ZUCKERBOOK of Facebook tells Rogan that he suppressed BIden laptop story on order from FBI

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

IS Zuckerberg the former spook mentioned in another posters topic on the same line? Zuckerberg, owner of fakebook admits he suppressed the story which aided in the election. Now we know what scum the Zuck sucker is. Why aren't these people prosecuted for manipulating the election of 2020 and how many times have they done it before, all over the US and the world.

The FBI are NOT the good guys. Nor is Fakebook/Meta.

1661474407069.png

This is so corrupt... where do I live?... North Korea?....
The FBI building in DC is what needs to be raided... not President Trump's home...
Imagine if..... Trump is truly the president because illegal covid mailout ballots corrupted the election... That would mean the FBI raided the President of the United States home...'Holy cow!!!!!!" says Nixon from his grave.....

Anyone have a quote from Zuck?

No?

Carry on.

To save us all some time...

You're going to whine that "It's in the link".
I'm going to point out that if it is, you can quote him then....
You're going to call me a juvenile name.
I'm going to call you a name that is true.

Fifteen posts later, you won't be able to quote Zuck saying what is alleged.

So... The FBI and Facistbook conspired to change the outcome of an election.... I believe there is a federal statute that makes this a felony and those who did it eligible for jail time for the next 30 years... Not to mention that this includes Biden and The DNC in the Conspiracy.

I think you will find that most of the LSM (MSM) was in on this conspiracy.

Last edited:
Let's take this thing a step further... Zuck conspired with the FBI to change the outcome of an election while Trump was president. This is a blatant act of treason against a sitting US president by the FBI. Whom else was in on this? What other big media sources were working with the FBI to change the outcome of a US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?

This was the very definition of a Coup DeTat on a sitting president by bureaucrats beholden to the deep state. This means our very institutions are so corrupted that the only way to deal with them is to weed them out, place them on trial, expose them, and then, after conviction treat them as traitors in war time.

This explains why they are so adamant to push Jan 6. They are hiding the actual Coup on the US Constitution done by democrats and the deep state.

What does Zuck care? There is no outrage in the MSM and won't be and no oversight by the "justice" dept so it's mission accomplished.

Anyone have a quote from Zuck?

No?

Carry on.

To save us all some time...

You're going to whine that "It's in the link".
I'm going to point out that if it is, you can quote him then....
You're going to call me a juvenile name.
I'm going to call you a name that is true.

Fifteen posts later, you won't be able to quote Zuck saying what is alleged.

No one takes you serious or cares what you have to say, actually.

I just re-read the article.. Zuck threw Twitter under the bus as well. Zuck inferred that Twitter was heavier handed in the censorship and that they were both "doing what the FBI bureaucrats wanted them to do" This really was a confession by Zuckerberg to criminal misconduct under color of law.

We really have to take back everything to get to the bottom of this crap Pile.

I rarely if ever agree with candycorn. She is mostly just a rabid blindly loyal lefty.

However, I compared what Zuck the fuck said to the way it was described. And, I hate to say it, I think candycorn hAs some merit in her position.

The FBI coming to him and saying “hey, be careful, is a bit different than them giving him an ‘order’ to not publish any such pending accusations.” We have since learned that the government lied. This wasn’t “Russian disinformation.” Indeed, the Hunter laptop did exist and did contain what it was claimed to contain.

It’s sordid enough that the FBI was spreading disinformation. But as to the headline of this thread, I don’t think it’s exactly what Zuck the fuck said.

IS Zuckerberg the former spook mentioned in another posters topic on the same line? Zuckerberg, owner of fakebook admits he suppressed the story which aided in the election. Now we know what scum the Zuck sucker is. Why aren't these people prosecuted for manipulating the election of 2020 and how many times have they done it before, all over the US and the world.

The FBI are NOT the good guys. Nor is Fakebook/Meta.

View attachment 687136
The merger of government and corporate power is called???

With the way political funding is handled in the U.S., talking about any other "manipulation" elicits a smile at least.

maybe the reason zuck came out with this confession at this particular time is

well, I probably need to verify this but let's just say I heard that fakebook stock went down significantly... maybe even 40%!

(or was that twitter? but I think it was FB)

so now he wants to make himself look better... maybe wants the conservatives he has been cancelling all these years to say

Oh.. look! Zuck is confessing his sins. We must forgive him and get back on fb..

ok, it was 5 months ago or so and 26%

Forum List

Back