Zimmerman's brother shoots him in the foot on Martin's death

Yeah, cuz the cops and all the witnesses are liars.

The only people we can trust are Martin's family, who weren't there, and the anonymous girlfriend...who wasn't there.

And rightwinger, because he's going to crack this case!

There was evidence that Zimmerman was pursuing and unarmed Martin was trying to evade him.

Yes then there is eyewitness testimony and physical evidence that he attacked Zimmerman and inflicted great bodily to which Zimmerman took steps to cease the attack meeting Floirda's self-defense requirements
So what physical evidence have you seen that Trayvon inflicted "great bodily harm?"

There was evidence that Zimmerman was pursuing and unarmed Martin was trying to evade him.

Yes then there is eyewitness testimony and physical evidence that he attacked Zimmerman and inflicted great bodily to which Zimmerman took steps to cease the attack meeting Floirda's self-defense requirements
So what physical evidence have you seen that Trayvon inflicted "great bodily harm?"

The police Chief's formal statement that evidence and witness corroborate and support Zimmerman's claim thus no arrest.

The reason also supporting the fact he is free after prosecutorial scrutiny.

Last edited:

The police Chief's formal statement that evidence and witness corroborate and support Zimmerman's claim thus no arrest.

No. That is NOT evidence Trayvon inflicted "great bodily harm."

You know the case was taken away from the hapless SPD, right?

No. That is NOT evidence Trayvon inflicted "great bodily harm."

You know the case was taken away from the hapless SPD, right?

Case was turned over the SA per stand op on March 13

See, as he wasn't there, nothing he says confirms or denies ANYTHING as it relates to the case.

He's giving an account credited to what George Zimmerman told him directly. Is it possible that he's lying? Sure, it's possible. But then why would he have to lie? All he has done is made his brother look even worse.

His family's confused and ever-changing accounts have certainly not helped Zimmerman. Every time a new detail comes out, he family changes his story for him.

Not only does his family's screwball statements hurt him, so do the lack of real police work.

Even though its already known who killed Martin, he still deserves to be presumed innocent, he deserves the best defense and a jury of his peers.

This is way too much like the Rodney King fiasco. The cops are guilty, we all know they're guilty but its civilians who will pay the price.

Because the cops didn't do their jobs, he's out there with a price on his head. The absolute best thing that could happen to Zimmerman right now is to be arrested and be put in protective custody.

And he has less of a right to comment than you? WTF are YOU?

Where did I say anything about his rights to free speech? I said that he shouldn't have said anything, because he didn't help make his brother look better, as would seem to have been his intention. He just made his brother look even worse.

Also very weird is that, according to George Zimmerman, he and his brother have been estranged because of George's crazy behavior. Now, all of a sudden, the brother is back on his side. I read this but can't remember where. I'll post a link if I see it again.

And, neighbors have apparently come forward to say Zimmerman is 'obsessed with black people'.

Also, the fight he got into in a bar at age 21 - refused a state cop's order to stand down when he interfered with the arrest of his drinking buddy, told him "fuck you". The arrest charges were lessened and he was finally let go.

More and more, the picture we get of Zimmerman is that he had a very short fuse.

Why is the hell was this guy allowed to carry a 9mm semi-automatic?

Also very weird is that, according to George Zimmerman, he and his brother have been estranged because of George's crazy behavior. Now, all of a sudden, the brother is back on his side. I read this but can't remember where. I'll post a link if I see it again.

And, neighbors have apparently come forward to say Zimmerman is 'obsessed with black people'.

Also, the fight he got into in a bar at age 21 - refused a state cop's order to stand down when he interfered with the arrest of his drinking buddy, told him "fuck you". The arrest charges were lessened and he was finally let go.

More and more, the picture we get of Zimmerman is that he had a very short fuse.

Why is the hell was this guy allowed to carry a 9mm semi-automatic?

Thank you for that info.

Please link it! I look forward to reading their comments for myself!

Joe Scarborough

Joe Scarborough On Trayvon Martin: Conservatives Are 'Fools' For Taking Political Stance (VIDEO)

On Friday, he excoriated some conservative websites for defending Zimmerman and questioning Martin's innocence. He said that he found their behavior "disgusting."

"Why is it that some on the right are actually taking this up as a cause?" Scarborough asked. "As National Review said almost immediately after it happened, this has nothing to do with gun rights, this has nothing to do with the Second Amendment, this has nothing to do with stand your ground laws, this has nothing to do with the NRA. This has everything to do with a guy that's trying to play security cop, who is unhinged, who chased down and shot a 17-year-old kid armed with Skittles and iced tea.'"

Scarborough warned that conservative sites should follow the National Review and "not take this up as a cause." He took issue with their portrayal of Martin in particular.

He said, "some racist websites, but also sadly some fairly mainstream websites are actually going into Trayvon Martin’s social media pages, be it Twitter or MySpace, and they're trying to find ominous looking pictures while skipping over pictures of him holding up a birthday cake smiling, him fishing with his dad, him standing outside proudly of his home dressed in a tux ready to go to prom."

Forum List

Back