1 in 15 borrowers have considered suicide because of student debt, survey says...Let's be clear: student debt is a deadly mental health crisis

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
They want 15% of my income to go to INTEREST only so I am never allowed to pay principal or able to afford health insurance at 34 years old?

They want 15% of my income to go to INTEREST only so I am never allowed to pay principal or able to afford health insurance at 34 years old?

Whose fault is that? It is their own fault. If you cannot stand the heat suicide is one way out of the kitchen.

I'm sure they never thought that they would be expected to really pay it back.

I mean hell, they got trophies for just participating in sports where they didn't keep score. They were given rewards for doing NOTHING...

You create the debt YOU PAY IT.

By way of comparison technical schools are DIRT CHEAP & SHORTER DURATION. Upon graduating with a skill AI can't do the sky is your limit. Plumbing/welding/hvac/home building and so on. All good paying jobs where YOU dictate your future.

Traditional college is a waste of money for most. Useless degrees to sit in a cubicle and slave for SOMEONE ELSES BENIFIT.

well, just to put it in perspective, the cost of college has increased 300 times since Mitch McConnell paid 350 dollars tuition to graduate in Kentucky

So?

If you can't afford it to pay it back, do something different that you can afford. No one *has* to go to college, particularly to engage in a course of study which won't lead to enough income to pay the notes.

Sen. McConnell didn't borrow too much, because he paid it back.

Students to borrow money to get credentials in electrical engineering, proctology or other needed fields usually don't have a problem paying it back.

Let's be clear: I don't care if they do commit suicide.

They need to pay off their loans.

well, just to put it in perspective, the cost of college has increased 300 times since Mitch McConnell paid 350 dollars tuition to graduate in Kentucky
My daughter just graduated with her MASTERS and owed not one single penny to anyone. So all you lazy, good for nothing, freeloading dipshits can shove it.

Her entire 4 years of grad school were spent working a full time job and going to school. She paid for it all herself. No loans. No handouts.

The real problem with student loans is that since the taxpayers guarantee their repayment, there is no real vetting of the borrowers.

If student loans were made by someone with real pecuniary interests in seeing that they are made good on, there wouldn't be as many defaults.

Loan officers could set rates, demand co-signers and collateral, or deny loans if they don't think the prospective borrower will pay back.

But right now, they just pass out the money to anyone. Even if its someone with no property, no one willing to vouch for them, and they are subpar pupils looking for money to study homosexual poetry.

So idiots go off to some very expensive college, then fails at getting a degree, to pay off that debt, then wants the rest of US to pay for their failure. Nope, not going to happen. I took the cheap way, went military, got skills took my skill overseas, made hundreds of thousands of dollars tax free...

money is more important than human lives? you must be very popular at parties
Just look at the Marxists/Demofascists who in the inner cities blacks killing blacks every weekend. When the Marxists start caring, maybe i will start caring...

Elections have consequences, Put in a Marxist, you are going to be fucked royally...

Just look at the Marxists/Demofascists who in the inner cities blacks killing blacks every weekend. When the Marxists start caring, maybe i will start caring...

Elections have consequences, Put in a Marxist, you are going to be fucked royally...
well i've always advocated for more parties and more options for voters. it can't be just heartless Dems and even more heartless Republicans like you

Don't get the loan, you have to be an idiot to pay 15% interest.

Putin done it.

But yea, living in a hellish Marxist economy brings out the suicide in people.

In North Korea they have the same problem, but I don't think that has anything to do with student debt.

Funny that.

Forum List

Back