Zimmerman molested relative

people who dismiss claims of sexual misconduct for political reasons are pretty shitty people.

People who accept accusations as proof positive are fucking assholes, people like you I'm saying.

Fuck off you lying sack of filth-ridden elephant spunk.

Chrissy is so fundamentally dishonest and stupid, he doesn't even bother with the easiest qualification like the use of the word "allegedly."

And someone should tell Chrissy that he was wrong about Walker losing the recall election, too.

:lmao:

Has Chrissy ever been right?

Maybe, but 99% the time he is not only wrong, he knows he is wrong.

he is just a straight up lying POS

Which pretty much sums up the entire left as a whole.

HE WAS 8 YEARS old.. All kids PLAY doctor or some other form of of it THIS PERSON JUST WANTS her 15 min of fame. PERIOD. YOU ARE QUITE THE IDIOT

Do you realise what you have just said?

you just said YOU were sexualized as a child too.
I was actually MOLESTEd a child by an ADULT.. Tell me you were not curious as a child and I will say you are bold face liar

as a victim yourself its pretty shitty of you to call her a lair on no evidence she lied

HE WAS 8 YEARS old.. All kids PLAY doctor or some other form of of it THIS PERSON JUST WANTS her 15 min of fame. PERIOD. YOU ARE QUITE THE IDIOT
A woman identified only as Witness 9 tearfully told Florida authorities investigating George Zimmerman for the fatal shooting of an unarmed teen that he molested her for 10 years, starting when she was 6, according to a new round of evidence released Monday.

The woman, who was not a witness to the killing of Trayvon Martin, made her explosive statement to investigators for the state attorney in March, a month after the shooting.

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, is charged with second-degree murder in the killing of Trayvon, 17, who was walking from a store to the home of his father's fiancée. The two got into an altercation that ended with the teen's death on Feb. 26.

He is out on $1 million bond. A judge had revoked his previous $150,000 bond in June when prosecutors showed that Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, tried to hide their assets from the court.

The woman's 27-minute recorded interview is part of evidence released by prosecutor Angela Corey's office.

The woman, who said she is a relative of Zimmerman, recounts incidents that she said began when she was 6 and he was 8. She said the sexual abuse began when she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman and his family.

She said Zimmerman assaulted her numerous times, groping her with his hands, kissing her, fondling her inside her pants and inserting his fingers in her vagina.

"I wanted to make it stop, but I didn't know how," the woman tearfully told investigators. She said she never said anything about the alleged abuse because she was scared.

Woman accuses Zimmerman of child molestation

unwanted sexual probing is NOT playing dr

people who dismiss claims of sexual misconduct for political reasons are pretty shitty people.

images

When allegations are stated as fact, they should be dismissed until there is sufficient evidence to the contrary. It's called innocent until proven guilty.

I think when allegations are made and are proven false it should be a criminal offense for slander resulting in jail time. But then again, if that where the case most of the democrat party would be in jail right now and nothing would ever get done......wait a second, nothing is getting done by the democrats now anyways so....put them in jail!

When allegations like these are made, you have to ask...how long ago did this occur? Was it reported to police and what was the outcome of their investigation?

If none of these can be answered and verified then it is nothing but a mere allegation with no proof to support it.

So why would liberals hang their hat on allegations?

Are liberals really that gullible?

see what a burden you place on victims.

This type of reaction is why people dont get reported.

the victim fears they will be shamed and called a lair.

then the perp can go molest others

I was actually MOLESTEd a child by an ADULT.. Tell me you were not curious as a child and I will say you are bold face liar

as a victim yourself its pretty shitty of you to call her a lair on no evidence she lied
And you have NO proof she told the truth ..

lets pretend it was you on that tape telling people about what happend to you.

how would you feel about what you said about this person?

calling possible victims lairs for poltical reasons is pretty much how the catholic church got away with this year after year

Last edited:

What? The burden of proving your case against someone before we lock the alleged perpetrator up for life?

You're a fucking idiot.

See what burden you place on presuming guilt?

This is why your party is dying a stabbing death...

If she as so hurt by this ..WHY COME OUT NOW.. I mean it happened how many years ago. WHY NOW.. Because she want ATTENTION period.. She is an attention whore not a sexual battered person.. But you are to stupid to see that

Forum List

Back