Zionist Americans are hypocrites, almost always.

Stupid pollacks are always stupid.

Petey's definitely a Polish JEW, he claims to be Polish in heritage, but constantly he makes fun of Poles, and supports Jews.

No, I rarely make fun of pollacks, just when your stupid posts show up. I do support Israelis and loathe the mooselimb assholes who want to exterminate them.

Basically because they also want to conquer the world and take away my bacon and beer.

The yids also aren't blowing themselves up in churches, so there's that.

Muslims aren't a uniform organism.

I'd much prefer to break bread with a Islamic Tatar, over a Jew, a German Protestant, or even a German Catholic.

With that said.
Sorry, but Israel is the bully over Palestine.

Palestine is not perfect, in fact no people are perfect.

Palestine isn't part of a collective organism responsible for other Muslim atrocities, else where.

As for Jews vs Muslims.

There's 100X more Muslims, and yet Jews have arguably caused more damage with things like Karl Marx, Hollywood, media, and Facebook to our society in pushing suicidal Liberalism, than Muslims do by saber rattling by killing in churches, or Christians else where, which mostly just make them hate Muslims more.

Actually, if we compare Palestinians vs Jews, than it becomes more clear, that actually Jews have done far more damage.

well thats very bigoted of you to say,,,,

If half breed Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking a dialect of German called Yiddish could hijack Israel, because of ancient texts of Hebrew speakers living there.

Then why can't half breed Aztec Native Americans (Mestizos) speaking a dialect of Spanish called Castilian could hijack the USA, because ancient texts of Natives living there as Aztlan.

How can anybody who supports the USA support Israel, without looking like a hypocrite on "Mexicans vs Americans"
Because Mexicans vs Americans, is awfully similar to Ashkenazi Jews vs Palestinians.

In the case the similarities between Mexican claims to land in the USA is simply akin to Ashkenazi claims to land in Israel, all based on "Ancient claims" overwhelmingly.
I support them going tonwar and ending this bullshit.
Im tired of the whining

I can probably name a 100 anti-American actions by a Jew, as for every 1 anti-American actions by a Palestinian.

This, among the pointed out hypocrisy in my OP, doesn't stop Americans from behaving like Israel is the 51st state, worse, in many cases many Americans think Israel is the most important state.
Umm ok. I still want them to go to war.

War is peace, that must be it.
Haha.
Lol what else do you expect?
A solution both sides agree to? Israel to give uo their land? Lol

Just to clarify my position:

Mexicans were thieves in relation to native americans...

But they were the "natives" in relation to Anglos.

Same thing goes for Israel:

Askhenazis were thieves with respect to the arabs.

But they would be the "natives" if, let's say, China tried to invade Palestine.
but it wasnt mexicans that killed off the aztec and mayans,,,

and before you come back and tell me it was the spanish that did it,,,well they at the time were more white than brown,,,

If half breed Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking a dialect of German called Yiddish could hijack Israel, because of ancient texts of Hebrew speakers living there.

Then why can't half breed Aztec Native Americans (Mestizos) speaking a dialect of Spanish called Castilian could hijack the USA, because ancient texts of Natives living there as Aztlan.

How can anybody who supports the USA support Israel, without looking like a hypocrite on "Mexicans vs Americans"
Because Mexicans vs Americans, is awfully similar to Ashkenazi Jews vs Palestinians.

In the case the similarities between Mexican claims to land in the USA is simply akin to Ashkenazi claims to land in Israel, all based on "Ancient claims" overwhelmingly.

If You switch the word "Jew" with the word "Pollack", we could have an interesting experiment.

Q. How dared half bred Pollacks could hijack Russian lands?

What Polish land regained from so called "Russian" authority was majority "Russian"??????
As opposed to Israel taking land from a Palestinian majority.
Ok let't play Pallywood pollack style:

Any land that was controlled by the real Pollacks who were originally Russians.
Poland is a province of the Russian Slavic empire, that some have out bred with Germans, Cossacs, Ukrainians and Turks, gives them no right to occupy Russian lands.

Did I mimic his majesty Pollack's argument well?

Right / Wrong.
Ultimately what Israel did is ethnic cleansing towards Palestine.

Morality can't be considered so, if one intentionally only follows the rules for "Some groups" and "Not groups others", no?

Once again, Jewish Zionists here, can go off topic, and trash my topics, but if I do far less, I'm promptly scolded, or temporarily banned, sometimes even for months.

Actually, Prussia would be more accurate.

Prussian Germans are part Polish, and therefor partially indigenous to the land.

Soviet / Polish Soviet forces had removed such Germans from that land, this was not the act of the elected Polish government in exile, who rejected the idea.

Ultimately, many people do consider the displacement of Germans after WW2, as a form of ethnic cleansing, or even a genocide.
Rightfully so.

ethnic cleansing has been going on since the beginning of time and nothing short of more of it will stop it,,,wait that doesnt stop it,,,

sorry but your feelings are just fucked ,,,but who really cares about your feelings but you,,,,

as I said,,,

GET A HOBBY

Ethnic cleansing, is either, right, or it's wrong.

Zionists tend to think it's wrong in all cases, except when Israel does it.

That's just more, and more hypocrisy.

If You switch the word "Jew" with the word "Pollack", we could have an interesting experiment.

Q. How dared half bred Pollacks could hijack Russian lands?

What Polish land regained from so called "Russian" authority was majority "Russian"??????

Poland is a province of the Russian Slavic empire, that some have out bred with Germans, Cossacs, Ukrainians and Turks, gives them no right to occupy Russian lands.

Right / Wrong.

Morality can't be considered so, if one intentionally only follows the rules for "Some groups" and "Not groups others", no?

Once again, Jewish Zionists here, can go off topic, and trash my topics, but if I do far less, I'm promptly scolded, or temporarily banned, sometimes even for months.

Prussian Germans are part Polish, and therefor partially indigenous to the land.

Soviet / Polish Soviet forces had removed such Germans from that land, this was not the act of the elected Polish government in exile, who rejected the idea.

Ultimately, many people do consider the displacement of Germans after WW2, as a form of ethnic cleansing, or even a genocide.
Rightfully so.

ethnic cleansing has been going on since the beginning of time and nothing short of more of it will stop it,,,wait that doesnt stop it,,,

sorry but your feelings are just fucked ,,,but who really cares about your feelings but you,,,,

as I said,,,

GET A HOBBY

whats your solution???

or are you just bitching for the sake of bitching???

point taken, hunter...

the spanish started the landgrab and the mexicans continued...

Right / Wrong.

Rightfully so.

as I said,,,

GET A HOBBY

whats your solution???

Zionists ought to expect to be criticized for Imperial atrocities / Ethnic cleansing against the Palestinian peoples.

False analogy.
Arabs can't even pronounce the word "Palestine", the word itself means "invaders".
But the area of Judea they call "Sahara Yehudin", and that they can pronounce, in Arabic it literally means "The Desert of the Jews".

Couldn't be more in Your face.

Last edited:

Right / Wrong.

Rightfully so.

as I said,,,

GET A HOBBY

whats your solution???

Zionists ought to expect to be criticized for Imperial atrocities / Ethnic cleansing against the Palestinian peoples.
that happens everyday,,,,

youre doing it now,,,,

if you want them to stop being such asshole then tell the fuckers that keep trying to kill them to stop and I bet their attitude will change,,,,

that has got to be one of the most ignorant comments I've ever seen

mexico was paid for the land because they sold it to us,,,nothing like what happened in Israel,,,
At the barrel of a gun...after a war that the U.S. provoked.

False analogy.
Arabs can't even pronounce the word "Palestine".

Hmm, and yet there was a Palestinian Arab manual on their unique language dialect published in 1909, before Israel was created, how strange.

Palestinian Arabic - Wikipedia

Stupid pollacks are always stupid.

Petey's definitely a Polish JEW, he claims to be Polish in heritage, but constantly he makes fun of Poles, and supports Jews.

Sobie. We rule the world and have manipulated everyone to be our slaves. Those pesky Islamists in Palestine will be dealt with once we are done torturing them. Now be a good lad and fetch my Matzo ball soup. Thank you.

Your superior in both physicality and mental capacity.

Azog

So, you see the Goyim as slaves?
Is that what you're saying?
Gee, how insightful, please do go on, and further elaborate.

As for Israel, the Zionists tend to be far outweighed in the World by anti-Zionists.

Don't let the sample of many "Americans" fool you here.

Many people see Zionism as akin to Imperialism, and Colonial atrocities, something many people have increasingly begun to frown upon.

What did you not understand about my post? See I am superior to you because I don’t need things to be repeated to me. All the people who don’t like Zionism will just have to keep whining. Your inferiority amuses me. Please post more.

Right / Wrong.

Rightfully so.

as I said,,,

GET A HOBBY

whats your solution???

youre doing it now,,,,

if you want them to stop being such asshole then tell the fuckers that keep trying to kill them to stop and I bet their attitude will change,,,,

I'm ethnic cleansing, now?
Oh yeah?????????
I'm raping, and pillaging an Israeli village, huh?

as I said,,,

GET A HOBBY

whats your solution???

youre doing it now,,,,

Oh yeah?????????

Now now. You don’t have the physical prowess nor the mental capacity to cleanse anything. You are very amusing. Do you like Jordan Peterson?

False analogy.

Hmm, and yet there was a Palestinian Arab manual on their unique language dialect published in 1909, before Israel was created, how strange.

Israel was created thousands of yrs ago,,,and Palestine hundreds of yrs after that,,

False analogy.

Israel was created thousands of yrs ago,,,and Palestine hundreds of yrs after that,,

Just like Native America was created thousands of yrs ago, and the USA hundreds of yrs after that?

as I said,,,

GET A HOBBY

whats your solution???

youre doing it now,,,,

Oh yeah?????????
so your solution is to kill jews????

False analogy.

Just like Native America was created thousands of yrs ago, and the USA hundreds of yrs after that?
DUH!!!!!

and the indians werent created they were people ,,the same person that created those people also created you,,,

you need to pick a subject and stick to it,,,

whats your solution???

youre doing it now,,,,

Oh yeah?????????
so your solution is to kill jews????

Jews only exist, because they disrespected nations they existed in, by refusing to assimilate to those nations.

Personally, I think Zionism, and Judaism are flimsy concepts.

German (Yiddish speaking) White skinned, mixed European Ashkenazis
rejecting the love of Jesus for 2,000 years, are somehow God's chosen people STILL, and STILL, some how after living in Europe for thousands of years, somehow have the God given right to displace, wage war upon, murder, and maim the Palestinians living there??????????????????

I don't quite get it, what's this brilliant concept, am I missing something?

Forum List

Back