Zimmy's Back On Da Streets!

Who is this "Zimmerman?"

Did he hurt a queer florist with a sharp retort about a poorly arranged bouquet of Daiseys and Babies Breath??

Last edited:
Zimmerman's like a Super-hero.

its-simple-we-feed-the-batman-fat-batman.jpg

"I am Vengeance...I am the Night... I - am - Zimmerman!"

Who is this "Zimmerman?"

Did he hurt a queer florist with a sharp retort about a poorly arranged bouquet of Daiseys and Babies Breath??

He killed an unarmed teenager who walked into his sites. A batterer, with a criminal record, got a jury pardon, and hundreds of thousands of dollars from suckers, didn't pay his attorneys after a jury pardon. Gets arrested, gets off by rounding up pathetic "supporters." Files lawsuits to get money, couldn't make it as a police officer, and holds a grudge against society for his inadequacies. Played "rent a cop" when he could, now just wanders the streets.

Last edited:
Incredible how even his former supporters treat him like a pariah now, huh?

Did it cross your mind the guy might be lying since this story broke broke last week? His and his family life was threatened, i wouldn't be surprised if he isn't lying to protect them.

the only thing you focus on is Zimmerman, forget about the innocents whose lives have been turned upside down because of spike lee's inane actions, Rosie odonnell, etc., that had people threatening innocents, and those threatening to kill this man and his family in your article. Yeah! Kill kill kill!

Hypocrite!

Zimmerman's rap sheet:

In July 2005, he was arrested for “resisting officer with violence.” The neighborhood watch volunteer who wanted to be a cop got into a scuffle with cops who were questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking. The charges were reduced and then waived after he entered an alcohol education program. Then in August 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiance sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence. Zimmerman sought a restraining order against her in return. Both were granted. Meanwhile, over the course of eight years, Zimmerman made at least 46 calls to the Sanford (Fla.) Police Department reporting suspicious activity involving black males.

We also know that Witness No. 9 accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were children. The relative’s revelation is appalling but irrelevant. What most folks don’t know is that Witness No. 9 made an explosive allegation against her cousin. “I know George. And I know that he does not like black people,” she told a Sanford police officer during a telephone call in which she pleaded for anonymity.

Martin got suspended from school........and the life lost was TRAYVON MARTIN'S. Those who love killers can write to those on Death Row & be "penpals".

Zimmerman's rap sheet:

In July 2005, he was arrested for “resisting officer with violence.” The neighborhood watch volunteer who wanted to be a cop got into a scuffle with cops who were questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking. The charges were reduced and then waived after he entered an alcohol education program. Then in August 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiance sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence. Zimmerman sought a restraining order against her in return. Both were granted. Meanwhile, over the course of eight years, Zimmerman made at least 46 calls to the Sanford (Fla.) Police Department reporting suspicious activity involving black males.

We also know that Witness No. 9 accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were children. The relative’s revelation is appalling but irrelevant. What most folks don’t know is that Witness No. 9 made an explosive allegation against her cousin. “I know George. And I know that he does not like black people,” she told a Sanford police officer during a telephone call in which she pleaded for anonymity.

Martin got suspended from school........and the life lost was TRAYVON MARTIN'S. Those who love killers can write to those on Death Row & be "penpals".

He did not make 46 phone calls involving black males. He made 46 calls involving blacks, whites, dogs, garage doors, trash, pools, rent money, room mates, etc.

46 Calls - The Daily Beast

I don't think he set out to kill anyone. I believe this man was too suspicious, afraid of everything, may have thought he was the town cop, IDK The situation escalated, they fought and a terrible tragedy took place. I believe both of them escalated the situation, if it were not for zimmermans actions it probably would have never happened though.

CaféAuLait;9542196 said:
Zimmerman's rap sheet:

He did not make 46 phone calls involving black males. He made 46 calls involving blacks, whites, dogs, garage doors, trash, pools, rent money, room mates, etc.

46 Calls - The Daily Beast

I don't think he set out to kill anyone. I believe this man was too suspicious, afraid of everything, may have thought he was the town cop, IDK The situation escalated, they fought and a terrible tragedy took place. I believe both of them escalated the situation, if it were not for zimmermans actions it probably would have never happened though.

The state may have overcharged, manslaughter might have stuck, but Zimmerman's injuries did not require medical treatment...he went to get pain pills the next day. Florida is known as state where pain pill, and tranquilizer abuse is rampent. those coming off the opiates get irritated easily, but no blood test was done the night of the killing. Zimmerman killed, that is not in dispute, and he has prior violent offenses also. Now, he sits outside gun shops with a firearm, waiting.......

You have to admire a man so able to elicit left-wing whining. It's almost Reaganesque.

The killer cost taxpayers a bundle, but appears sentient, unlike Reagan. Though Reagan could spend like a drunken stay at home soldier.

George Zimmerman should have received more than an acquittal. He should have been rewarded for removing one more drug addict street thug.

George Zimmerman should have received more than an acquittal. He should have been rewarded for removing one more drug addict street thug.

He didn't commit suicide, he killed another unarmed human being.

Playing vigilante security guard when he isn't even wanted? Haven't we heard of this before?

Police: Store owner says he didn't hire Zimmerman for security | Local News - WESH Home

A DeLand police officer came across George Zimmerman early Sunday morning sitting in his truck outside a gun and motorcycle shop, according to the DeLand Police Department.

Police said they spotted Zimmerman sitting with his dog in the back of Pompano Pat’s on Woodland Boulevard around 12:30 a.m. Sunday.

Zimmerman said he was helping protect the store for the owner, Pat Johnson, after it was broken into recently.

"Did Pat hire you to watch over? You're just doing it as a friend? Oh, OK," the officer is heard saying on dashcam video.

Johnson, who is running for mayor in DeLand, confirmed to WESH 2 News that he befriended Zimmerman last summer but said he did not hire him to do security work.

He said Zimmerman has sat outside of his store several times on his own lately.
Johnson said he has received death threats after false reports that he hired Zimmerman.

Will we find [MENTION=33194]PredFan[/MENTION] gunned up and standing guard with him tonight?

CwMLpti.jpg

Liberals launching death threats because he hired Zimmerman? The looney left has lost it.

nothing wrong with KILLING as Zim killed in self defense , ask the JURY .

Forum List

Back