Zimmerman's brother shoots him in the foot on Martin's death

Don't bother. She apparently can't understand really basic shit like:

If one is out of breath, they aren't going to be able to scream at the top of their lunks.

If one is dazed and "almost unconscious" they aren't going to have the presence of mind to be able to call for help.

What makes you think she's going to be able to comprehend the need, much less ability, to provide veracity to her pre-ordained conclusions?

Having been 'out of breath' and still able to call out for help, I do know. Having been actually knocked unconscious and still been able to get up, I do know. It appears I know considerably more than you.

Your 'pre-ordained' (and, I have no fucking idea what that means in this context).... conclusion is that an innocent black kid was murdered by a white guy.

My conclusion is that I don't have enough information to reasonably draw a solid conclusion.

Which one of us sounds rational?
:lol: I missed that. You must have some really, really good connections to the Pope to get that to happen for you.

Weeeeeelll, I don't like to boast but.... yea. :lol:

There are no inconsistencies in what happened. There are only inconsistencies in what has been made public so far.

Brother: Medical records will prove George Zimmerman's story - CNN.com

I don't know what this guy was thinking. All I know is that we have yet another inconsistent story trying to defend George Zimmerman's actions. According to the brother, George was out of breath. Which can't be true if George was the one screaming at the top of his lungs as heard on the 911 call. He also says that George was nearly unconscious. Again, can't be true if it was George screaming. He then says that Martin tried to pull George's gun out of George's waist holster. That doesn't even make sense. How would Martin have even known it was there? Even if we consider that, maybe, in the midst of the shuffle, it became revealed to Martin's sight (I find this kinda hard to believe anyway, considering George Zimmerman's clothing and the fact the gun would have been hidden under a shirt and a jacket) the brother's story is that Martin tried to take the gun, and the nearly unconscious George has the presence of mind to "act swiftly and decisively" to take the gun away from Martin and fire. Perhaps the most damning thing the brother also says is that the last thing George remembers is moving his head off the pavement and into the grass as Martin was allegedly beating his head on the ground. If that's the case, then how can George even remember Trayvon trying to take his gun? It's clear that Zimmerman's story is full of lies.

What do you want?

He was fighting an unarmed man who weighs 100lbs less than him. Time to pull out the Self Defense 101 playbook

He attacked me first
He almost killed me
He said "You are going to die tonight"
He tried to take my gun

Sad part is, being there are no witnesses, he will probably get away with it.

I'm inthemiddle, and I finally cracked this case !

peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi3.jpg

Last edited:

I don't know what this guy was thinking. All I know is that we have yet another inconsistent story trying to defend George Zimmerman's actions. According to the brother, George was out of breath. Which can't be true if George was the one screaming at the top of his lungs as heard on the 911 call. He also says that George was nearly unconscious. Again, can't be true if it was George screaming. He then says that Martin tried to pull George's gun out of George's waist holster. That doesn't even make sense. How would Martin have even known it was there? Even if we consider that, maybe, in the midst of the shuffle, it became revealed to Martin's sight (I find this kinda hard to believe anyway, considering George Zimmerman's clothing and the fact the gun would have been hidden under a shirt and a jacket) the brother's story is that Martin tried to take the gun, and the nearly unconscious George has the presence of mind to "act swiftly and decisively" to take the gun away from Martin and fire. Perhaps the most damning thing the brother also says is that the last thing George remembers is moving his head off the pavement and into the grass as Martin was allegedly beating his head on the ground. If that's the case, then how can George even remember Trayvon trying to take his gun? It's clear that Zimmerman's story is full of lies.

What do you want?

He was fighting an unarmed man who weighs 100lbs less than him. Time to pull out the Self Defense 101 playbook

He attacked me first
He almost killed me
He tried to take my gun

Check that, I'm RightWinger !

peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi3.jpg

One thing is a fact. When Trayvon Martin was 12, he weight at least 100 pounds less than the chubby George Zimmerman.

What do you want?

He attacked me first
He almost killed me
He tried to take my gun

Not at this point, in my humble opinion.

But they are probably going to have to move the venue..and make it federal.

What do you want?

He attacked me first
He almost killed me
He tried to take my gun

I've been amused by the constant attempts to portray Trayvon Martin as this "helpless waif" set upon by a "muscular" George Zimmerman. Martin's 6' tall and weighs 160 pounds with what looks like zero body fat. Zimmerman on the other hand is a middle aged professional who has been described as "doughy" and you've now assigned him a weight of 260 pounds?

I used to fight as a middleweight (below 160) and have had the living tar kicked out of me by fighters that were built exactly like Trayvon Martin. You think some out of shape pencil pusher is going to fare better because he weighs more? Get real...

What do you want?

He attacked me first
He almost killed me
He tried to take my gun

I've been amused by the constant attempts to portray Trayvon Martin as this "helpless waif" set upon by a "muscular" George Zimmerman. Martin's 6' tall and weighs 160 pounds with what looks like zero body fat. Zimmerman on the other hand is a middle aged professional who has been described as "doughy" and you've now assigned him a weight of 260 pounds?

I used to fight as a middleweight (below 160) and have had the living tar kicked out of me by fighters that were built exactly like Trayvon Martin. You think some out of shape pencil pusher is going to fare better because he weighs more? Get real...

There is no evidence that Trevon had boxing skills or was a trained athlete. There is evidence that Big George was chasing that "fucking coon" to make sure this one did not get away. There was evidence that Zimmerman was pursuing and unarmed Martin was trying to evade him.

It will all come down to who a jury believes

The Zimmerman camp is up to like TravyvonMartinV5.0 now.

Next up..Trayvon will be from the future looking to kill Sarah Connor.

What do you want?

He attacked me first
He almost killed me
He tried to take my gun

There is no evidence that Trevon had boxing skills or was a trained athlete. There is evidence that Big George was chasing that "fucking coon" to make sure this one did not get away. There was evidence that Zimmerman was pursuing and unarmed Martin was trying to evade him.

I don't even know how it's relevant if Mr. Martin had the skills of Bruce Lee. He didn't instigate the situation.

Zimmerman did. If anything Stand Your Ground favors Trayvon.

:evil:

I don't even know how it's relevant if Mr. Martin had the skills of Bruce Lee. He didn't instigate the situation.

Zimmerman did. If anything Stand Your Ground favors Trayvon.

Zimmerman has had a month to meet with his lawyers and add in whatever is needed to meet the criteria of Stand your Ground

That is why we are now hearing......he attacked me.......I was in fear for my life......he tried to take my gun.....he threatened to kill me

That is the stupidest post I've ever seen.

But keep making shit up. It will all come out in the wash.

Best thread ever.

I especially like the Inspector Clouseau references...

I saw the interview. You make some good points. Thanks for the thread.

It won't matter much, all said and done - but the bro sho don't help out the Zimm man.

Seems you're quite desperate to pick 'holes' in this account. Personally, I'm not gonna accept any explanations until they're confirmed by LEOs.

I'm not "desperate." Why you would even make such a claim, other than being your typical bitch self, desperate to argue over nothing. The inconsistencies are painfully obvious.

Corey will make the next decision, all should pray for HER also. Did you expect Zimmerman's brother to say, "HE SHOT HIM IN COLD BLOOD & IS PROUD OF IT"?

:badgrin::badgrin: Yeah like Zimmerman's father going on record to defend what his son told him after the shooting--was a little over the top for me too.

There was evidence that Zimmerman was pursuing and unarmed Martin was trying to evade him.

Yes then there is eyewitness testimony and physical evidence that he attacked Zimmerman and inflicted great bodily to which Zimmerman took steps to cease the attack meeting Floirda's self-defense requirements

We really need to compare what Zimmerman said the night of the shooting to what his family is saying now

Forum List

Back