Zimmy's Back On Da Streets!

This is how the knock out game that killed people became just a game. Defend yourself, at your peril, die at their whim.

Yeah well at least Zimmerman's alive, unlike the worthless thug he unburdened society of.

Trayvon Martin was a bright, happy teenager, not a thug; in fact worth more than a hundred Zimmermans. Zimmerman couldn't make it as a police officer, for pysch reasons. Martin was deprived of his life by the thug, and Zimmerman will die a thousand deaths like the coward he is. the store owner DENIES Zimmerman is working for him; more lies from the killer.

You don't know much do you? Martin was a worthless thug who likely would have harmed or even killed someone before too long. He was trying to kill Zimmerman when he ate lead. Zimmerman did society a favor.

Death threats???

Let me get this straight, Howie - the owner of this shop gets death threats, but you are somehow compelled to make a thread about Zimmerman watching a sore on his own, without being paid?

Johnson never said that he did not know that Zim was watching the store and Zim NEVER indicated that he was being paid. We only hear the cop saying "oh, you're doing this as a friend?"

Pretty much a non-story if not for the fact that some liberal knuckle-head threatens a man for no reason with death.

By the way - lots of liberals carry weapons....

ms-13-gangmember-AFP.jpg

Yeah well at least Zimmerman's alive, unlike the worthless thug he unburdened society of.

Trayvon Martin was a bright, happy teenager, not a thug; in fact worth more than a hundred Zimmermans. Zimmerman couldn't make it as a police officer, for pysch reasons. Martin was deprived of his life by the thug, and Zimmerman will die a thousand deaths like the coward he is. the store owner DENIES Zimmerman is working for him; more lies from the killer.

You don't know much do you? Martin was a worthless thug who likely would have harmed or even killed someone before too long. He was trying to kill Zimmerman when he ate lead. Zimmerman did society a favor.

The victim smoked marijuana, the killer uses opiates. Martin was teenager in high school, Zimmerman still a wannabe police officer attached to guns. Still unemployed, living on money his dupes provided.

You have to admire a man so able to elicit left-wing whining. It's almost Reaganesque.

The fact that Zimmerman, more than anyone else, exposes liberals as the ignorant racist liars they are, is enough to make me want to buy him a beer or two.
I'd buy him a case of beer and a gun if he didn't have one. There are a lot of really stupid haters about.

Zim is not a hero , he's just a guy that survived .

A guy with a gun that killed an unarmed teenager is not "surviving", its KILLING.

I doubt you'd think that if it were you getting ground and pounded and having your head beat against the sidewalk.

But go ahead and tell us how tough you are.

No dice, LE found he didn't even require treatment* other a swipe of antiseptic. He got opiates the next day.

*Law enforcement can restrain, and cart you off to a hospital. Happened to me after a car accident, I was worried about my sister, thought I was ok, thank God the police forced me to get Xrays & treatment, I had a cut on my shoulder and cracked bone.

Last edited:
Playing vigilante security guard when he isn't even wanted? Haven't we heard of this before?

Police: Store owner says he didn't hire Zimmerman for security | Local News - WESH Home

A DeLand police officer came across George Zimmerman early Sunday morning sitting in his truck outside a gun and motorcycle shop, according to the DeLand Police Department.

Police said they spotted Zimmerman sitting with his dog in the back of Pompano Pat’s on Woodland Boulevard around 12:30 a.m. Sunday.

Zimmerman said he was helping protect the store for the owner, Pat Johnson, after it was broken into recently.

"Did Pat hire you to watch over? You're just doing it as a friend? Oh, OK," the officer is heard saying on dashcam video.

Johnson, who is running for mayor in DeLand, confirmed to WESH 2 News that he befriended Zimmerman last summer but said he did not hire him to do security work.

He said Zimmerman has sat outside of his store several times on his own lately.
Johnson said he has received death threats after false reports that he hired Zimmerman.

Will we find [MENTION=33194]PredFan[/MENTION] gunned up and standing guard with him tonight?

CwMLpti.jpg

I believe there is more to the story. Of course leftist would love it if Zimmerman was doing suspicious things. However, read between the lines. (1) The store owner is RUNNING FOR MAYOR, (2) He received negative press and death threats, (3) He befriended Zimmerman, (4) He didn't stop Zimmerman from protecting his place and (5) Zimmerman who was broke from attorney fees is working for free.

My answers correspond with the number about:
(1) Running for Political Office is good reason to lie about a bad press item. He might have though hiring Zim wasn't an issue, but now it is and he doesn't want to that press. So he lied.
(2) Death threats and negative press is more motivation to line about hiring Zim.
(3) He befriended Zim and probably sympathized with the guy. Zim was slandered worse than any private individual in recent history. He probably has a tough time getting a job, so the store owner hired him.
(4) If the store owner didn't want Zim out in front of his store, then why did he allow him to remain. One call to the cops would have fixed it.
(5) Zimmerman is broke, yet he is going to jeopardize getting into more to work for free? Does he not need to eat and pay the bills?

This doesn't pass the smell test! Of course the media isn't asking for his word on the situation, they just want to further demonize their favorite hispanic target!

Playing vigilante security guard when he isn't even wanted? Haven't we heard of this before?

Police: Store owner says he didn't hire Zimmerman for security | Local News - WESH Home

A DeLand police officer came across George Zimmerman early Sunday morning sitting in his truck outside a gun and motorcycle shop, according to the DeLand Police Department.

Police said they spotted Zimmerman sitting with his dog in the back of Pompano Pat’s on Woodland Boulevard around 12:30 a.m. Sunday.

Zimmerman said he was helping protect the store for the owner, Pat Johnson, after it was broken into recently.

"Did Pat hire you to watch over? You're just doing it as a friend? Oh, OK," the officer is heard saying on dashcam video.

Johnson, who is running for mayor in DeLand, confirmed to WESH 2 News that he befriended Zimmerman last summer but said he did not hire him to do security work.

He said Zimmerman has sat outside of his store several times on his own lately.
Johnson said he has received death threats after false reports that he hired Zimmerman.

Will we find [MENTION=33194]PredFan[/MENTION] gunned up and standing guard with him tonight?

CwMLpti.jpg

I believe there is more to the story. Of course leftist would love it if Zimmerman was doing suspicious things. However, read between the lines. (1) The store owner is RUNNING FOR MAYOR, (2) He received negative press and death threats, (3) He befriended Zimmerman, (4) He didn't stop Zimmerman from protecting his place and (5) Zimmerman who was broke from attorney fees is working for free.

(1) Running for Political Office is good reason to lie about a bad press item. He might have though hiring Zim wasn't an issue, but now it is and he doesn't want to that press. So he lied.
(2) Death threats and negative press is more motivation to line about hiring Zim.
(3) He befriended Zim and probably sympathized with the guy. Zim was slandered worse than any private individual in recent history. He probably has a tough time getting a job, so the store owner hired him.
(4) If the store owner didn't want Zim out in front of his store, then why did he allow him to remain. One call to the cops would have fixed it.
(5) Zimmerman is broke, yet he is going to jeopardize getting into more to work for free? Does he not need to eat and pay the bills?

This doesn't pass the smell test! Of course the media isn't asking for his word on the situation, they just want to further demonize their favorite hispanic target!

Broke & working for fre....Zimmerman should apply for disability. And the fact many do not applaud killers is part of human decency. The killer should have considered the consequences of his acts.

The victim smoked marijuana, the killer uses opiates. Martin was teenager in high school, Zimmerman still a wannabe police officer attached to guns. Still unemployed, living on money his dupes provided.

Irrelevant. Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman for nothing except following him and being white (even though he wasn't). Zimmerman defended himself. The stupid thug lost. Good riddance.

Broke & working for fre....Zimmerman should apply for disability. And the fact many do not applaud killers is part of human decency. The killer should have considered the consequences of his acts.

What? I thought that Zim was acquitted?

Guess I was watching something else....

Last edited:
A guy with a gun that killed an unarmed teenager is not "surviving", its KILLING.

I doubt you'd think that if it were you getting ground and pounded and having your head beat against the sidewalk.

But go ahead and tell us how tough you are.

No dice, LE found he didn't even require treatment* other a swipe of antiseptic. He got opiates the next day.

*Law enforcement can restrain, and cart you off to a hospital. Happened to me after a car accident, I was worried about my sister, thought I was ok, thank God the police forced me to get Xrays & treatment, I had a cut on my shoulder and cracked bone.

Again, the people who heard the experts, saw the evidence and heard the witnesses disagree. You know nothing more than rumor and hate filled BS.

Irrelevant. Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman for nothing except following him and being white (even though he wasn't). Zimmerman defended himself. The stupid thug lost. Good riddance.

Zimmerman sustained no injuries but a few boo boos, had to go his family doctor to get his opiates, a druggie killer. Not starving, still obese and loathsome; I hope he ends up living in a gutter.

CwMLpti.jpg

I thought Martin's death was a tragic, but well preventable on his part. I don't applaud the killing, but I do applaud justice being OBSERVED. I condemn the race baiters that wanted to lynch a Hispanic simply because the death was black make and I especially condemn the media for how they reported the story.

Justice was observed. Martin followed the Zimmerman after Zimmerman broke chase and was returning to his car. Martin could have gone on his way, but decided to seek vengeance and then followed and attack Zimmerman. At that point Martin went from a victim to the aggressor. Contrary to media manipulation Zimmerman didn't use the Stand Your Ground defense. He didn't need to. He used the traditional (and higher burden of proof) self-defense defense. Martin followed Zimmerman and attacked beating him senseless and his life was in jeopardy. Then race baiter came out and states whites were hunting blacks (nothing could be further from the truth). The media purposefully manipulated the story. Mischaracterized the events, purposefully under-reported the eye witnesses, mischaracterized Zimmerman as white (and not Hispanic by how he identified himself), they showed a picture of a 9 yr small smiling kid, not the gigantic 17 yr trouble maker, they characterized Martin as a good kid, when he was constantly in trouble and participated in street fights, robbery and theft, they plastered a picture of a fat child molester looking Zimmerman and not the clean cut skinny Zimmerman, they down played the home invasion spree in the neighborhood, they edited tapes to make Zimmerman appear to be a racist etc. But I digress.

Few applauded the death, but we were just glad an innocent man was not lynch because of his skin color.

Yes he is broke and no he isn't getting and donation anymore. In fact the donations didn't come close to cover his legal bills. So when you are broke do you do work for free that could get you into trouble!

Again it doesn't pass the smell test!

Forum List

Back