Zimmy's Back On Da Streets!

Just because Trayvon was in high school does not mean he wasn't a worthless thug

He was a misguided youth:
(1) Smoking weed might not destroy someone's future, but it harms one in many ways. First, it kills ambition. Please it or not when you get high you don't want to study, work or do anything productive (most of the time). Second, he dumbs you're senses, wit, short-term memory and mental capacity. Third, getting high leads to bad and poorly through through decisions. I know this all from years of smoking pot. It doesn't make you a bad person in and of it self, but usually characterizes a misguided youth with low morals.

(2) He punched a bus driver! This is a vicious attack on a vulnerable person.

(3) He was caught with stolen property. Yes this makes him a thug.

(4) He participated in MMA style street fights. More proof of thuggery.

(5) Then the facebook pics, portrayed the image of a thug.

(6) Lastly the reports that he was a vicious bully to weaker classmates also is proof of his thuggery.

The victim smoked marijuana, the killer uses opiates. Martin was teenager in high school, Zimmerman still a wannabe police officer attached to guns. Still unemployed, living on money his dupes provided.

Irrelevant. Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman for nothing except following him and being white (even though he wasn't). Zimmerman defended himself. The stupid thug lost. Good riddance.

Zimmerman sustained no injuries but a few boo boos, had to go his family doctor to get his opiates, a druggie killer. Not starving, still obese and loathsome; I hope he ends up living in a gutter.

Again, the people who unlike you, actually know something, disagree.

The victim smoked marijuana, the killer uses opiates. Martin was teenager in high school, Zimmerman still a wannabe police officer attached to guns. Still unemployed, living on money his dupes provided.

Irrelevant. Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman for nothing except following him and being white (even though he wasn't). Zimmerman defended himself. The stupid thug lost. Good riddance.

Zimmerman sustained no injuries but a few boo boos, had to go his family doctor to get his opiates, a druggie killer. Not starving, still obese and loathsome; I hope he ends up living in a gutter.

I guess if you want to ignore the facts, then your narrative is correct. But the broken nose, bloody face, massive gash on the back of his head, along with the eye-witness report that Martin as tossing down MMA style blows supports Zimmerman story the he was on the receiving end of a life threatening attack.

Playing vigilante security guard when he isn't even wanted? Haven't we heard of this before?

Police: Store owner says he didn't hire Zimmerman for security | Local News - WESH Home

Will we find [MENTION=33194]PredFan[/MENTION] gunned up and standing guard with him tonight?

CwMLpti.jpg

I believe there is more to the story. Of course leftist would love it if Zimmerman was doing suspicious things. However, read between the lines. (1) The store owner is RUNNING FOR MAYOR, (2) He received negative press and death threats, (3) He befriended Zimmerman, (4) He didn't stop Zimmerman from protecting his place and (5) Zimmerman who was broke from attorney fees is working for free.

My answers correspond with the number about:
(1) Running for Political Office is good reason to lie about a bad press item. He might have though hiring Zim wasn't an issue, but now it is and he doesn't want to that press. So he lied.
(2) Death threats and negative press is more motivation to line about hiring Zim.
(3) He befriended Zim and probably sympathized with the guy. Zim was slandered worse than any private individual in recent history. He probably has a tough time getting a job, so the store owner hired him.
(4) If the store owner didn't want Zim out in front of his store, then why did he allow him to remain. One call to the cops would have fixed it.
(5) Zimmerman is broke, yet he is going to jeopardize getting into more to work for free? Does he not need to eat and pay the bills?

This doesn't pass the smell test! Of course the media isn't asking for his word on the situation, they just want to further demonize their favorite hispanic target!

Broke & working for fre....Zimmerman should apply for disability. And the fact many do not applaud killers is part of human decency. The killer should have considered the consequences of his acts.

I'm trying to figure out why it is anyone's business but his if he wants to work for free.

I also think it is ironic that you people that claim you are against violence say nothing about the shop owner having his life threatened because Zimmermann is watching the building.

The outrage is Zimmerman watching a building for free, not over the death threats.

Who is this "Zimmerman?"

Did he hurt a queer florist with a sharp retort about a poorly arranged bouquet of Daiseys and Babies Breath??

He killed an unarmed teenager who walked into his sites. A batterer, with a criminal record, got a jury pardon, and hundreds of thousands of dollars from suckers, didn't pay his attorneys after a jury pardon. Gets arrested, gets off by rounding up pathetic "supporters." Files lawsuits to get money, couldn't make it as a police officer, and holds a grudge against society for his inadequacies. Played "rent a cop" when he could, now just wanders the streets.

There's hundreds, maybe thousands of people that have actually been convicted of much worse wandering the streets.

We need to focus on this guy why?

So glad Zim's acquittal by jury is a huge crack wedge for some idiots, especially anyone who refers to the dead thug as a child. He picked on the wrong guy one rainy night and it cost him his life. Tough shit.

Anyone consider working for free is their explanation for working for cash?

Just because Trayvon was in high school does not mean he wasn't a worthless thug

He was a misguided youth:
(1) Smoking weed might not destroy someone's future, but it harms one in many ways. First, it kills ambition. Please it or not when you get high you don't want to study, work or do anything productive (most of the time). Second, he dumbs you're senses, wit, short-term memory and mental capacity. Third, getting high leads to bad and poorly through through decisions. I know this all from years of smoking pot. It doesn't make you a bad person in and of it self, but usually characterizes a misguided youth with low morals.

(2) He punched a bus driver! This is a vicious attack on a vulnerable person.

(3) He was caught with stolen property. Yes this makes him a thug.

(4) He participated in MMA style street fights. More proof of thuggery.

(5) Then the facebook pics, portrayed the image of a thug.

(6) Lastly the reports that he was a vicious bully to weaker classmates also is proof of his thuggery.

"Reports of", MMA street fights, and was he charged for the vicious attack on the bus driver? The killer was CHARGED with AOLO, and remains a killer. Trayvon Martin smoked pot, and Facebook pics are punishable by death, sure. As for the 'battered' killer, LE did not see a reason for immediate medical attention. Martin did try to fight back against the killer, but the killer was intent upon killing, and he did.

I really don't know if Trevon was a thug...but he certainly made some terrible decisions that night.

I'm not happy that Martin is dead...I wasn't the best teenager I could have been either, but eventually I got turned around.

Had Martin not attacked Zimmerman I have no doubt that he would be alive today.

I could not even imagine physically attacking an adult when I was that age.

Zim is not a hero , he's just a guy that survived .

A guy with a gun that killed an unarmed teenager is not "surviving", its KILLING.

The jury disagreed with your opinion.

They were right and you are wrong.

Learn to live with it...therapy might help.

Not really, I thought manslaughter might have been a safer bet; feel free to send money to the killer.....he is "broke & working for free":lol::lol::lol: Also, I accepted the verdict when OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murder, though did not him innocent either; Simpson finally got his due, I hope the same for Zimmerman. And Trayvon Martin calling a friend as he hid from the killer indicates he may have confronted the killer, who then got his wish, and shot an unarmed teenager.

Last edited:
A guy with a gun that killed an unarmed teenager is not "surviving", its KILLING.

Not really, I thought manslaughter might have been a safer bet; feel free to send money to the killer.....he is "broke & working for free":lol::lol::lol: Also, I accepted the verdict when OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murder, though did not him innocent either; Simpson finally got his due, I hope the same for Zimmerman. And Trayvon Martin calling a friend as he hid from the killer indicates he may have confronted the killer, who then got his wish, and shot an unarmed teenager.

You have become completely unhinged.

The jury had the option of manslaughter.

They acquitted on that charge as well.

Zimmerman also called the police first...not something a person who wished to shoot anyone would do. That theory only a complete idiot would believe.
An account that Zimmerman gave police officers, if true, would have justified a self-defense acquittal. He claimed that Martin knocked him to the ground, punched him, and slammed his head into the pavement over and over again. Afraid for his life, Zimmerman reached for his gun and fired. This is a version of events that the jurors couldn’t rule out, and as long as they couldn’t rule it out, they had to acquit.

The George Zimmerman Verdict: Murder, Manslaughter, and Self-Defense | Nolo.com
Unless you have some incredible insights that the entire law enforcement and legal system of Florida and the nation have missed, or the ability to read minds, your analysis is completely shit filled.

So, close your laptop, call Ms. Cleo, and have her verify your psychic interpretations of the Zimmerman case, then they will have oh soooo much more credibility. ;)

Last edited:

Zimmerman also called the police first...not something a person who wished to shoot anyone would do. That theory only a complete idiot would believe.
An account that Zimmerman gave police officers, if true, would have justified a self-defense acquittal. He claimed that Martin knocked him to the ground, punched him, and slammed his head into the pavement over and over again. Afraid for his life, Zimmerman reached for his gun and fired. This is a version of events that the jurors couldn’t rule out, and as long as they couldn’t rule it out, they had to acquit.

Unless you have some incredible insights that the entire law enforcement and legal system of Florida and the nation have missed, or the ability to read minds, your analysis is completely shit filled.

So, close your laptop, call Ms. Cleo, and have her verify your psychic interpretations of the Zimmerman case, then they will have oh soooo much more credibility. ;)

Not on a laptop, nor am I unhinged; had Zimmerman listened to the statement "we don't need you to that", Trayvon Martin would be alive, and Zimmerman might have a job. And yes, the jury had other options, but the State pushed for 2nd degree, read up on it.:D

Not on a laptop, nor am I unhinged; had Zimmerman listened to the statement "we don't need you to that", Trayvon Martin would be alive, and Zimmerman might have a job. And yes, the jury had other options, but the State pushed for 2nd degree, read up on it.:D

No need to read up on it, I watched every day of the trial.

I know the prosecution lied every step of the way.

It was the first trial I had ever watched and it was terrifying to see the "good guys" stooped to the sub sewer levels they did to paint Zimmerman as a murderer.

Those were the last days I had confidence in our prosecutorial system.

And DESPITE THAT, the jury returned the correct verdict.

It is YOU who need to brush up of your facts, since this is the SECOND mistake you have made in this thread.

Zimmerman DID stop following Martin when the officer told him to.

Listen to the tape...Zimmerman stops following, and has NO IDEA where Martin is.

Like most Zimmerman haters, facts are your Achilles' Heel.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Last edited:

No need to read up on it, I watched every day of the trial.

I know the prosecution lied every step of the way.

It was the first trial I had ever watched and it was terrifying to see the "good guys" stooped to the sub sewer levels they did to paint Zimmerman as a murderer.

Those were the last days I had confidence in our prosecutorial system.

And DESPITE THAT, the jury returned the correct verdict.

It is YOU who need to brush up of your facts, since this is the SECOND mistake you have made in this thread.

Zimmerman DID stop following Martin when the officer told him to.

Listen to the tape...Zimmerman stops following, and has NO IDEA where Martin is.

Like most Zimmerman haters, facts are your Achilles' Heel.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

I will not substitute my opinion for the jury's, that does not equal wishing a killer well however.

Last edited:
Incredible how even his former supporters treat him like a pariah now, huh?

While he had some supporters, do not confuse support of him as being the same as support for his acquittal. His acquittal was justified and reasonable based on the fact there was not enough proof to convict him. That does not disqualify him from being a douche bag and a menace to society.

Who is this "Zimmerman?"

Did he hurt a queer florist with a sharp retort about a poorly arranged bouquet of Daiseys and Babies Breath??

He killed an unarmed teenager who walked into his sites. A batterer, with a criminal record, got a jury pardon, and hundreds of thousands of dollars from suckers, didn't pay his attorneys after a jury pardon. Gets arrested, gets off by rounding up pathetic "supporters." Files lawsuits to get money, couldn't make it as a police officer, and holds a grudge against society for his inadequacies. Played "rent a cop" when he could, now just wanders the streets.

There's hundreds, maybe thousands of people that have actually been convicted of much worse wandering the streets.

We need to focus on this guy why?

Since there's been no reply, I can assume that it was either considered a rhetorical question, or I should know the answer.

So I think I know the answer: The Continued Focus on this particular case is to maintain a certain "celebrity status" and thus punishing attention outside the law.

Ironically, this is precisely what Zimmerman's detractors accuse him of: vigilante justice, metting out punishment outside the law.

Peach is uninformed and she has no desire to be informed. She has her beliefs and no
Amount of knowledge or common sense will change her mind.

Yeah well at least Zimmerman's alive, unlike the worthless thug he unburdened society of.

Trayvon Martin was a bright, happy teenager, not a thug; in fact worth more than a hundred Zimmermans. Zimmerman couldn't make it as a police officer, for pysch reasons. Martin was deprived of his life by the thug, and Zimmerman will die a thousand deaths like the coward he is. the store owner DENIES Zimmerman is working for him; more lies from the killer.

You don't know much do you? Martin was a worthless thug who likely would have harmed or even killed someone before too long. He was trying to kill Zimmerman when he ate lead. Zimmerman did society a favor.

There would have been no altercation had Zimmerman not stalked a teenager minding his own business. Z is a coward. I hope he is haunted the rest of his life for what he did.

CaféAuLait;9542165 said:
Incredible how even his former supporters treat him like a pariah now, huh?

Did it cross your mind the guy might be lying since this story broke broke last week? His and his family life was threatened, i wouldn't be surprised if he isn't lying to protect them.

the only thing you focus on is Zimmerman, forget about the innocents whose lives have been turned upside down because of spike lee's inane actions, Rosie odonnell, etc., that had people threatening innocents, and those threatening to kill this man and his family in your article. Yeah! Kill kill kill!

Hypocrite!

If it was just him, maybe. But the fact is that everyone in this area has backed away from George. He's a timebomb waiting t explode.

Forum List

Back