Zionist Americans are hypocrites, almost always.

PROGRESSIVE HUNTER SAID:
mexico was paid for the land because they sold it to us,

Mexico "selling" half of its land to America.

gun-on-the-head.jpg

the Palestinians didnt exist when the jews first got there,,,they were hundreds of yrs later you dumbass,,,,

Just like the USA didn't exist when Native Americans first got here.

The dumb@ss is you.
dont change the subject,,,
'

This is the subject.

A lot of La Raza Mexican supremacists call America as Aztlan as part of their ancient Aztec / Native American homeland.
Just like a lot of Zionist Ashkenazi supremacists call Palestine as Israel as part of their Hebrew / Jewish homeland.
didnt the mexicans kill all the aztec and mayans and take their land???

Mexica is another name for the Aztec center.
The culture of Mexico is a mix of Aztecs, and Spaniards. (Mostly)
The culture of Ashkenazi Jews are a mix of Hebrews, and Germans. (Mostly)

Ultimately neither group is a ancient culture, but a more modern one.
That's the problem, that's always the problem.

What right do we, or they have to displace modern peoples, over their own modern cultures which they claim is "PARTIALLY" directly descended from an ancient culture living there?
I think you have to much time on your hands,,,,

If half breed Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking a dialect of German called Yiddish could hijack Israel, because of ancient texts of Hebrew speakers living there.

Then why can't half breed Aztec Native Americans (Mestizos) speaking a dialect of Spanish called Castilian could hijack the USA, because ancient texts of Natives living there as Aztlan.

How can anybody who supports the USA support Israel, without looking like a hypocrite on "Mexicans vs Americans"
Because Mexicans vs Americans, is awfully similar to Ashkenazi Jews vs Palestinians.

In the case the similarities between Mexican claims to land in the USA is simply akin to Ashkenazi claims to land in Israel, all based on "Ancient claims" overwhelmingly.

If You switch the word "Jew" with the word "Pollack", we could have an interesting experiment.

Q. How dared half bred Pollacks could hijack Russian lands?

What Polish land regained from so called "Russian" authority was majority "Russian"??????
As opposed to Israel taking land from a Palestinian majority.

Stupid pollacks are always stupid.

Petey's definitely a Polish JEW, he claims to be Polish in heritage, but constantly he makes fun of Poles, and supports Jews.

Sobie. We rule the world and have manipulated everyone to be our slaves. Those pesky Islamists in Palestine will be dealt with once we are done torturing them. Now be a good lad and fetch my Matzo ball soup. Thank you.

Your superior in both physicality and mental capacity.

Azog

So, you see the Goyim as slaves?
Is that what you're saying?
Gee, how insightful, please do go on, and further elaborate.

As for Israel, the Zionists tend to be far outweighed in the World by anti-Zionists.

Don't let the sample of many "Americans" fool you here.

Many people see Zionism as akin to Imperialism, and Colonial atrocities, something many people have increasingly begun to frown upon.

Just like the USA didn't exist when Native Americans first got here.

The dumb@ss is you.
'

This is the subject.

A lot of La Raza Mexican supremacists call America as Aztlan as part of their ancient Aztec / Native American homeland.
Just like a lot of Zionist Ashkenazi supremacists call Palestine as Israel as part of their Hebrew / Jewish homeland.

What right do we, or they have to displace modern peoples, over their own modern cultures which they claim is "PARTIALLY" directly descended from an ancient culture living there?

How does Zionism further the goal of Americanism?

I mean, does looking like a hypocrite for being "A newer culture in the majority of the land akin to Palestinians"
Indeed,
Palestinians actually are probably more separated from Saudis, than US White Americans are from England.

How does supporting an Israel that boosts 16 million Jews, to piss off 1.6 billion Muslims help us?

Besides, even if you don't like "Muslims"

Poland is an example of a favorable ally, being thrown under the Zionist bus, to sustain Jews, at the expense of alienating, and pissing off Polish people.

I'm sure, a lot of Poland's neighbors aren't necessarily too keen on Israel, either.

More Nationalistic Germans, like those across small portions of Germany, but especially Austria, and ex DDR (East Germany)
also tend to see more, or less Israel as a parasite of German funds.

Actually, come to think of it, I can't recall a heck of a lot of people in Europe being too keen on Israel for it's imperial atrocities.

So, ultimately, Zionism benefits nothing for "Americanism" in my eyes.

We're alienating America, to put Jews on their Zionist pedestal, and look like hypocrites in the process.

'

This is the subject.

I mean, does looking like a hypocrite for being "A newer culture in the majority of the land akin to Palestinians"
Indeed,
Palestinians actually are probably more separated from Saudis, than US White Americans are from England.

How does supporting an Israel that boosts 16 million Jews, to piss off 1.6 billion Muslims help us?

Poland is an example of a favorable ally, being thrown under the Zionist bus, to sustain Jews, at the expense of alienating, and pissing off Polish people.

I'm sure, a lot of Poland's neighbors aren't necessarily too keen on Israel, either.

More Nationalistic Germans, like those across small portions of Germany, but especially Austria, and ex DDR (East Germany)

you really need to find a hobby,,,

'

This is the subject.

Indeed,

So, this isn't a hobby, in putting Zionists in their place, as the "Hypocrites" as they are?

Why do Jews get to displace people from their land in the form of brutal, war waging, land thieving, Zionist supremacism?

Meanwhile, when former Euro-Colonists, Euro-Nazis, and American-Manifest Destiny types had supported the same ideals, it's generally vividly frowned upon as an "Evil"?

I guess, when Zionist Jews get theirs, it's "Kosher"

If half breed Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking a dialect of German called Yiddish could hijack Israel, because of ancient texts of Hebrew speakers living there.

Then why can't half breed Aztec Native Americans (Mestizos) speaking a dialect of Spanish called Castilian could hijack the USA, because ancient texts of Natives living there as Aztlan.

How can anybody who supports the USA support Israel, without looking like a hypocrite on "Mexicans vs Americans"
Because Mexicans vs Americans, is awfully similar to Ashkenazi Jews vs Palestinians.

In the case the similarities between Mexican claims to land in the USA is simply akin to Ashkenazi claims to land in Israel, all based on "Ancient claims" overwhelmingly.

If You switch the word "Jew" with the word "Pollack", we could have an interesting experiment.

What Polish land regained from so called "Russian" authority was majority "Russian"??????
Ok let't play Pallywood pollack style:

Any land that was controlled by the real Pollacks who were originally Russians.
Poland is a province of the Russian Slavic empire, that some have out bred with Germans, Cossacs, Ukrainians and Turks, gives them no right to occupy Russian lands.

Did I mimic his majesty Pollack's argument well?

Last edited:

Indeed,

So, this isn't a hobby, in putting Zionists in their place, as the "Hypocrites" as they are?

Why do Jews get to displace people from their land in the form of brutal, war waging, land thieving, Zionist supremacism?

Meanwhile, when former Euro-Colonists, Euro-Nazis, and American-Manifest Destiny types had supported the same ideals, it's generally vividly frowned upon as an "Evil"?

are they in the room with you now????

Petey's definitely a Polish JEW, he claims to be Polish in heritage, but constantly he makes fun of Poles, and supports Jews.

No, I rarely make fun of pollacks, just when your stupid posts show up. I do support Israelis and loathe the mooselimb assholes who want to exterminate them.

Basically because they also want to conquer the world and take away my bacon and beer.

The yids also aren't blowing themselves up in churches, so there's that.

Indeed,

OK lets say your right,,,

what do we do now???

kill them???

wage war and run them off???

Poland is a province of the Russian Slavic empire, that some have out bred with Germans, Cossacs, Ukrainians and Turks, gives them no right to occupy Russian lands.

Right / Wrong.
Ultimately what Israel did is ethnic cleansing towards Palestine.

Morality can't be considered so, if one intentionally only follows the rules for "Some groups" and "Not groups others", no?

Once again, Jewish Zionists here, can go off topic, and trash my topics, but if I do far less, I'm promptly scolded, or temporarily banned, sometimes even for months.

Actually, Prussia would be more accurate.

Prussian Germans are part Polish, and therefor partially indigenous to the land.

Soviet / Polish Soviet forces had removed such Germans from that land, this was not the act of the elected Polish government in exile, who rejected the idea.

Ultimately, many people do consider the displacement of Germans after WW2, as a form of ethnic cleansing, or even a genocide.
Rightfully so.

Indeed,

what do we do now???

kill them???

Remember, it's currently Israel which continues to murder, maim, and displace Palestinians, in ethnic cleansing.

It's a bit ironic, how people can fault Palestinians for fighting back, while claiming Jews have all those rights to fight for ethnic cleansing.

I'd settle for Israel to keep where they have a majority, so long as they stop their Colonial practices of Palestinian majority land.

Right / Wrong.

Morality can't be considered so, if one intentionally only follows the rules for "Some groups" and "Not groups others", no?

Once again, Jewish Zionists here, can go off topic, and trash my topics, but if I do far less, I'm promptly scolded, or temporarily banned, sometimes even for months.

Prussian Germans are part Polish, and therefor partially indigenous to the land.

Soviet / Polish Soviet forces had removed such Germans from that land, this was not the act of the elected Polish government in exile, who rejected the idea.

Ultimately, many people do consider the displacement of Germans after WW2, as a form of ethnic cleansing, or even a genocide.
Rightfully so.

ethnic cleansing has been going on since the beginning of time and nothing short of more of it will stop it,,,wait that doesnt stop it,,,

sorry but your feelings are just fucked ,,,but who really cares about your feelings but you,,,,

as I said,,,

GET A HOBBY

Right / Wrong.

Rightfully so.
You either don't get the point of Pallywood or just too hypocrite to acknowledge.
It doesn't take too much to assume things out of context and ask loaded questions.

Q. "So how dare half bred Pollacks occupy German and Russian land?"

Last edited:

Indeed,

what do we do now???

kill them???

Remember, it's currently Israel which continues to murder, maim, and displace Palestinians, in ethnic cleansing.

It's a bit ironic, how people can fault Palestinians for fighting back, while claiming Jews have all those rights to fight for ethnic cleansing.

I'd settle for Israel to keep where they have a majority, so long as they stop their Colonial practices of Palestinian majority land.

so which of the two need bomb shelters in their schools???

sure aint the pali's

if they stop bombing isreal then I am sure they wont get killed,,,

Sobieski...

Mexicans lost their right to live in the American Southwest when they lost their will to continue fighting for their homeland...

If America has now millions of Mexicans and other Latinos living in her territory this is not due to any inherent right as latino nationalist groups like to proclaim.

This is entirely due to the fact that America redefined herself as a multi-racial country abandoning, betraying the western character of the nation established by the country's founders in what can only be described as a national tragedy.

Askhenazis are europeans of jewish faith who never had any right to live in Palestine to begin with.

You should abandon this nazi crap about them being half-breeds, half-european, half-semitic...

The only thing "semitic" about them is their religion.

Last edited:

No, I rarely make fun of pollacks, just when your stupid posts show up. I do support Israelis and loathe the mooselimb assholes who want to exterminate them.

Basically because they also want to conquer the world and take away my bacon and beer.

The yids also aren't blowing themselves up in churches, so there's that.

Muslims aren't a uniform organism.

I'd much prefer to break bread with a Islamic Tatar, over a Jew, a German Protestant, or even a German Catholic.

With that said.
Sorry, but Israel is the bully over Palestine.

Palestine is not perfect, in fact no people are perfect.

Palestine isn't part of a collective organism responsible for other Muslim atrocities, else where.

As for Jews vs Muslims.

There's 100X more Muslims, and yet Jews have arguably caused more damage with things like Karl Marx, Hollywood, media, and Facebook to our society in pushing suicidal Liberalism, than Muslims do by saber rattling by killing in churches, or Christians else where, which mostly just make them hate Muslims more.

Actually, if we compare Palestinians vs Jews, than it becomes more clear, that actually Jews have done far more damage.

Just to clarify my position:

Mexicans were thieves in relation to native americans...

But they were the "natives" in relation to Anglos.

Same thing goes for Israel:

Askhenazis were thieves with respect to the arabs.

But they would be the "natives" if, let's say, China tried to invade Palestine.

Forum List

Back