Donnie is going to build ANOTHER wall!

Typical liberal dishonesty.

The sea wall he wants for his golf course includes 2 details the liberal monkey brain missed.

1. They called it climate change....and yes...it is changing. Humans just aren't causing it. The sun is. It's why temperatures on all the other humanless planets in our solar system are changing too.

2. Also said "IF" predictions for sea rises are true.

He didn't become a multi billionaire for no reason.

The sea wall he wants for his golf course includes 2 details the liberal monkey brain missed.

1. They called it climate change....and yes...it is changing. Humans just aren't causing it. The sun is. It's why temperatures on all the other humanless planets in our solar system are changing too.

Oh, so now you admit it is happening, just not for the reasons that scientist say, cause you is one smart Publican, right?

The Republican Party has needed to move left for awhile now. The country is no longer center right, it is center left. Sorry the fact that they have pisses you idiotic Progressives off so.

Oh, so now you admit it is happening, just not for the reasons that scientist say, cause you is one smart Publican, right?

Has anyone denied the climate is changing??? See....it has changed in cycles for billions of years. Yes. Even before SUVs were created. The sun causes most of it.

Scientists used to believe drilling a hole in someone's head would bleed out demons. And that we would be in an epic Ice Age in 2016. And that acid rain would burn us all alive. And that killer bees would kill millions in horrific swarms in the Southern parts of the US.

But....that was all hype. Just like "man made" global warming.

A good number of scientists, not paid off by the lying left, say climate change is not caused by man. Stop the lies libtard. Go Trump.

Has anyone denied the climate is changing??? See....it has changed in cycles for billions of years. Yes. Even before SUVs were created. The sun causes most of it.

Scientists used to believe drilling a hole in someone's head would bleed out demons. And that we would be in an epic Ice Age in 2016. And that acid rain would burn us all alive. And that killer bees would kill millions in horrific swarms in the Southern parts of the US.

But....that was all hype. Just like "man made" global warming.

My television and radio tell me the same thing, But then I reflect on the fact that 90% of what I'm exposed to in the american media is controlled by 6 major multinational corporations who have a vested interest in the me/the public continuing to buy into this mass consumption lifestyle that floats their profit margins which they must maintain in linear growth to infinity, all else be damned. I ponder that big oil and big coal have always fought all responsibility for worker safety and environmental impact of what they do. I recall how big tobacco denied any link between their product and cancer for years while conducting research into how to make their product more addictive. Which is to say, I understand capitalism in America.

And then I understand I’m going to have to look into the question for myself and dig into the science. Not media reports of the science, but the research itself and come to my own conclusion rather than repeating what I’ve heard someone else parrot.

Either Donnie or Hillary will pull the country to the left. And the drooling loons of the GOP just continue to fall in line behind the Demagogue, FUNNY STUFF!

Forum List

Back