring requests fir a hold from ICE?

or the mayor of oakland warning illegals that ICE was planning a raid ?

Nobody ignores a hold order. It is illegal to hold someone beyond their sentence. ICE is free to pick them up at any time.........to release them.

Sanctuary County Ignores ICE Detainer Request, Releases Alleged Rapist Back Into The Public

• An illegal alien from El Salvador was arrested in Montgomery County, a “sanctuary” for illegal migrants, and charged with second-degree rape and second-degree assault.
  • ICE lodged a detainer request for the individual, but local authorities ignored the request, and allowed him to walk out of the detention center after posting bail.
  • Montgomery County has witnessed several high-profile rape cases involving illegal aliens since an executive order was signed that prohibits cooperation with ICE.

If you're an illegal alien, then you should be on a bus to Mexico. That's the law.

Those breaking the laws will break the law. When a city does so, they get hit with lawsuits which cost the taxpayers millions of dollars.
When has a city ever been sued for not cooperating with ICE? So you believe in enforcing the laws that allow illegal aliens to escape justice, and ignore the laws that would send them back to Mexico. Got it.

And you have the gal to pretend that you believe in enforcing our immigration laws.

You're obviously a lying douchebag.

giphy.gif

When did Obama enforce it? Hillary admitted she wasn't going to enforce it, and you voted for her.

I did not vote for her. Obama failed at nearly everything he did but as I have noted he did charge more employers than Trump..........which for Trump is zero. How can you condemn Obama for barely enforcing the law but defend Trump for not enforcing it at all?

When has a city ever been sued for not cooperating with ICE? So you believe in enforcing the laws that allow illegal aliens to escape justice, and ignore the laws that would send them back to Mexico. Got it.

That is what I am going to do. Not because I believe it is the thing we should do but the one thing I despise is a justice system that turns a blind eye towards some while going after others.

As long as we refuse to address the employers, I'm going to support those who will make the problem get even bigger.

Cities have been sued for doing things for ICE that are unconstitutional.

And you have the gal to pretend that you believe in enforcing our immigration laws.

I believe in enforcing it fairly and equally or not at all.

giphy.gif

I did not vote for her. Obama failed at nearly everything he did but as I have noted he did charge more employers than Trump..........which for Trump is zero. How can you condemn Obama for barely enforcing the law but defend Trump for not enforcing it at all?
Someone just posted an article saying that Trump has vastly stepped up enforcement, and all the Dim mayors are governors are screaming about it.

What you have failed to demonstrate is that it ever will be enforced. The Dims will certainly never allow the funding for stepped up enforcement to pass.

That is what I am going to do. Not because I believe it is the thing we should do but the one thing I despise is a justice system that turns a blind eye towards some while going after others.

As long as we refuse to address the employers, I'm going to support those who will make the problem get even bigger.

Mostly not at all. No law in the history of mankind has ever been enforced "fairly and equally." That's just another excuse for doing nothing.

ROFL! that has to be the lamest excuse for supporting open borders ever posted in this forum.

Someone just posted an article saying that Trump has vastly stepped up enforcement, and all the Dim mayors are governors are screaming about it.

What you have failed to demonstrate is that it ever will be enforced. The Dims will certainly never allow the funding for stepped up enforcement to pass.

LOL, I suppose someone did something if you say so.

Mostly not at all. No law in the history of mankind has ever been enforced "fairly and equally." That's just another excuse for doing nothing.

Enforce our employment laws or I'm going to support not enforcing the laws at all.

ROFL! that has to be the lamest excuse for supporting open borders ever posted in this forum.

And yet, that is exactly what I will do.

Enforce our employment laws or I'm going to support not enforcing the laws at all.

ROFL! That's supposed to prove that you're not an open borders douchebag?

Did you hear about that memo Bar sent out to police advising them on rounding up people they deem 'anti-government' and placing them into state run reeducation via involuntary commitment?.

Can't find anything related to this. Hearsay?

The memo - Attorney General Memo Implementation of National Disruption and...

Report - AG William Barr Formally Announces Orwellian Pre-Crime Program

Relevant reading...

FBI ranks "black identity extremists" bigger threat than Al Qaeda, white supremacists: Leaked documents

"Animal rights/environmental extremists" and "anti-authority extremists" were also deemed top existential threats.

Looks like they wanna lump a lot of folks they don't like into this plan.

Last edited:

iu

ROFL! That's supposed to prove that you're not an open borders douchebag?

You can call me whatever you want. Just make sure to look in the mirror. You are doing nothing more than I.

Forum List

Back