Zimmermans First Appearance On Television Today. Looks More Hispanic Than White.

What the fuck is with this wild obsession you unspooled wingers have with ethnicity?

ask the NBP.. whydonchaya bub?
What? All 16 of them?

The little fringe extremist NBPP is the best thing that could have happened for you guys.

You get to hold them up as though they represent the entire black community.

Here's a clue: They don't.

:omg::poke::eusa_doh:
Did any of you catch it around 1:40pm (a few minutes ago). First footage of Zimmerman in court. Looks like the trial may not begin till late May.
Now, did Zimmerman appear as that White Murderer that Black Leaders have painted him?

He was not "light skinned". if anything, far from it.
Let's see how much longer Blacks will accuse a white man of killing a black man now that the world will see that Zimmerman is more Hispanic than White.
:stupid:

If you weren't a moron, you'd realize that Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race.

I am guessing the rodent is a tinfoil hat wearer that didn't participate in last year's census either. Majority option - White (Non-Hispanic).

What the fuck is with this wild obsession you unspooled wingers have with ethnicity?

What? All 16 of them?

The little fringe extremist NBPP is the best thing that could have happened for you guys.

you have no id what the number of their membership is so don't try that dumb ass deflection shit on me,, it don't work. on and ask salt peter, he'll tell you 98% of the black community hate whites.. so I think the NBP is a pretty large organization.. so why don't you get a clue.. salt peter will educate you.. just ask him I double dog dare ya.

What? All 16 of them?

They most definently do not represent Blacks in the US.

saltpeter jones says all blacks hate whites,, I've never noticed you correcting him.. why is that?

What? All 16 of them?

you have no id what the number of their membership is so don't try that dumb ass deflection shit on me,, it don't work. on and ask salt peter, he'll tell you 98% of the black community hate whites.. so I think the NBP is a pretty large organization.. so why don't you get a clue.. salt peter will educate you.. just ask him I double dog dare ya.

Willow this is not true, the NBP is not a "pretty large organization", in fact they are trying to use this Martin/Zimmerman thing to become legitimate because right now they are not, I am around Black people everyday and no one takes them seriously or buys into their teachings.

What? All 16 of them?

saltpeter jones says all blacks hate whites,, I've never noticed you correcting him.. why is that?
Taking the word of a fruitcake on the internet?

That would be like taking you seriously.

:lol:

What? All 16 of them?

Salt Jones is one poster and he is playing you.

so an Hispanic kills a black man, therefore the Black Panthers and Black Leaders want to blame the White Race? where is the logic in that?

Considering Zimmerman is "half white", and the NAACP and Black Panthers have called for violence.........I wonder if they'll blame our "half white" president for allowing profiling to keep happening?

BTW, if Zimmerman and Trayvon were BOTH black, this woulda been an also-ran story in the local Orlando paper, section F.

A black death is only a tragedy if a non-black did it........or it would seem so if judging by the reactions of the NAACP to each.

What? All 16 of them?

Willow this is not true, the NBP is not a "pretty large organization", in fact they are trying to use this Martin/Zimmerman thing to become legitimate because right now they are not, I am around Black people everyday and no one takes them seriously or buys into their teachings.

don't tell me that.. do you listen to salt peter? did you watch the goings on in the obama church? don't tell me to not believe those lying eyes. their teachings aren't far from wrights or farrakans.. doyathink?

don't tell me that.. do you listen to salt peter? did you watch the goings on in the obama church? don't tell me to not believe those lying eyes. their teachings aren't far from wrights or farrakans.. doyathink?

Willow there are people like that in every race, saying the NBP represents all Blacks is like saying the KKK represents all whites.

so an Hispanic kills a black man, therefore the Black Panthers and Black Leaders want to blame the White Race? where is the logic in that?

Considering Zimmerman is "half white", and the NAACP and Black Panthers have called for violence.........I wonder if they'll blame our "half white" president for allowing profiling to keep happening?

BTW, if Zimmerman and Trayvon were BOTH black, this woulda been an also-ran story in the local Orlando paper, section F.

A black death is only a tragedy if a non-black did it........or it would seem so if judging by the reactions of the NAACP to each.

exactly, if a black person had killed Trayvon we wouldn't be having this discussion. I'd love to know what the Hispanics are thinking.

Willow there are people like that in every race, saying the NBP represents all Blacks is like saying the KKK represents all whites.

but I just gave you other examples,, why did you blow them off again.. what do you think of what saltpeter says on this board? do you have the guts to say honestly what you think or will you hang with the brother?

What? All 16 of them?

NBPP is not a large organization. You can see that from the data collected on them by the Southern Poverty Law Center:

Active Black Separatist Groups | Southern Poverty Law Center

New Black Panther Party | Southern Poverty Law Center

It's a very small, but very vocal group.

They are not endorsed or supported by mainstream black organizations like the NAACP.

So Will Rep. Wilson rewrite her speech and claim that an Hispanic Male chased down Trayvon as if he was a rabid dog? she has already made a baffoon of herself when she accused a White Man of following Trayvon.

Forum List

Back