Zimmerman’s apology a mockery.

Rodney King did not killl anyone and he cannot beheld responsible for roiting. The Police department and the court cause the rioting.

I hope you say the same of Zimmerman after his acquittal (if it isn't thrown out before the trial even starts).

I have not see so many differing people so pro Defendant in my life. So much for "tough on crime" and the extreme right; I guess the executions of Rolling & Wuornos were tragedies also.

Well, see, sweetie, that's how it works. SOME people just have a knee-jerk, one-size-fits-all reaction to everything, regardless of the circumstances, and some people actually THINK about what's going on and formulate opinions based on that.

You don't want to know what I think of someone who thinks Aileen Wuornos and George Zimmerman are equivalent simply because of the blanket term "defendant". Or, for that matter, anyone who needs to have it explained to her that "tough on crime" does NOT mean "hang everyone who's ever accused of a crime".

Rodney King did not killl anyone and he cannot beheld responsible for roiting. The Police department and the court cause the rioting.

I hope you say the same of Zimmerman after his acquittal (if it isn't thrown out before the trial even starts).

I have not see so many differing people so pro Defendant in my life. So much for "tough on crime" and the extreme right; I guess the executions of Rolling & Wuornos were tragedies also.
I'm not pro defendant nor am I like a lot other people seem to be on this incident pro victim either I am pro truth and pro facts and that does not include people promoting speculation and their personal opinions as facts about what happened that night.

I'm not pro defendant nor am I like a lot other people seem to be on this incident pro victim either I am pro truth and pro facts and that does not include people promoting speculation and their personal opinions as facts about what happened that night.

Hear hear!

:clap2:

It actually IS okay to say, "The evidence is not in yet, so I think it best to withhold judgment."

You idiots in the lynch mob won't accept an apology, and you won't accept any verdict in this case other than guilty. You are not concerned with justice, you are concerned only with revenge. You people nauseate me.

Justice is revenge. Revenge is justice.:tongue::eusa_shifty:
GOD say vengence is mine and he will be the final judge, jury and executioner. The little worm will pay no matter.

While you're salivating over that, please remember that YOU will meet God and get to answer to Him for your obscene desire to see Martin's father emulate his savage of a son. I really doubt that whatever rationalizations allow you to ignore your sociopathy will work on Him.

I can't give you another rep yet!!!! Darn!
I was about to respond to that, and you did it so well! :) :clap2:

ZIMMERMAN’S APOLOGY A MOCKERY.

“I’m sorry for the “lost” of your son?” They did not lose their son, he took him from them. A feeble excuse for his benefit. Insulting, arrogant and condescending and self serving. I would like to have heard; “I am sorry for taking the life of your son.” It would show his responsibility in his death.
Tracy was crying? I can understand how he must have felt hearing this coming from the man that took his son’s life sitting looking him in the face? When a Black man cry, clear the room because he is going to explode. He showed more restraint than I could ever have. He was not sad and he was not happy, he was angry.
FOXNEWS there is no raical divide. They show Sharpton with a group of blacks behind and that is mis-leading which is a lie because there were many races there. FOXNEWS make this about race and not Sharption or Jackson.

It's clearly your opinion. It's clear too, that nothing Zimmerman could say or do is going to satisfy you. Be honest. :)

Zimmerman had ample time to think before reaching for the gun, unstrapping the holster, removing his gun, bringing it to Trayvon's chest and pulling the trigger. A little to late for an apology. As phony as he is. If he made an apology it should have been done in privacy and not for the world to hear like religious hypocrites.

Pure Projection. You were not there. You have no clue what transpired, who said what or did what, to who, or in what order. You are acting like a Vigilante, not a well reasoned person. Right now you are more suited for a Lynch Mob, than a Jury. Ask yourself why? After you calm down.

Zimmerman was forced to apologize. Here's what I have to say to the Martin family: I'm sorry Jews brought your great^20 grandparents here for work, sticking us with their worthless ancestors.

WTF are you babbling about on meth? JEWS? Those worthless ancestors built this country with 200 years of slave labor. They did what your ancestors was too stupid to do.:D

You are both babbling.

How about you libs battle (riot) each other over 2 Democrats getting into a fight and one dying in the street?

Leave us alone, especially us white folks that didn't have anything to do with a black and hispanic fighting late at night in central Florida.

Oh, who cares about his apology.......

Those who have already pronounced Zimmerman guilty will continue to do so regardless of the evidence or the ultimate verdict. This is political, an opportunity to play the race card, and that's all it will ever be. I wonder what this guy will do with the rest of his life if he's found innocent. Hide, I guess.

Those worthless ancestors built this country with 200 years of slave labor.

They were over-paid for picking cotton, and the Confederacy ultimately collapsed. Afros don't build countries, they destroy... as Trayvon was doing that night, as Trayvon's supporters are doing now.

It's clearly your opinion. It's clear too, that nothing Zimmerman could say or do is going to satisfy you. Be honest. :)

Zimmerman had ample time to think before reaching for the gun, unstrapping the holster, removing his gun, bringing it to Trayvon's chest and pulling the trigger. A little to late for an apology. As phony as he is. If he made an apology it should have been done in privacy and not for the world to hear like religious hypocrites.

Pure Projection. You were not there. You have no clue what transpired, who said what or did what, to who, or in what order. You are acting like a Vigilante, not a well reasoned person. Right now you are more suited for a Lynch Mob, than a Jury. Ask yourself why? After you calm down.

It's funny how Lil Ol Bitch is so proudly acting exactly like the vigilante she condemns Zimmerman for allegedly being, isn't it?

ZIMMERMAN’S APOLOGY A MOCKERY.

“I’m sorry for the “lost” of your son?” They did not lose their son, he took him from them. A feeble excuse for his benefit. Insulting, arrogant and condescending and self serving. I would like to have heard; “I am sorry for taking the life of your son.” It would show his responsibility in his death.
It doesn't matter a squirt of piss what you would like, especially since you'd be more than happy to see him lynched rather than tried in a court of law.

You don't know the first fucking thing that was going through his mind, so don't act like you do.

You idiots in the lynch mob won't accept an apology, and you won't accept any verdict in this case other than guilty. You are not concerned with justice, you are concerned only with revenge. You people nauseate me.

If he hadn't apologized, he'd be criticized for that. In fact, the apology was expected.

No one knows yet how the shooting happened, so it might be that Zimmerman felt he had no choice. We just don't know. Even Trayvon's mother believes it was an accident.

If it was self defense, it's perfectly okay for Zimmerman to feel bad for the parents and it's perfectly okay for him to say so. Some don't possess the maturity to feel anything but hate and anger.

"I am sorry for the loss of your son. I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. I did not know if he was armed or not,"

Looks to me as an APOLOGY with an excuse. not to mention a bit of untruth " I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am" really he thought based on the 911 call he was in his late teens and later on said " I don't know where the kid is"

far as not knowing if he was armed or not . makes it more puzzling to me why he got out of his truck to follow a "possibly armed suspect"

""I am sorry for the loss of your son." (APOLOGY) everything after that was just making excuses and basically crap.

Forum List

Back