Zimmerman's a Democrat

Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

Not really sure how Zimmerman's party affiliation figures in his guilt or innocence at all.

Are you trying to imply that self-appointed vigilante murderers are Democrats in general?

That would probably be a very difficult point to prove.

Are you trying to claim that someone pretended Zimmerman was a Republican? Because as far as I can see, no-one did.

No I'm just being an asshole. My oldest dog is dying today. I live in the middle of nowhere. My vet who is almost a hundred miles away, have to convert kilometers to miles can't take us till Thursday.

Just trying to make it thru today.

Back to being an asshole. I am one. But I really hate how so many have jumped on this man, declared him racist and wanted to lynch him high and hard with no trial.

This is wrong.

It only makes a difference when he's a Republican, right assbreath?

How odd....the only people talking about Democrats and Republicans when it comes to this issue is the OP.......and you.
There's some of that famous leftist selective perception:

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.
This political analyst person posts here? Cool. What's her nic?

Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon | Washington Free Beacon

photo2-540x220.jpg

And somewhere, off in the distance, Truthmatters brain has just exploded.

A sound so small, the most precise scientific instruments couldn't hear it.

Well what can one say?

Not really sure how Zimmerman's party affiliation figures in his guilt or innocence at all.

Are you trying to imply that self-appointed vigilante murderers are Democrats in general?

That would probably be a very difficult point to prove.

Are you trying to claim that someone pretended Zimmerman was a Republican? Because as far as I can see, no-one did.

No I'm just being an asshole. My oldest dog is dying today. I live in the middle of nowhere. My vet who is almost a hundred miles away, have to convert kilometers to miles can't take us till Thursday.

Back to being an asshole. I am one. But I really hate how so many have jumped on this man, declared him racist and wanted to lynch him high and hard with no trial.

This is wrong.

Really really sorry about your pup.

:(

So will I.

Dead body on the ground = arrest.

So every dead body equates to an arrest..... what a world that would be :rolleyes:

No... I will stick to investigating suspicious death.. and arresting when the evidence is enough for the grand jury to demand charges, or elsewhere in the legal process... not with just arrests at whim

You be hatin' on the black guy, DD? I would be outraged, but unfortunately I ran out earlier today. It's on my re-stock list.
Hey, CowardGirl - your response is wanted in this thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5016932-post13.html

This is wrong.

Really really sorry about your pup.

:(

Indeed, my condolences. That sucks big time.

A hispanic Jew a democrat? That's a given. It's funny that the people who most want to lynch Zimmerman are the same people he has most supported. Justice has been served to both the African and to Zimmerman. Life is good!

No link and an insult..

Nice..

You're "WINNING!"
He was beating Zimmerman, according to eye-witness reports.

Isn't that illegal?

Name them. You won't. You can't. You will fail again.

Oh, Synthia. When will you ever learn?

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.​
Entirely predictably, you will dismiss this because of the source. Because it's easier than thinking.

No, it was the NY Times that did that nitwit.....I told who and where it come from ......thats where the term white Hispanic came from, go have another drink quick, you need to burn some more braincells.

You're pretty angry dude.

I recommend some yoga..maybe a spa.

Might help.

That's just more emotional conservatism. Just ask daveman. :laugh:
Yes, I have emotions. The difference between is I also have facts and logic.

I understand fine.

The police didn't collect all the evidence..and let Zimmerman go home with his gun.

That's amazing. Not only was it incredibly bad police work..they put the public in danger.
You really haven't paid any attention to this case at all, have you?

Per the Sanford PD police report, last page:

"The Kel Tek hand gun that I collected from Zimmerman was placed in to evidence under TS-1."

If they found no evidence of a crime, of course they would have then returned it to him upon his release.

But, hey, a random internet retard knows more about it than the cops who were there.

You're not interested in justice. Stop pretending you are.
You can't find evidence of a crime when you aren't looking for it.

Dumbass. :lol:
And one more angry internet retard insists he know more than the police do. :clap2:

That's fine.

I agree. Liberty and Justice for all. Martin and Zimmerman.

A trial by judge and jury should be able to sort out innocence or guilt.

You really don't understand how the system works do you? The police investigate and present evidence to the DA who decides whether or not to prosecute. So far, what the cops on the scene saw and determined has not led to a need to arrest.

I understand fine.

The police didn't collect all the evidence..and let Zimmerman go home with his gun.

That's amazing. Not only was it incredibly bad police work..they put the public in danger.

In danger of what?

Check the thread. I am blaming the cops for not following correct procedure.

Where exactly was the error in procedure?
Not immediately executing the "white" guy.

Remember, if you're white and conservative, you're automatically guilty.

You know the biggest irony in this Dave?

They say it's not about race, It's about justice, but want to ignore our justice system. go figure.

In their justice, Whitey is always guilty.

Period.

He was beating Zimmerman, according to eye-witness reports.

Isn't that illegal?

Name them. You won't. You can't. You will fail again.

Oh, Synthia. When will you ever learn?

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.​
Entirely predictably, you will dismiss this because of the source. Because it's easier than thinking.

Fake name. Like I said.

Synth said:
Name them. You won't. You can't. You will fail again.​

Dumbass. :lol:

You really don't understand how the system works do you? The police investigate and present evidence to the DA who decides whether or not to prosecute. So far, what the cops on the scene saw and determined has not led to a need to arrest.

I understand fine.

In danger of what?

He just shot a guy.

Figure it out.

That's fine.

I agree. Liberty and Justice for all. Martin and Zimmerman.

A trial by judge and jury should be able to sort out innocence or guilt.

I understand fine.

Can you link me up to a site that supports your position?

I understand fine.

In danger of what?

Having to hear liberal bullshit. :lol:

Forum List

Back