Zimmerman’s black eye.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

It does not take 24 hours for a Black eye to show up. Depending on how hard one it hit depends on how long it takes to show up. If you haven’t got a black eye right away means that were not hit terribly hard. If you are hit hard, it will show up within the first 10 minutes of being hit. It’s just that a bruise around the eye area is sensitive skin. Zimmerman’s black eye did not show up until the next day means he did not have a broken nose or punched hard. A broken nose will cause a black eye.
This means Zimmerman did not take a pounding?

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

It does not take 24 hours for a Black eye to show up. Depending on how hard one it hit depends on how long it takes to show up. If you haven’t got a black eye right away means that were not hit terribly hard. If you are hit hard, it will show up within the first 10 minutes of being hit. It’s just that a bruise around the eye area is sensitive skin. Zimmerman’s black eye did not show up until the next day means he did not have a broken nose or punched hard. A broken nose will cause a black eye.

Is this based on your many years of medical experience?

Don't know if that is true or not, but in the video of him prancing around the police station three days after the shooting he doesn't appear to have a black eye, let alone two.

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

You've obviously lived a very sheltered life.

Don't know if that is true or not, but in the video of him prancing around the police station three days after the shooting he doesn't appear to have a black eye, let alone two.
shut up slut [all black women are sluts] !! that grainy vidio shows nothing !!

I had my head slammed into a wall some years ago...the night it happened, there was nothing but a little puffiness/redness that could be attributed to crying.

The next morning, I was just starting to color.

By the third day, one eye was swollen shut, the other puffed and the white filled with blood, my entire face on one side was black and purple up to my temple, which was also bruised.

Two weeks later my front temporary filling fell off, and some time after that molars abcessed and had to be removed.

When I turn my head, every time, I hear snapping where my spine enters my skull.

The cops took pictures, as did the ER docs...but the colors and swelling didn't set in for a good 24 hours. Which is exactly what they told me. They told me "We'll take pictures now but you need to take pictures later".

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

No, it means you're a fucking moron. It easily takes a day for bruises to show up after being hit. This is common sense stuff that everyone knows, so either you are playing dumb in order to push your political agenda, or your IQ is so low you border on mental retardation. Either way, you're an idiot.

You are a real dirt piece of shit.

Yes. Yes it is.

yidnar is the amongst lowest of the lowly scumbags.

Ravi has an avie (at the moment) of a woman who appears to be black, so the racist piece of rodent shit, yidnar, being a completely stupid dumb ass waste of life, automatically assumes that Ravi must be black.

yidnar is worthless.

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

You've obviously lived a very sheltered life.

Well said Lonestar. (Wink)

ZIMMERMAN’S BLACK EYE.

Still trying to hang a possibly innocent man i see.....

So where's your PROOF of all of this? In your head? Lol!

Yes. Yes it is.

Ravi has an avie (at the moment) of a woman who appears to be black, so the racist piece of rodent shit, yidnar, being a completely stupid dumb ass waste of life, automatically assumes that Ravi must be black.

yidnar is worthless.
:lol: I have avis turned off and have no idea who is there right now.

Yes. Yes it is.

yidnar is worthless.
:lol: I have avis turned off and have no idea who is there right now.

yidnar also thinks catzmeow IS a cat and that I am John Belushi.

Yes. Yes it is.

yidnar is worthless.

I kinda think maybe Ravi is black.

Or...East Indian?

Possible Fin. Fins can be pretty weird.

Definitely from Boston. All the oddest people are from Boston.

Yes. Yes it is.

yidnar is worthless.

Or...East Indian?

Unless they say it (or something plodding, racist and moronic) I rarely think about the race of any posting member.

What do black women have to do with anything in this thread?

What do black women have to do with anything in this thread?

yidnar is dumber than a box of shit and thus asking it any questions is pointless.

Yes. Yes it is.

yidnar is worthless.

Or...East Indian?

Unless they say it (or something plodding, racist and moronic) I rarely think about the race of any posting member.

I think about it in terms of visualizing them.

Fin isn't a race. Neither is Bostonian.

Forum List

Back