Zionist Americans are hypocrites, almost always.

Israel still engages in terrorist massacres, none the less in recent years, like the May 14th Massacre, last year.
What May 14th Massacre?
Is this another one of your out of context bullshit sound bites?

Israeli forces kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – as it happened

Israeli superior forces not terrorists. SMH.......

Yes soldiers killed awful radicals. You’re welcome.

So, Zionism isn't an awful radical philosophy?
How do you figure?
Define Zionism and then explain why Muslims want to murder all non-Muslims.

What's the difference of the Talmud vs the Quran?
Both are pretty supremacist, both are against the outsiders, including abuse towards them.

Duh. Israel has the superior military force and tech so by definition they aren’t terrorists. Come man you’re living up to the stereotype. Not good.

Israel still engages in terrorist massacres, none the less in recent years, like the May 14th Massacre, last year.
What May 14th Massacre?

Israeli forces kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – as it happened
Give us your address so we can rush your house with grenades.

So, that's a terrorist threat?
Wow, and here I thought according to you bozo Zionists, that "ONLY" Muslims behaved like terrorist brutes.
Clearly not the case, exactly.
Nope...
That’s what the Gazans did, and when it happens to Jews, somehow, according to you, it’s not a threat.
Because you want all Jews dead.

Israeli superior forces not terrorists. SMH.......

Yes soldiers killed awful radicals. You’re welcome.

So, Zionism isn't an awful radical philosophy?
How do you figure?
Define Zionism and then explain why Muslims want to murder all non-Muslims.

What's the difference of the Talmud vs the Quran?
Both are pretty supremacist, both are against the outsiders, including abuse towards them.
Nope...The Talmud is a series of legal decisions according to God’s Torah.
The Koran is...Who knows.
Not you, that’s for sure.
The NT is a diatribe of Jew hatred.

Duh. Israel has the superior military force and tech so by definition they aren’t terrorists. Come man you’re living up to the stereotype. Not good.

What May 14th Massacre?

NY is a highly populated Jewish state, which is so
Funny that Sobie lives there. LOL.

New York also has the biggest Polish population in the USA in total numbers.

But, that's besides the point.

Why are you Zionists such hypocrites, and war mongering, terrorist brutes?

What May 14th Massacre?

It’a fun.
Try and stop us, grocery boy.

What May 14th Massacre?

Wow, and here I thought according to you bozo Zionists, that "ONLY" Muslims behaved like terrorist brutes.
Nope...
That’s what the Gazans did, and when it happens to Jews, somehow, according to you, it’s not a threat.

Haha, show me where I've ever said I want any Jews dead, much less every Jew dead?

I've a few times perhaps called for assimilation of Jews to Christianity, and Islam, therefor ending the friction, and tension BULL.

Well, woopty, doo.
A ton of Jews support assimilation of White America into an Hispanic blob, and White Europe into an Islamic blob.

Nope...

Haha, show me where I've ever said I want any Jews dead, much less every Jew dead?

I've a few times perhaps called for assimilation of Jews to Christianity, and Islam, therefor ending the friction, and tension BULL.

Well, woopty, doo.
A ton of Jews support assimilation of White America into an Hispanic blob, and White Europe into an Islamic blob.
Jews convert to christianity?
Who would keep the world from going to war?
Who would keep 1st world nations afloat?
Who would come back from lunch and not be drunk?
Who would be able to finish a sentence without using the F word?

Nope...

Well, woopty, doo.
Who would donate to hospitals and museums?

Nope...

Well, woopty, doo.

You're going to have to elaborate on the first 2.

Point 1 = Zionism is a major cause of modern war.

Point 2 = Zionists are a major cause of the 1st World becoming degenerated, Liberal, and suicidal to the point of collapse.

Nope...

Well, woopty, doo.

Point 2 = Zionists are a major cause of the 1st World becoming degenerated, Liberal, and suicidal to the point of collapse.
Yes, we all understand that Muslims are on global Jihad because of Israel.
Feeling stupid yet?

Nope...

Well, woopty, doo.

Feeling stupid yet?

I hate to break it, but Muslims are far more likely to be victims of genocide, and war rather than the perps of it in the modern era.

It might be a bit of a shocker, but from Israel's attacks upon Palestine, to the invasions of Iraq by Bushie Boys, to Yugoslavia's attacks upon Bosnia, to Rohingya genocide, to the invasions of Afghanistan by Soviets, and the USA, to the Russian, and USA invasions of Syria, have led to many millions of dead Muslims.

Nope...

Well, woopty, doo.

Feeling stupid yet?

I hate to break it, but Muslims are far more likely to be victims of genocide, and war rather than the perps of it in the modern era.

It might be a bit of a shocker, but from Israel's attacks upon Palestine, to the invasions of Iraq by Bushie Boys, to Yugoslavia's attacks upon Bosnia, to Rohingya genocide, to the invasions of Afghanistan by Soviets, and the USA, to the Russian, and USA invasions of Syria, have led to many millions of dead Muslims.
You are such a dupe.
They genocide each other.
This discussion is over, you pathetic piece of shit.

Well, woopty, doo.

Feeling stupid yet?

You are such a dupe.
They genocide each other.
This discussion is over, you pathetic piece of shit.

Not in Israel, Rohingya, or Bosnia.

Not that I necessarily say Muslims are just victims.

Of course, they're not, a lot of Muslims have in fact been perps too.

Unfortunately, in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan, yes a lot of Muslims are killing Muslims, no doubt.
None the less a lot of Russians, and Americans, and other "Euro" forces have also killed Muslims there too, and these Euro / American / Russian forces have also largely instigated, or at least worsened the situations.

The fact still remains, more Muslims have been victims, rather than perpetrators of genocide.

But, yes, a lot of Muslims have been perpetrators of genocide as well.

I've long been against Islamic war, genocide, and slavery in Darfur, for example against indigenous Africans, including Dinka.

The difference is my country isn't supporting this, like they do Israel, for their Zionist mania.

What May 14th Massacre?

Polish Jews. As to why. I already told you. We like to conquer inferiors either financially, intellectually or militarily. What don’t you understand about that? Please explain. I have Conquered you. I own A lot of space in your head.

Polish Jews. As to why. I already told you. We like to conquer inferiors either financially, intellectually or militarily. What don’t you understand about that? Please explain. I have Conquered you. I own A lot of space in your head.

Nope, most Jews from Poland, consider themselves as "Russian Jews".

While, it's true that 60 - 70% of "Russians" in the USA are Jews, in the case of Polish Americans less than between 1 - 5% are Jews, if that.

Poles, and Jews in New York often live in totally different places.
I.E
Buffalo, NY, and Utica NY are more Polish by percentage, than NYC, and few Jews live upstate.
The most Polish town in NY, is probably Cheektowaga, outside of Buffalo, certainly not many Jews there.
Greenpoint, Maspeth, and Ridgewood, even in NYC aren't very Jewish, but are rather Polish.

If half breed Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking a dialect of German called Yiddish could hijack Israel, because of ancient texts of Hebrew speakers living there.

Then why can't half breed Aztec Native Americans (Mestizos) speaking a dialect of Spanish called Castilian could hijack the USA, because ancient texts of Natives living there as Aztlan.

How can anybody who supports the USA support Israel, without looking like a hypocrite on "Mexicans vs Americans"
Because Mexicans vs Americans, is awfully similar to Ashkenazi Jews vs Palestinians.

In the case the similarities between Mexican claims to land in the USA is simply akin to Ashkenazi claims to land in Israel, all based on "Ancient claims" overwhelmingly.

Polish goi safe space

Greenpoint-Meat-Market-13.jpg

While, it's true that 60 - 70% of "Russians" in the USA are Jews, in the case of Polish Americans less than between 1 - 5% are Jews, if that.

I.E
Buffalo, NY, and Utica NY are more Polish by percentage, than NYC, and few Jews live upstate.
The most Polish town in NY, is probably Cheektowaga, outside of Buffalo, certainly not many Jews there.
Greenpoint, Maspeth, and Ridgewood, even in NYC aren't very Jewish, but are rather Polish.

Russians are better. It makes sense.

I.E

Better at killing people, that's for sure.

I.E

Better at killing people, that's for sure.

Better at everything and yes including killing people like those turncoat Polish Nazis in WW2. Tsk tsk tsk.

Oh really?
What are the damages of the Zionist Israeli terrorist attack upon a US ship, the USS Liberty bombing?

are you saying they did it on purpose???

I think that by choosing Hebrew over Yiddish a German language most Ashkenazis overwhelmingly spoke first, especially, and also to a lesser extent the name Israel were ploys by the Jewish elite, to sway over opinion from Christians, to support their ethnic cleansing atrocities of colonialism.

Not saying all Jews are doing such intentionally, but I think the Jewish elites have manipulated even the Jewish masses in Israel into thinking they are Hebrews, rather than Yiddish speakers.

I have never met an Israeli who speaks Yiddish------of course---some MAY KNOW Yiddish----but most Israelis speak Hebrew
regularly. ----some use Ladino ------a bit------and some use Arabic ----a bit

The founding fathers of Israel were a lot of "Yiddish speakers" from Central & Eastern Europe.
Such as'
David Ben Gurion, Moshe Sharett, Levi Eshkol,
Menachem Begin, Avraham Stern, Golda Meir, Shimon Peres, and Yitzah Rabin.
It’s cool to know that Yiddish speaking Jews defeated 1 billion Arabs time and again.

for the sake of relatives thru marriage-----I MUST ADD----that lots of
Ladino and Arabic speaking jews were vital in the endeavor

Forum List

Back