Zimmerman gets 250k for his $500 gun

So, not only does he get away with murder, literally, but he's also able to cash in on it.
That punk that jumped him
you're making that up. you have no way of knowing who confronted whom. in fact, the only thing you know for sure is that an armed man stalked an unarmed man. why didn't martin have the right to self-defense against his armed pursuer?
Talk about making things up
nothing that i posted is untrue.
there were only two people that knew for sure how that confrontation began and one of them is now dead. anyone else claiming to know is speculating, or more accurately, lying.
A Zimmerman wasnt stalking him ...B Trayvonn had same option of calling the police as Zimmerman yet never did..........C if Trayvonn had continued on home nothing would have happened

I have to laugh at the person who laid out $250,000 for a $225.00 gun as a birthday present for her 19 year old son no less. What 19 year old wants a $225.00 gun when they could have had a Lambo? That gun will never be valued close to what that person paid. I just hope they have a lot of money to throw around.
Hmm good question. What kind of kid would love to have George Zimmerman's gun?

dylann.jpg
I'm not a kid, but I wouldn't mind having that piece of American history.

Yeah, I can see that.

I have to laugh at the person who laid out $250,000 for a $225.00 gun as a birthday present for her 19 year old son no less. What 19 year old wants a $225.00 gun when they could have had a Lambo? That gun will never be valued close to what that person paid. I just hope they have a lot of money to throw around.

dylann.jpg

Yep, he would drive the price up.

So, not only does he get away with murder, literally, but he's also able to cash in on it.
you're making that up. you have no way of knowing who confronted whom. in fact, the only thing you know for sure is that an armed man stalked an unarmed man. why didn't martin have the right to self-defense against his armed pursuer?
GZ was WATCHING a criminal that he had observed peeking into peoples windows, then he had to shoot the piece of shyte because Martin had jumped him and was pounding GZ while GZ was on the ground.

What is particularly hilarious is when you idiots claim this is an example of Stand Your Ground laws, roflmao.

Had liberals not tried to rail road Zimmerman on trumped charges of racism this gun wouldn't be worth anything today.

there were only two people that knew for sure how that confrontation began and one of them is now dead. anyone else claiming to know is speculating, or more accurately, lying.
So when you called him a murderer, you were being a liar. Thanks for clearing that up, hypocrite dumbass.

Had liberals not tried to rail road Zimmerman on trumped charges of racism this gun wouldn't be worth anything today.
Yeah, GZ has every right to 'karma judo' their stupid asses for doing that to him.

dylann.jpg
Yes because you are a sick pervert. The buyer won't even reveal themselves because they don't want the world to know what sick perverts their family is.

GZ was WATCHING a criminal that he had observed peeking into peoples windows, then he had to shoot the piece of shyte because Martin had jumped him and was pounding GZ while GZ was on the ground.

What is particularly hilarious is when you idiots claim this is an example of Stand Your Ground laws, roflmao.

Zimmerman's a murdering pussy and a punk. Karma will take care of him just like it did OJ, and for much the same reason. Like OJ, Zimmie's a self absorbed dick and he doesn't have enough sense to understand he got away with murder and would do well to just go away quietly and keep a low profile.

Any grownass man who can't manage an encounter with a unarmed teenaged kid without blasting him to death has no business carrying at all. He simply lacks the temperment to carry in public. Round little son of a bitch ever follows me around I'll jump his ass too. Zimmie was playing cop and was told to stand down by the real cops. He didn't, got in over his head, panicked, murdered.

Pussy galore.

dylann.jpg
Yes because you are a sick pervert. The buyer won't even reveal themselves because they don't want the world to know what sick perverts their family is.
Lighten up. It's not Hillary's panties.

so much information from you on this, with so LITTLE TRUTH.....

trayvon was not peeking in people's windows he was being stalked by an unknown perp....

zimmerman didn't take a pounding to his face, nor beat to a pulp, he hardly had any injuries at all...

from the police files of pictures taken of zimmerman the night of the attack

zimmerman-3.jpg

zimmerman-close-up-620x410.jpg

If Zimmerman had walked on, nothing would have happened.
It is indeed sickening to have this happen in what should be such a wonderful country.

A Zimmerman wasnt stalking him ...B Trayvonn had same option of calling the police as Zimmerman yet never did..........C if Trayvonn had continued on home nothing would have happened
A) yes, he was. he was most certainly following martin.
B) yep, you're right. he probably should have.
C) and if zimmerman had not stalked an innocent kid nothing would have happened. you also do not know how the two came into contact, so implying that martin is to blame for the conflict is just wrong.

So when you called him a murderer, you were being a liar. Thanks for clearing that up, hypocrite dumbass.
i didn't call him a murderer.

A) yes, he was. he was most certainly following martin.
B) yep, you're right. he probably should have.
C) and if zimmerman had not stalked an innocent kid nothing would have happened. you also do not know how the two came into contact, so implying that martin is to blame for the conflict is just wrong.
No he wasnt.......C ,,,just the facts......which dont change no matter how much you bark........B.....oooooops.....gee someone with crime history............

Such an open and shut case with libs,,,,,,but they want to admonish us we dont know what happened

Forum List

Back