Zionist Americans are hypocrites, almost always.

If half breed Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking a dialect of German called Yiddish could hijack Israel, because of ancient texts of Hebrew speakers living there.

Then why can't half breed Aztec Native Americans (Mestizos) speaking a dialect of Spanish called Castilian could hijack the USA, because ancient texts of Natives living there as Aztlan.

How can anybody who supports the USA support Israel, without looking like a hypocrite on "Mexicans vs Americans"
Because Mexicans vs Americans, is awfully similar to Ashkenazi Jews vs Palestinians.

In the case the similarities between Mexican claims to land in the USA is simply akin to Ashkenazi claims to land in Israel, all based on "Ancient claims" overwhelmingly.
If you put it that way, you can also say that 'murican is a dialect of English. Not sure it'll solve anything.

New York also has the biggest Polish population in the USA in total numbers.

But, that's besides the point.

Why are you Zionists such hypocrites, and war mongering, terrorist brutes?

Polish Jews. As to why. I already told you. We like to conquer inferiors either financially, intellectually or militarily. What don’t you understand about that? Please explain. I have Conquered you. I own A lot of space in your head.

Nope, most Jews from Poland, consider themselves as "Russian Jews".

While, it's true that 60 - 70% of "Russians" in the USA are Jews, in the case of Polish Americans less than between 1 - 5% are Jews, if that.

Poles, and Jews in New York often live in totally different places.
I.E
Buffalo, NY, and Utica NY are more Polish by percentage, than NYC, and few Jews live upstate.
The most Polish town in NY, is probably Cheektowaga, outside of Buffalo, certainly not many Jews there.
Greenpoint, Maspeth, and Ridgewood, even in NYC aren't very Jewish, but are rather Polish.

Russians are better. It makes sense.

Better at killing people, that's for sure.

Better at everything and yes including killing people like those turncoat Polish Nazis in WW2. Tsk tsk tsk.

Sure, that's what Katyn Massacre, must have been about. (Rolls eyes)

But, let's talk about a serious topic.

On why you Zionist Jews like Independent, and yourself, and Irosie can purposely derail my topics off topic over, and over again, and NEVER get banned for it.

But, I get banned, over, and over again for far less.

If half breed Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking a dialect of German called Yiddish could hijack Israel, because of ancient texts of Hebrew speakers living there.

Then why can't half breed Aztec Native Americans (Mestizos) speaking a dialect of Spanish called Castilian could hijack the USA, because ancient texts of Natives living there as Aztlan.

How can anybody who supports the USA support Israel, without looking like a hypocrite on "Mexicans vs Americans"
Because Mexicans vs Americans, is awfully similar to Ashkenazi Jews vs Palestinians.

In the case the similarities between Mexican claims to land in the USA is simply akin to Ashkenazi claims to land in Israel, all based on "Ancient claims" overwhelmingly.
If you put it that way, you can also say that 'murican is a dialect of English. Not sure it'll solve anything.

So is Palestinian Arabic.

But, I get banned, over, and over again for far less

childrens-xpeditions-its-not-fair-not-fair-vimeo-thumbnail.jpg

So is Palestinian Arabic.

Since the original Arabic language doesn't have a letter 'P', I'm guessing, No.

Polish Jews. As to why. I already told you. We like to conquer inferiors either financially, intellectually or militarily. What don’t you understand about that? Please explain. I have Conquered you. I own A lot of space in your head.

While, it's true that 60 - 70% of "Russians" in the USA are Jews, in the case of Polish Americans less than between 1 - 5% are Jews, if that.

I.E
Buffalo, NY, and Utica NY are more Polish by percentage, than NYC, and few Jews live upstate.
The most Polish town in NY, is probably Cheektowaga, outside of Buffalo, certainly not many Jews there.
Greenpoint, Maspeth, and Ridgewood, even in NYC aren't very Jewish, but are rather Polish.

Better at everything and yes including killing people like those turncoat Polish Nazis in WW2. Tsk tsk tsk.

On why you Zionist Jews like Independent, and yourself, and Irosie can purposely derail my topics off topic over, and over again, and NEVER get banned for it.

I wonder why.

:boo_hoo14:

But, I get banned, over, and over again for far less

childrens-xpeditions-its-not-fair-not-fair-vimeo-thumbnail.jpg

This is a clear Neocon Jewish Zionist Supremacist forum, it has tolerated genocidal remarks against typical Zionist Neocon targets like Palestinians, Arabs, Muslims.

Furthermore, they treat me for being against this on one standard of enforcing the rules down my throat, but then lay back, and allow Jewish Zionist Supremacists ruin my threads, over, and over again.

I.E

I wonder why.

Well, I've seen Zionists here promote genocidal remarks against Palestinians, Arabs, Muslims.

I guess that's just a misunderstanding, however.

I wonder why.

Well, I've seen Zionists here promote genocidal remarks against Palestinians, Arabs, Muslims.

Self preservation.

that has got to be one of the most ignorant comments I've ever seen

mexico was paid for the land because they sold it to us,,,nothing like what happened in Israel,,,

The Palestinians lived on that land for far more generations, than have Americans on this land.

As for the purchases, only a fraction of it was in the Gadsden Purchase.
the Palestinians didnt exist when the jews first got there,,,they were hundreds of yrs later you dumbass,,,,

Just like the USA didn't exist when Native Americans first got here.

The dumb@ss is you.

Mexicans have about as much Native / Aztec blood, as Jews do Semitic Hebrew blood.
What the heck is so different?
Tell me what the hell is wrong with you.
Were you raised wrong did your dad ass rape you or were you born a complete moron asshole

I wonder why.

Self preservation.

Supremacism, and genocide has been frowned upon in our society, the only form which which is still accepted are the Zionist, Jewish, and Neocon forms,

Gee, I wonder why?

One standard for Ziionist Jews, another standard for Goyim.

mexico was paid for the land because they sold it to us,,,nothing like what happened in Israel,,,

The Palestinians lived on that land for far more generations, than have Americans on this land.

the Palestinians didnt exist when the jews first got there,,,they were hundreds of yrs later you dumbass,,,,

The dumb@ss is you.

Mexicans have about as much Native / Aztec blood, as Jews do Semitic Hebrew blood.
Were you raised wrong did your dad ass rape you or were you born a complete moron asshole

What makes Jews anymore entitled to the land of Palestine, than Mexicans are entitled to the land of the USA?

Nothing stupid about that, It's merely the truth.

I happen to attempt to not be a hypocrite, it would be hypocritical for me to support the decisions of Zionism to uproot Palestinians,, but not for Aztlan to uproot Americans.

The dumb@ss is you.

What makes Jews anymore entitled to the land of Palestine, than Mexicans are entitled to the land of the USA?

I happen to attempt to not be a hypocrite, it would be hypocritical for me to support the decisions of Zionism to uproot Palestinians,, but not for Aztlan to uproot Americans.

for the last time you dumb fuck,,,,

jews were the first inhabitants of the land where as the pali's didnt show up til thousands of yrs later,,,,

and as for current status the pali's could live there to if they stopped bombing and trying to kill the jews

as for the mexicans they sold the land to the USA after they got their ass kicked in a war they started

so unless you are going pick up a gun and start killing the jews or the americans shut the fuck up

I wonder why.

Self preservation.

Supremacism, and genocide has been frowned upon in our society, the only form which which is still accepted are the Zionist, Jewish, and Neocon forms,

Gee, I wonder why?

Yes because Charles Murray proved that we are genetically superior and Jordan Peterson confirmed it. I am not sure why you’re ignoring this science and refuse to acknowledge my responses. Typical for a Polish coward.

I wonder why.

Self preservation.

Gee, I wonder why?

Can't you knock it off?

The dumb@ss is you.

for the last time you dumb fuck,,,,

jews were the first inhabitants of the land where as the pali's didnt show up til thousands of yrs later,,,,

and as for current status the pali's could live there to if they stopped bombing and trying to kill the jews

as for the mexicans they sold the land to the USA after they got their ass kicked in a war they started

so unless you are going pick up a gun and start killing the jews or the americans shut the fuck up

Like Native Americans were the first to live in the U.S.A?

Nope, Canaanites were the first inhabitants of Israel / Judea.

I wa

I just want to say
Screenshot_2019-04-25-16-19-29.png

Forum List

Back