Zimmerman lawyer to move ‘asap’ against NBC News

Not just any kid - one that brutally attacks you and then the press lies to defame you in the eyes of the American public - then you get paid $100,000,000.00!

Now it's less lucrative, don't you agree?

Hell no. I'm sure he'll think his yacht and Caribbean mansion were worth it.

He should display the killing bullet in a golden frame above the mantle. The object he owes his fortune and fame to if he actually gets a ludicrous $100 million.

Wouldn't that be some shit. If George Zimmerman got rich off of this whole thing.

Maybe that will set off the riots that the right was so hoping for.

I want to start a thread with every single "riot" thread they started.

Lol flood the board with "where are the riots?" threads?

They'll just respond that the darkies are getting ready to start at any moment until we get bored and give up.

Good I hope he follows through with it.
MSNBC and NBC news seems to have a history with this shit.
Fat head Ed Schultz got caught big time with a Rick Perry video during the primaries.

By Erik Wemple, Published: July 14 at 12:15 pmE-mail the writer
Zimmerman lawyer to move ?asap? against NBC News

I hope he sues them so fucking hard MSNBC goes off the air. Lying bastards. :evil:
This will be fun...the network laughs and gets more ratings, Zimmerman goes broke, and his lawyer laughs all the way to the bank.

Justice to you is the hanging of a innocent man. Right? The fucking media doctored clips and you're defending them. Sad.

Those claiming ‘defamation’ must prove that the intent was to do harm, that the statement was meant to be presented as fact, not opinion – there is no evidence the ‘doctored clip’ was anything but opinion, and it is not obvious the intent was to do harm.

To a person on trial for their life it's everything.
To NBC news it's just another story.

Damm right Zimmerman should sue the fuck outta them.
I demand Melissa Harris Perry deliver the check in person and give a personal apology.

This will be fun...the network laughs and gets more ratings, Zimmerman goes broke, and his lawyer laughs all the way to the bank.

Justice to you is the hanging of a innocent man. Right? The fucking media doctored clips and you're defending them. Sad.

Those claiming ‘defamation’ must prove that the intent was to do harm, that the statement was meant to be presented as fact, not opinion – there is no evidence the ‘doctored clip’ was anything but opinion, and it is not obvious the intent was to do harm.

You can't edit a tape to suit your needs then present it as fact to prove your point.

You are providing evidence in a sense to back up your story that you manipulated and are presenting as fact.

There has to be a law against that if you are in the news business and have a million
people or more watching.

The only defense that NBC may want to offer is that not many people watch them any more because they know NBC pulls this shit all the time.

Last edited:

Last night’s not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial will enable the neighborhood-watch volunteer to resume his case against NBC News for the mis-editing of his widely distributed call to police. Back in December, Zimmerman sued NBC Universal Media for defamation over the botched editing, which depicted him as a hardened racial profiler.

I hope he sues them so fucking hard MSNBC goes off the air. Lying bastards. :evil:

Your disdain for the First Amendment, in addition to your ignorance of its case law, is noted.
Your support for lying propagandist hacks making up shit out of whole cloth, to support their narrow-minded bigoted narrative, is duly noted, Herr Goebbels.

I believe the standard is "reckless disregard for the truth." This certainly meets that standard.

Then you are a willfully stupid partisan hack, who gives not one flying fuck about justice.

But most of us knew that anyways.

Last night’s not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial will enable the neighborhood-watch volunteer to resume his case against NBC News for the mis-editing of his widely distributed call to police. Back in December, Zimmerman sued NBC Universal Media for defamation over the botched editing, which depicted him as a hardened racial profiler.

Here's the new post trial great thread.

And they and ABC and CNN get slapped with a billion dollar You Did This lawsuit.

Bummer cant sue potus et al.

Forum List

Back