Zipped lips...

As Democrats denounce Weinstein, Clintons and Obama stay mum - CNNPolitics

• The Clintons and Obama did not immediately respond to the report on long-time Democratic Party donor Harvey Weinstein
  • Aides to Clinton have questioned why former secretary of state Hillary Clinton has not addressed the issue

Washington (CNN)Many Democratic office holders were quick to repudiate disgraced Hollywood executive Harvey Weinstein following a bombshell report detailing decades of alleged sexual harassment.

But former Democratic Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, as well as former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton -- all of whom have longstanding ties to Weinstein, a major Democratic Party fundraiser -- have not publicly addressed the accusations.

Representatives for the Clintons have not responded to comment for this story, and Obama's office declined to comment

Why do you care? You voted for Trump.

As Democrats denounce Weinstein, Clintons and Obama stay mum - CNNPolitics

• The Clintons and Obama did not immediately respond to the report on long-time Democratic Party donor Harvey Weinstein
  • Aides to Clinton have questioned why former secretary of state Hillary Clinton has not addressed the issue

Washington (CNN)Many Democratic office holders were quick to repudiate disgraced Hollywood executive Harvey Weinstein following a bombshell report detailing decades of alleged sexual harassment.

But former Democratic Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, as well as former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton -- all of whom have longstanding ties to Weinstein, a major Democratic Party fundraiser -- have not publicly addressed the accusations.

Representatives for the Clintons have not responded to comment for this story, and Obama's office declined to comment

Well consider democrats history of raping and killing woman. No surprise really.

Yep. But the 'Conservatives' celebrate Nugent. LOL They are fine with child rapists that have lots of guns and support the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.
Is Nugent representing anyone but himself? derp
And who exactly celebrates him?

They're leftist sociopaths. The find strength in numbers, not through individual merit.

A bit redundant. All you need to say is they are leftists. That automatically makes them sociopaths. No exceptions. None.:)

Lets see what Meryl Streep and hollywood had to say about yet another discgraceful jew roman polanski, who admitted to raping a 13 year old girl.

Yep. But the 'Conservatives' celebrate Nugent. LOL They are fine with child rapists that have lots of guns and support the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.
link
Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent released a song in 1981 called "Jailbait." Here are some of the lyrics:

"Well, I don't care if you're just 13 / You look too good to be true / I just know that you're probably clean."

"It's quite all right, I asked your mama / Wait a minute, officer / Don't put those handcuffs on me / Put them on her, and I'll share her with you."

Yeah, sure, the lyrics are creepy, especially the part about asking a girl's parents for permission to "share" their daughter with a police officer in order to evade arrest. But what's even creepier is how those lyrics mirrored real life. Nugent couldn't legally marry 17-year-old Pele Massa in 1978, so he arranged with her parents to become her legal guardian. They would stay together for nine years, and Nugent would say that at the time he was "addicted to girls."

11 Rock Stars Who Allegedly Slept With Underage Girls

COURTNEY LOVE: I Gave TED NUGENT Oral Sex At Age 12

March 24, 2004 7 Comments

MarksFriggin.com

Read more at COURTNEY LOVE: I Gave TED NUGENT Oral Sex At Age 12

So you do side with sexual predators such as clinton and weinstein.
Not at all. But you are fine with such, especially if their victims are children, and the are 'Conservatives'.

Not at all. But you are fine with such, especially if their victims are children, and the are 'Conservatives'.

Im not fine with either. The left defends them though.

Funny how conservatives are so quick to attack people on the "other side" for doing what one of theirs has admitted to doing.

Seriously, you people voted for Donald "pussy grabber", and now you're going to sit there with a straight face and criticize the left for not rioting in the streets in protest against Harvey what's-his-name?

What do you expect from them?

Birds of a feather have to protect each other.
Fox News was just showing Weinstein with the Obamas and the Clintons at Hollywood parties and functions. They are all the same evil, degenerate pile of hog crap.
Was the grabber of pussy there or perhaps he was in russia having a grand old time?

Your entire party is a joke. The POTUS is the laughing stock of the world. Even people in his own party are ridiculing him. Corker owned him and all Donald can do is tweet out the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I"

always and make excuses like they do it too

what a bunch of assholes

what a bunch of assholes
as are they that support the moron grabber of pussy

what a bunch of assholes
as are they that support the moron grabber of pussy

poor eds still remains the leftist troll he is

Forum List

Back