Zimmerman is in custody

Now all they have to do to stop the threatened riots is to rig the case! I just hope its a fair trial, as doubtful as that is.

Now all they have to do to stop the threatened riots is to rig the case! I just hope its a fair trial, as doubtful as that is.

The 4th Circuit is NOT known to be a bastion of "liberals"......................

To be unfair, they would have to bribe the jury. I don't think that will happen. I believe Zimmerman will get a fair trial. We shall see.

Rigging the case is not the same as rigging the jury. In the Prop 8 hearing on appeal, the judge simply refused to let any witnesses to testify in the case upholding the proposition. Then he made his ruling on there being no opposition.

A jury is not going to find Zimmerman guilty of second degree murder if he is allowed to testify (which he will) and the medical records are admitted, which will be opposed. I hope he gets a fair trial, but in today's political climate, I doubt it. I expect the DOJ to step in, in some capacity. The government is not about to let another Duke case happen here.

Who is "they?"

And can you post evidence of this "threatened riots" you speak of?

Please and thanks.

:cool:

To be unfair, they would have to bribe the jury. I don't think that will happen. I believe Zimmerman will get a fair trial. We shall see.

Rigging the case is not the same as rigging the jury. In the Prop 8 hearing on appeal, the judge simply refused to let any witnesses to testify in the case upholding the proposition. Then he made his ruling on there being no opposition.

A jury is not going to find Zimmerman guilty of second degree murder if he is allowed to testify (which he will) and the medical records are admitted, which will be opposed. I hope he gets a fair trial, but in today's political climate, I doubt it. I expect the DOJ to step in, in some capacity. The government is not about to let another Duke case happen here.

It could come down to how far away the two were when the shot was fired.

Who is "they?"

Please and thanks.

They is the judicial system. The threatened riots, I'm sure you have heard the threats. A sample.

New Black Panther Party chief of staff Michelle Williams apologizes after George Zimmerman radio outburst | wtsp.com

Michelle said during that interview, "Let me tell you, the things that's about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these ---- people. It has been long overdue

I'm not complaining. I hope the black panthers and sympathizers can gin up a good riot. A periodic riot is necessary to mop out the gene pool.

Who is "they?"

Please and thanks.

They is the judicial system. The threatened riots, I'm sure you have heard the threats. A sample.

New Black Panther Party chief of staff Michelle Williams apologizes after George Zimmerman radio outburst | wtsp.com

Michelle said during that interview, "Let me tell you, the things that's about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these ---- people. It has been long overdue

I'm not complaining. I hope the black panthers and sympathizers can gin up a good riot. A periodic riot is necessary to mop out the gene pool.
Who do you think takes the 3 guys from The New Black Party seriously?

Please point out anyone in the mainstream media who's giving them any attention.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back