Zionist Americans are hypocrites, almost always.

Were you dumped again by a girl with Downā€™s Syndrome?

Wait, what?
You should be banned for your blatant thread derailing of off topic derangement.
Iā€™m not the one accusing anyone of anything using out of context and out of order information; that would be you.

Out of context?
Like blurting out that some imaginary Down Syndrome girl dumped me, on a thread about Israel, Palestine, the USA, and Mexicans?
Far less harmful than manipulating facts to accuse an entire nation of mass murder.

You obviously can't discuss the topic on hand, if anybody should be banned, it's you for blatantly derailing threads.

Gee, isn't that the dirt calling the mud as being dirty.
Considering it's Jews, like yourself who continuously blame the entire nation of Poland for the mass murder of Jews during the Holocaust.
A joke versus accusing an entire nation of JOOS if mass murder.
Apparently the mods agree with me.
Plus I engage in other topics, not just JOOS murdering Arabs.

So...you lose...as always.

If half breed Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking a dialect of German called Yiddish could hijack Israel, because of ancient texts of Hebrew speakers living there.

Then why can't half breed Aztec Native Americans (Mestizos) speaking a dialect of Spanish called Castilian could hijack the USA, because ancient texts of Natives living there as Aztlan.

How can anybody who supports the USA support Israel, without looking like a hypocrite on "Mexicans vs Americans"
Because Mexicans vs Americans, is awfully similar to Ashkenazi Jews vs Palestinians.

In the case the similarities between Mexican claims to land in the USA is simply akin to Ashkenazi claims to land in Israel, all based on "Ancient claims" overwhelmingly.
that has got to be one of the most ignorant comments I've ever seen

mexico was paid for the land because they sold it to us,,,nothing like what happened in Israel,,,

The Palestinians lived on that land for far more generations, than have Americans on this land.

As for the purchases, only a fraction of it was in the Gadsden Purchase.
the Palestinians didnt exist when the jews first got there,,,they were hundreds of yrs later you dumbass,,,,

Just like the USA didn't exist when Native Americans first got here.

The dumb@ss is you.

Mexicans have about as much Native / Aztec blood, as Jews do Semitic Hebrew blood.
What the heck is so different?

you are making way too much sense for his brain to even comprehend.logic,common sense and pesky facts do not register with the zionist apologists.LOL

Wait, what?
You should be banned for your blatant thread derailing of off topic derangement.
Iā€™m not the one accusing anyone of anything using out of context and out of order information; that would be you.

Out of context?
Like blurting out that some imaginary Down Syndrome girl dumped me, on a thread about Israel, Palestine, the USA, and Mexicans?
Far less harmful than manipulating facts to accuse an entire nation of mass murder.

You obviously can't discuss the topic on hand, if anybody should be banned, it's you for blatantly derailing threads.

Considering it's Jews, like yourself who continuously blame the entire nation of Poland for the mass murder of Jews during the Holocaust.
Iā€™ll play your Jew Hating game.
Hitler pretty much destroyed European Jewry, which Iā€™m sure gives you great sensual satisfaction.

The children of the very Jews Hitler almost starved to death are now, a mere 70 years later, running the world.
You ever get the feeling youā€™re worshipping the wrong God?
And please give my regards to every oppressed Arab in Israel, Gaza and the Jordanian West Bank that has a Smart Phone.

If half breed Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking a dialect of German called Yiddish could hijack Israel, because of ancient texts of Hebrew speakers living there.

Then why can't half breed Aztec Native Americans (Mestizos) speaking a dialect of Spanish called Castilian could hijack the USA, because ancient texts of Natives living there as Aztlan.

How can anybody who supports the USA support Israel, without looking like a hypocrite on "Mexicans vs Americans"
Because Mexicans vs Americans, is awfully similar to Ashkenazi Jews vs Palestinians.

In the case the similarities between Mexican claims to land in the USA is simply akin to Ashkenazi claims to land in Israel, all based on "Ancient claims" overwhelmingly.
I wa

I just want to say View attachment 257853

I'm an @$$hole for merely standing against Israel's nearly 71 years of ethnic cleansing of Palestinians?
If isreal was attempting ethnic cleansing moron there would be no Palestinians.

You forget how many muslim nations in the past have opwnly attacked them and lost . you forget the thousands of rockets and mortors Hamas has launched into isreal attacking civilians what did you expect them to do stick thier thumbs up thier ass and spin while they hum show tunes like you do.View attachment 257858

So yea your a blind ingorant raciest asshole

With ethnic cleansing there would be no Palestinians?
Hmm, like there's no Holocaust ethnic cleansing because Jews exist, or no anti-Native American ethnic cleansing, but Native Americans still exist, anyways?

Yeah sure, they attacked them because a bunch of Yiddish (German) speaking immigrants from Russia, Poland, Germany, Hungary, Romania etc.
had immigrated before founding their nation upon the soil of Palestinian Arabs already living there.
Like i said asshole if they wanted them dead they would be and you know it ASSHOLE

Wait, what?

Out of context?

HERE YOU GO BIG BOY GET IT ALL OUT cool your jew hating heart down you and omar and Talib and cortez can all cry and hold hands and talk about how your privates hurt
Screenshot_2019-04-21-23-43-20.png

I wa

I just want to say View attachment 257853

I'm an @$$hole for merely standing against Israel's nearly 71 years of ethnic cleansing of Palestinians?
If isreal was attempting ethnic cleansing moron there would be no Palestinians.

You forget how many muslim nations in the past have opwnly attacked them and lost . you forget the thousands of rockets and mortors Hamas has launched into isreal attacking civilians what did you expect them to do stick thier thumbs up thier ass and spin while they hum show tunes like you do.View attachment 257858

So yea your a blind ingorant raciest asshole

With ethnic cleansing there would be no Palestinians?
Hmm, like there's no Holocaust ethnic cleansing because Jews exist, or no anti-Native American ethnic cleansing, but Native Americans still exist, anyways?

Yeah sure, they attacked them because a bunch of Yiddish (German) speaking immigrants from Russia, Poland, Germany, Hungary, Romania etc.
had immigrated before founding their nation upon the soil of Palestinian Arabs already living there.
Like i said asshole if they wanted them dead they would be and you know it ASSHOLE

Israel kills Palestinians, and steals their land, it's clearly ethnic cleansing.

Wait, what?

Out of context?

HERE YOU GO BIG BOY GET IT ALL OUT cool your jew hating heart down you and omar and Talib and cortez can all cry and hold hands and talk about how your privates hurt View attachment 257917

Who in their right mind believes that Americans should pay money to Israel that kills, and steals Palestinian land, as opposed to Americans in need of healthcare?

Wait, what?

Out of context?

Hitler pretty much destroyed European Jewry, which Iā€™m sure gives you great sensual satisfaction.

The children of the very Jews Hitler almost starved to death are now, a mere 70 years later, running the world.
And please give my regards to every oppressed Arab in Israel, Gaza and the Jordanian West Bank that has a Smart Phone.

Jews only have power, because dumb American Zionists give them that power.

I wouldn't be surprised that Evangelicals from the Bible Belt are more pro-Israel than that of Jews from New York, be it secular Jews from New York, or Hasidim Jews from New York.

It's like Stockholm Syndrome.

Wait, what?

Out of context?

A joke versus accusing an entire nation of JOOS if mass murder.
Apparently the mods agree with me.
Plus I engage in other topics, not just JOOS murdering Arabs.

So...you lose...as always.

Of course the mods agree with you, they're mostly either hardened Zionists, or even Jews.

Out of context?

I wouldn't be surprised that Evangelicals from the Bible Belt are more pro-Israel than that of Jews from New York, be it secular Jews from New York, or Hasidim Jews from New York.

Here you go use it. Pack your rear with a tamping Bar. You need the large tube for mobile use and the gallon bucket for home use
Screenshot_2019-04-25-22-45-33.png

Out of context?

Here you go use it. Pack your rear with a tamping Bar. You need the large tube for mobile use and the gallon bucket for home use View attachment 257929

Can you have a conscience, and still be able to support Israel the monstosity?

Here you go use it. Pack your rear with a tamping Bar. You need the large tube for mobile use and the gallon bucket for home use View attachment 257929

Id support Israel over anti America palistine or hamas or the plo or iran who supports them all you
YOU ASSHOLE
Screenshot_2019-04-25-16-19-29.png

yothersyour a asshole

Id support Israel over anti America palistine or hamas or the plo or iran who supports them all you
YOU ASSHOLE View attachment 258018

Haha, As if Zionism, Israel, and Jews are good for America?
How do you figure that, exactly?

Screenshot_2019-04-25-16-19-29.png

View attachment 258020

As if the @$$holes aren't the ones demanding our American tax-dollars go to fund murderous Israel?

Poor little American-hating, Jew-hating Eurotrash OP sadly misses drinking Hitler's come. Petulant Coward Continent Filth of my race.

Poor little American-hating, Jew-hating Eurotrash OP sadly misses drinking Hitler's come. Petulant Coward Continent Filth of my race.

Hitler deports Jews from their houses, kills, maims, and walls them off.
- So horrible.

Benjamin Netanyahu deports Palestinians from their houses, kills, maims, and walls them off.
- So good.

You couldn't make this stuff up.
Haha, too funny for words.

Hitler deports Jews from their houses, kills, maims, and walls them off.
- So horrible.

Benjamin Netanyahu deports Palestinians from their houses, kills, maims, and walls them off.
- So good.

You couldn't make this stuff up.
Haha, too funny for words.
Tell us where the death camps are 8n Isreal o what you say there are none.
And how come you dont want to explain the rocket and mortor attacks by the thousands or the tunneling under the fence so the palistaine angels sneek in and commit terriost acts or why teachers have to carry machine guns in isreal.

Also tell us why your a asshole

Forum List

Back