1 in 5 US Renters Risk Eviction by 9/30/2020

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
How does this work for an October Surprise?
19-23-million-1024x529.png

20 Million Renters Are at Risk of Eviction; Policymakers Must Act Now to Mitigate Widespread Hardship - The Aspen Institute

"Mass evictions would be a disaster.

"For both individuals and families, evictions result in severe harm; when they become widespread, there are also significant consequences for entire communities and even the speed of economic recovery.

"Policymakers are actively seeking solutions, but it is difficult to prepare without knowing the size of the problem.

"The COVID-19 Eviction Defense Project (CEDP) was formed to solve that problem.

"It is a coalition of economic researchers and legal experts who developed a model to estimate eviction risk nationally and at the state level.

"The disturbing result: 19 to 23 million, or one in five of the 110 million Americans who live in renter households, are at risk of eviction by September 30, 2020."

I've noticed an uptick in the number of tents on the sidewalks around my neighborhood for years, but so far, only single adults live in them; what happens when children, and their middle-class (white:eek:) parents who have never experienced homelessness before, begin living on the streets?

20 Million Renters Are at Risk of Eviction; Policymakers Must Act Now to Mitigate Widespread Hardship - The Aspen Institute

"For both individuals and families, evictions result in severe harm; when they become widespread, there are also significant consequences for entire communities and even the speed of economic recovery.

"Policymakers are actively seeking solutions, but it is difficult to prepare without knowing the size of the problem.

"It is a coalition of economic researchers and legal experts who developed a model to estimate eviction risk nationally and at the state level.

"The disturbing result: 19 to 23 million, or one in five of the 110 million Americans who live in renter households, are at risk of eviction by September 30, 2020."

I've noticed an uptick in the number of tents on the sidewalks around my neighborhood for years, but so far, only single adults live in them; what happens when children, and their middle-class (white:eek:) parents who have never experienced homelessness before, begin living on the streets?
..Seattle or NYC will LOVE to take them in

When it says, "undocumented FOLKS," it definitely doesn't sound like a professional study. That aside, the "undocumented" are technically, "illegal migrants." No sympathy there. If you were unwilling to work at coming through the borders "legally," you're not wanted. Then there are certain members of the "minority," that reject education in favor of crime. No sympathy there either.

So a bunch of fucking illegals will lose their homes. Go back to fucking Mexico, I'm sure there are tons of places to live in that shit infested shithole of a country.

This is great news, frees up more housing options for American citizens.

Couple a things you moronic twat-faced loser:
1) Where does it say they are illegals?
2) Who would be a landlord. Okay, let's evict all those 20 million people. Who're ya gonna rent your house to now?

So a bunch of fucking illegals will lose their homes. Go back to fucking Mexico, I'm sure there are tons of places to live in that shit infested shithole of a country.

How fucking stupid are you?
Anyone paying more than 30% of their monthly income risks eviction before November 3rd.

How about Trump Tower?
09nyunrest-trumptower1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

N.Y.C. Paints ‘Black Lives Matter’ in Front of Trump Tower

Protracted lockdowns and tossing millions out of their "non-essential" jobs.

Gee, who could've seen this coming...
I don't think anyone in the Trump Administration is capable of considering how much worse this pandemic is likely to become over the next six months; hopefully, Trump's gone before the next wave arrives in 2021.
05-0979-F3-tn.gif

1918 Influenza: the Mother of All Pandemics

How about Trump Tower?
09nyunrest-trumptower1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

N.Y.C. Paints ‘Black Lives Matter’ in Front of Trump Tower

What a great place for a couple of huge burnouts...

I can arrange for the cars, can anyone bring a couple hundred gallons of water?

Couple a things you moronic twat-faced loser:
2) Who would be a landlord. Okay, let's evict all those 20 million people. Who're ya gonna rent your house to now?

Where it says "undocumented folks", idiot.

Forum List

Back